• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The So-Called President is ILLITERATE.

Well not any moron with enough money obviously.
BN-IL475_clinto_G_20150516003205.jpg

read what it says under the picture.

2013 is completely made up and 2014 includes some of 2015

So, that sharp spike at the end of the graph is a complete fabrication.

Actually, 2013 isn't on the graph at all. To correct for the addition of 2015 in the 2014 data point, one could make the assumption that the income was evenly distributed, so adding 4 months would be an additional third. Multiplying the number on the graph by 3/4 gives something around $22M, which is nearly perfectly in line with the rise from 2008 onward. Hence, the word "surge" is misleading at best, and likely just a lie.

read what it says under the picture.

2013 is completely made up and 2014 includes some of 2015

So, that sharp spike at the end of the graph is a complete fabrication.

Actually, 2013 isn't on the graph at all. To correct for the addition of 2015 in the 2014 data point, one could make the assumption that the income was evenly distributed, so adding 4 months would be an additional third. Multiplying the number on the graph by 3/4 gives something around $22M, which is nearly perfectly in line with the rise from 2008 onward. Hence, the word "surge" is misleading at best, and likely just a lie.

Ya, but to get that information, you actually need to engage in reading comprehension as opposed to just looking at the shiny picture. That's unfair to the Clinton haters, since it essentially bars them from being able to find this out.

The standout from that graph is that prior to making her run in '08, she abstained from grabbing obscene amounts of income,probably out of fear of the "optics" (I hate that term). Then, having lost, she went for the gusto... which created some even worse "optics" in '16. I don't think it even had to be manipulated to show that.

Good job Derec.

And speaking of the NSC, is it actually illegal for Bannon to be on it? See https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/3021 for a definition of who can be on it and it has to be a secretary or undersecretary. Am I reading this law correctly?
50 U.S. Code § 3021 - National Security Council said:
The Council shall be composed of—
(1) the President;
(2) the Vice President;
(3) the Secretary of State;
(4) the Secretary of Defense;
(5) the Secretary of Energy; and
(6) the Secretaries and Under Secretaries of other executive departments and of the military departments, when appointed by the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to serve at his pleasure.
My bold.
Yeah. Pretty straight forward.

I wonder if Trump has ever had a brain scan. Googling "Trump brain scan" was naive of me.
I think this man must have some frontal lobe disorder, the symptoms of which have been distorted by a lifetime of wealth in that his environment was changed to suit his needs rather than ever addressing the afflicted individual.

Good job Derec.

50 U.S. Code § 3021 - National Security Council said:
The Council shall be composed of—
(1) the President;
(2) the Vice President;
(3) the Secretary of State;
(4) the Secretary of Defense;
(5) the Secretary of Energy; and
(6) the Secretaries and Under Secretaries of other executive departments and of the military departments, when appointed by the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to serve at his pleasure.
My bold.
Yeah. Pretty straight forward.

I wonder if Trump has ever had a brain scan. Googling "Trump brain scan" was naive of me.
I think this man must have some frontal lobe disorder, the symptoms of which have been distorted by a lifetime of wealth in that his environment was changed to suit his needs rather than ever addressing the afflicted individual.

Read more closely: (6) refers to other secretaries and under secretaries. As far as I know, Bannon is not a secretary or undersecretary of an executive or military department. So it would seem he cannot be on the NSC according to this law.

OMFG. The guy can't read. We're fucked.

Apparently he can read teleprompters. I think it's vanity; he doesn't want to wear reading glasses in public; and germophobia--contact lenses are said to increase the risk of eye infections. I think when he tweets in private he's wearing specs.

Apparently he can read teleprompters.

You can't SEE the teleprompter. I suspect it looks like this:

prompter.jpg

I think it's vanity; he doesn't want to wear reading glasses in public; and germophobia--contact lenses are said to increase the risk of eye infections. I think when he tweets in private he's wearing specs.

Vanity and omniphobia (yeah I just made that up) are definitely factors. But I'm pretty sure he dictates his tweets. Or uses voice to text, then Steve cleans them up for release. :)

I think he tries to read a teleprompter or a speech but either he cannot read it or he's so narcissistic he goes off script. It's like when he made up stuff about his electoral college numbers the other night to the press. I don't think that is exactly what was written.

Apparently he can read teleprompters. I think it's vanity; he doesn't want to wear reading glasses in public; and germophobia--contact lenses are said to increase the risk of eye infections. I think when he tweets in private he's wearing specs.

At his age he is almost certainly far-sighted and his attempt to put paper farther from his eyes suggest that too.

During that clusterfuck of a press conference, he read from a paper without glasses, but was clearly straining. So he is a vain fuck, which is something we already knew.

During that clusterfuck of a press conference, he read from a paper without glasses, but was clearly straining. So he is a vain fuck, which is something we already knew.
Maybe, but how do you explain his ridiculous hair?
Same hooker complimented it one time and he became convinced that women find it attractive.

Maybe, but how do you explain his ridiculous hair?
Not certain how you think this is an issue. He can't see well, so obviously his hair issue is a symptom of that.

There was a public service ad in Australia some time ago, promoting the 'Reading writing hotline', an adult literacy program run by the government, in which a cartoon character makes various excuses for not reading things.

That video was like a live action, feature length adaptation of the ad.

There was a public service ad in Australia some time ago, promoting the 'Reading writing hotline', an adult literacy program run by the government, in which a cartoon character makes various excuses for not reading things.

That video was like a live action, feature length adaptation of the ad.

Back
Top Bottom