• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The southern US border is insane right now.

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx

According to what is being reported by the authorities who know and see the trend, will double each year. 4.5 million this year, 9 million next year, 18 million, etc. No matter what side your ideology is, where will these people go? Where will they live when an average house cost $500k and average rent is 2.4k/ month? What will these people do in an economy that is powered by 70% consumption based off debt? How does everyone get along with each other when we are already fighting with each other?

In the meantime this is all happening top 1% US earners are setting up dual citizenship because (unlike the average American who has their head in the ground) they see what is coming rapidly. And IMO the paradox is that Mexico and South America is where they most likely will be going. Ultra rich people moving south and poor unskilled moving north.

According to what is being reported by the authorities who know and see the trend, will double each year. 4.5 million this year, 9 million next year, 18 million, etc. No matter what side your ideology is, where will these people go?

A great deal of the US isn't stuffed with people. There is plenty of room.
Where will they live when an average house cost $500k and average rent is 2.4k/ month? What will the do in an economy that is powered by 70% consumption based off debt?
So is this asking for your personal interest and you are only feigning interest in their best interests?
In the meantime this is all happening top 1% US earners are setting up dual citizenship because (unlike the average American who has their head in the ground) they see what is coming rapidly. And the paradox is that Mexico and South America is where they most likely will be going.
And you supported Donald Trump who provided businesses with one of the richest tax cuts in the history of our nation. The US's economy is changing, there are huge challenges ahead, and you are complaining about immigrants like the tiki torch carrying protestors worried about being replaced.

According to what is being reported by the authorities who know and see the trend, will double each year. 4.5 million this year, 9 million next year, 18 million, etc.
In eleven years, more than the entire population of the world will be illegally crossing the Mexico/US border annually. By 2080, the mass of illegal immigrants will be twice the mass of the entire planet.

Or your concerns are ridiculous.

Pick one.

According to what is being reported by the authorities who know and see the trend, will double each year. 4.5 million this year, 9 million next year, 18 million, etc.
In eleven years, more than the entire population of the world will be illegally crossing the Mexico/US border annually.

Pick one.
According to what our own authorities are reporting, our southern boarder is open right now. Open to the rest of the world. So it is not at all ridiculous to be concerned that all the rest of the world can and will come over the border. It is more likely they will.

In eleven years, more than the entire population of the world will be illegally crossing the Mexico/US border annually.

Pick one.
According to what our own authorities are reporting, our southern boarder is open right now. Open to the rest of the world. So it is not at all ridiculous to be concerned that all the rest of the world can and will come over the border. It is more likely they will.
It certainly is ridiculous. Most people don't want to move to the USA, and a majority of those who do wouldn't want to get there via Mexico.

You're being absurd.

According to your logic, by 2080, the mass of illegal immigrants will be twice the mass of the entire planet. Do you imagine that that isn't ridiculous either?

Pick one.
Most of the southern border is impassable. Most of the world's population does not live on land contiguous to it.

Where will they live when an average house cost $500k and average rent is 2.4k/ month? What will the do in an economy that is powered by 70% consumption based off debt?
So is this asking for your personal interest and you are only feigning interest in their best interests?
I'm asking a do gooder like yourself how you think this is going to work out? Maybe you can see some sanity to what looks like total insanity to me. I ask you again.....how does an illegal immigrant with nothing but clothes on their back finance a $500k house to live in?

Pick one.
Most of the southern border is impassable. Most of the world's population does not live on land contiguous to it.
But if you are an outlaw (still having some means) and need to flee your own country, where are you most likely to go? To Japan's closed border which requires a passport and scrutiny? Or the open Rio Grande?

I'm asking a do gooder like yourself how you think this is going to work out?
Much like it has over the history of our nation. People whining about immigrants, immigrants helping get stuff done. People like yourself have been whining about immigrants since they were primarily Irish.
Maybe you can see some sanity to what looks like total insanity to me. I ask you again.....how does an illegal immigrant with nothing but clothes on their back finance a $500k house to live in?
They don't live in a $500k home. I don't live in a $500k home either. I live in a nice comfortable home in a peaceful valley, next to a Metropark, south of a National Park/Reservation. Where I live, there is a good amount of affordable housing, though they are starting to build out places that cost $250k+ more these days.

Will they have to live on the rough? Yeah, but they'll likely live in a large group in a single place to save on housing and work on anything that'll get them money. Kind of like they did back when Immigrants were generally Irish.

I'm asking a do gooder like yourself how you think this is going to work out? Maybe you can see some sanity to what looks like total insanity to me. I ask you again.....how does an illegal immigrant with nothing but clothes on their back finance a $500k house to live in?
I asking a well known alternate fact generator like yourself to show some evidence that this is happening.

Pick one.
But if you are an outlaw (still having some means) and need to flee your own country, where are you most likely to go? To Japan's closed border which requires a passport and scrutiny? Or the open Rio Grande?
Okay, so all the Outlaws in Africa, Australia, Asia, and Europe are heading to Mexico to cross the border... along with all of Central/South America.

Pick one.
According to what authorities? Can you direct me to the report where the Border Patrol said "yep, we're not even showing up to work anymore" and the detailed plan to dismantle all the border crossings?

And what about the border with Canada? Because you know people cross that, right?

Another vote here for"your concerns are ridiculous."

Just for shits and giggles I think I'm going to put some actual verified facts in this thread.

The 2.25 million number RVonse keeps saying? It's bullshit. Over half of those crossings are repeated crossings. Did I get this information from a Twitter post? No. MSNBC? No. George Soros? Well...yes of fucking course, I'm on his payroll. But he got the figures from as RVonse would say reports from the fucking authorities themselves.

The large number of expulsions during the pandemic has contributed to a higher-than-usual number of migrants making multiple border crossing attempts, which means that total encounters somewhat overstate the number of unique individuals arriving at the border.

I'm not sure why RVonse is misinterpreting these numbers, but I'm sure it's not to push some Reich wing talking point. But there's a photo of some migrants in a river so I guess Tucker was right all along.

Just for shits and giggles I think I'm going to put some actual verified facts in this thread.

The 2.25 million number RVonse keeps saying? It's bullshit. Over half of those crossings are repeated crossings. Did I get this information from a Twitter post? No. MSNBC? No. George Soros? Well...yes of fucking course, I'm on his payroll. But he got the figures from as RVonse would say reports from the fucking authorities themselves.
But Elon was wearing a cowboy hat. That means he's an authority!

Pick one.

Holy Keeeyrist on a Shingle. I'm locking my daughters up tonight for sure! Let's pray that Trump doesn't get reelected. Or the border situation will get worse. According to my buddies at the right-wing CATO institute, Trump did the opposite of what you want:

Trump did the opposite of what he should have done. He dramatically decreased legal immigration (mostly scientists, engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs). But his policies allowed more illegal immigration (generally meanies with limited skills that just want to feed their families).

Well, shit, you're ignoring the worst problem of all: the eastern border. May I quote:

"Fellow Heritage Americans, the barriers have been breached, the hordes are upon us...our livelihoods will be destroyed, the great promise to our future generations, cruelly rescinded. Who will resist and expel these alien invaders? Trust it, our way of life is threatened. They are not like us. They do not share our values. They will change the culture! This once great land will never be the same.."

Wait, I think that's out of date. Yep, I'm quoting from the Cayuga Nation Sentinel and Tribune, for June 21, 1620. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:

Pick one.
According to what authorities? Can you direct me to the report where the Border Patrol said "yep, we're not even showing up to work anymore" and the detailed plan to dismantle all the border crossings?

And what about the border with Canada? Because you know people cross that, right?

Another vote here for"your concerns are ridiculous."
The OP. Those people Musk interviewed are "the US authorities".

If everyone in the world comes to America, then by definition we will have the absolute BEST national sports teams.
In every sport. Always.
Hell, there won’t even BE anyone in the other countries.

It’s ONE way the men’s team can win the World Cup…

Back
Top Bottom