• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There are election deniers running in almost every state in the US.

A local GOP posted a link to this article and a 538 poll on a local surf forum while crowing how it signified that candidates that "tell the truth" are going to win. He isn't your base bubba maga either. He is from a prominent local family with land holdings and political power going back to the 19th century. Old school Florida conservatives. There is a major hospital named after them. He is an attorney that owns multiple houses around the state and that currently resides on a large plot of inherited family land that he has zoned agriculture for tax purposes even though he doesn't farm it for real. I can't tell if he is a believer or just eggs on the believers because it suits his McConnell type political aims where power and control supersedes all else.

The GOP candidate for the Secretary of State to whom I referred to earlier in the thread just received Mr. Trump's endorsement. That further cements her "election denier" status.

Interestingly, the delusional GOP candidate for governor in Mn does not expect a Trump endorsement.

Explain what the third and fourth side is. I really want to know.
You aren't even capable of understanding that a third viewpoint could even exist.
Insult aside, I'm not the only one reading this forum. We all know you have an aversion to actually explaining yourself and backing up your statements but try, just for once.
I've explained my positions far more than you have ever explained yours, and that is a fact.

So you want to know what a third side is?

Mike, Joe, and Bob are sitting in a room. Mike says "I think we should go to McDonalds." Joe says "I think we should go to Burger King." Mike and Joe turn to Bob and say "Should we go to McDonalds or Burger King?" Bob says "I think I want to go to Wendy's."

According to me, Bob wants to go to Wendy's. According to you he needs to choose between McDonalds and Burger King because those were mentioned first and by saying "Wendy's" he is throwing away his vote, he needs to grow up and choose between one of the two options.

You aren't even capable of understanding that a third viewpoint could even exist.
Insult aside, I'm not the only one reading this forum. We all know you have an aversion to actually explaining yourself and backing up your statements but try, just for once.
I've explained my positions far more than you have ever explained yours, and that is a fact.

Mike, Joe, and Bob are sitting in a room. Mike says "I think we should go to McDonalds." Joe says "I think we should go to Burger King." Mike and Joe turn to Bob and say "Should we go to McDonalds or Burger King?" Bob says "I think I want to go to Wendy's."

According to me, Bob wants to go to Wendy's. According to you he needs to choose between McDonalds and Burger King because those were mentioned first and by saying "Wendy's" he is throwing away his vote, he needs to grow up and choose between one of the two options.

So how does your stupid little story pertain to this?

Are they denying the 2016 election or the 2020 election?
I think you know damn well what we're talking about. Those who may have questioned the results of other elections, never pretended that the losing party won, and they dropped their suspicions very quickly.

That's why the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election continued for more than 2 years.
Yay!!! Jason is defending Trump and the Russians again. But he totally doesn't support them. :cheer:
You have a very interesting definition of "defending Trump and the Russians", one that has no actual relation to the real world.

If you are so very mentally limited that you can only imagine two sides only two sides and nothing but two sides, I guess one could stretch my statements beyond what they actually mean to look as if they might be support of "the other side". It takes an incredible amount of mental gymnastics to come to such a conclusion though.

Bullshit. There have been so many examples of you not answering or stating a position that there is a multitude of threads in `elswhere` because of your obfuscation. I fucking remember how long it took and how many post I had to make for you to respond to this fucking post, just to name an example.

According to me, Bob wants to go to Wendy's. According to you he needs to choose between McDonalds and Burger King because those were mentioned first and by saying "Wendy's" he is throwing away his vote, he needs to grow up and choose between one of the two options

A more accurate analogy would be this; David, Rob, Patrick and Jason are about to go on a lunch break.

Patrick: Okay lads, where are we going for lunch?
David: McDonalds
Rob: Subway
Jason: McDonalds is fucked. The food is shit and it's too fucking expensive,
Patrick: Subway it is then.
Jason: Why?
Patrick: You just said Maccas is shit, so fuckit Subway it is
Jason: I never said Subway was good
Patrick: Fine: what do you want?
Jason: I've made my opinion clear.
Patrick: No you fucking haven't All you've said is you don't like Maccas and I'm pretty sure you only said that because Dave said he wanted Maccas
Jason: It's not my fault you think that.
Patrick: Fine then, Maccas?
Jason: No it's shit. I fucking told you it's shit you stupid cunt! Why don't you listen to me?
Patrick: Hey! Fucknut! We can either have Maccas or Subway. I would prefer Aportos but the nearest on is 5 fucking k's away and by the time we get there, we'd have to get back to work. So I'll choose Maccas if I have to.
Jason: That's your problem. I've made my choice clear
Patrick: No you fucking haven't cunt! All you've done is say how shit Maccas is. You do this all the fucking time dipshit. You'll put shit on anything Dave has to say, but when it's time to grow some fucking balls an make a fucking decision of your own you act like an absolute soft cock. You didn't make a decision last Saturday on what movie to watch except Dave's selection was gonna be shit, I personally don't usually give a fuck one way or the other so it's usually down to Rob or Dave. You always put shit on Dave and then act like a complete pussy when someone asks you to put your money where your fucking mouth is so I'll ask you very clearly ARE YOU OKAY WITH SUBWAY FOR LUNCH?

Jason: ...I think Dave is racist.
Patrick: That's not a yes or no fucknut!
Jason: I've made my lunch preferences very clear. I am clearly superior to you and it is not my fault you don't understand.
Patrick: Fuckit. Starve cunt. See if I care.

*28 days later*

Jason: Look at me starving to death. Clearly it's obvious Dave doesn't believe in the things he talks about otherwise he would have helped me. I knew he was racist...*dies*

That is quite literally your arguments. If you want a fun exercise, count the amount of times you posted "I've made my point clear", without making your point clear. I only looked in the elsewhere forum and I stopped after 50 but I'm sure you beat that. And if you feel offended take solace in the fact that all I am doing is pointing out how you argue. You as a person I could care less about.

Patooka, where did you find all that straw?
Obviously, yourMY posts are the source.
Fixt.
Thank you for proving my original point. BTW, who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump?
What a weird question.

Back when the first doubts came out, I was glad that people were finally doubting the system, but dismayed at the lack of overlap between those who doubled the 2016 election and those who doubted the 2020 election. It is as if it is only a doubtful outcome when ones own side loses.

My only preference is that people lack faith in your god the government who art in Washington.

What is the term they use for those who actually doubt the 2020 election? Is it Truther? No, Truther is 9/11. It is another term. Are you also a Birther?

Patooka, where did you find all that straw?
Obviously, yourMY posts are the source.
Fixt.
Thank you for proving my original point. BTW, who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump?
What a weird question.

Back when the first doubts came out, I was glad that people were finally doubting the system, but dismayed at the lack of overlap between those who doubled the 2016 election and those who doubted the 2020 election. It is as if it is only a doubtful outcome when ones own side loses.

My only preference is that people lack faith in your god the government who art in Washington.

What is the term they use for those who actually doubt the 2020 election? Is it Truther? No, Truther is 9/11. It is another term. Are you also a Birther?
The question I asked is pretty straight orward, and yet, you dodged it. Thanks for proving Patooka's point.

I am neither a Truther nor a Birther.

I will ask again - who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump?

I

There hasn't been a "fair" election in decades, as ballot access laws and campaign finance laws and debate exclusion have excluded all options.

If you think that "proves" Patooka's point, that is on your shoulders.

I think the term for those who doubt the 2016 election in particular is "denier", and I reject your attempt to recruit me to your cause.

That is your 2nd evasion instead of answering a simple question about the 2020 election.

:hysterical:

No it isn't an evasion, but you need to have sufficient ability to understand the response.
I asked "who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump? " It doesn't matter if you think the elections are fair or not. You claim the elections exclude all options is false because the 2020 election offered voters a number of different candidates for POTUS.

It is clear you continue to evade answering that question. You claim to understand it. You claim to have actually answered it. Your posts respond to the question but they do not answer it. There are 3 possible relevant answers: 1) Mr. Biden won the 2020 election, 2) Mr. Trump won the 2020 election, or 3) Neither won the 2020 election.

In the absence of an actual answer, one possible conclusion is that you really don't understand the question. Another possible conclusion is that you are ashamed to answer the question truthfully. Another possible conclusion is that this is your trolling. Unfortunately, your long and documented posting history provides no guide as to which of those three possibilities is more likely.

Another possible conclusion is that you are ashamed to answer the question truthfully.
This inability to truthfully answer simple questions is epidemic among trumpsuckers.
Tacit support for The Big Lie is rampant. It must be terribly embarrassing to be unable to voice your actual opinion, knowing how foolish it is.
But that's where we are. Not one of them dares to respond to this thread, just as every single one of them is too ashamed to admit to their "opinion"* regarding the outcome of the 2020 election. What a horrible show of indecency.

* I don't believe that "Trump won" or "there was massive electoral fraud" is actually the opinion of any of our resident trumpsuckers, but rather the RW "in-group" mandate. The RW Faithful are required to at least pretend to believe The Big Lie. So here we are, dealing with two-faced, disingenuous RW shills, hoping they'll suddenly turn honest...

Here in AZ, it looks like election denier/Oath Keeper Mark Finchem is going to lose his bid to be the Secretary of State. Governor's race is still up in the air, but even if Lake wins, she'll have a Secretary of State (2nd in line for Governor) who is actually dedicated to election integrity.

And now, back to fighting with the self-appointed Guardian of All Things Libertarian...

Back
Top Bottom