• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There are election deniers running in almost every state in the US.

No it isn't an evasion, but you need to have sufficient ability to understand the response.
I asked "who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump? " It doesn't matter if you think the elections are fair or not. You claim the elections exclude all options is false because the 2020 election offered voters a number of different candidates for POTUS.

It is clear you continue to evade answering that question. You claim to understand it. You claim to have actually answered it. Your posts respond to the question but they do not answer it. There are 3 possible relevant answers: 1) Mr. Biden won the 2020 election, 2) Mr. Trump won the 2020 election, or 3) Neither won the 2020 election.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

It is a faulty question. The election was tainted even before the first vote was cast, for reasons I have already explained (many times over the years no less). I don't know why you can't understand that, unless your inability is intentional.

The election was tainted even before the first vote was cast
"For reasons you explained"?
Where? Link?
Was your explanation "it was tainted because Donald Trump began claiming fraud months BEFORE the 2020 election and has not stopped claiming fraud ever since"?
Is there another explanation for how that election was "tainted"? Did someone else "taint" the election that we don't know about?

Is it even possible for any election to not be "tainted" if Donald or his endorsees don't win?
(HINT: not according to Donald)
It would be helpful if you could outline the difference between a tainted election and an un-tainted election, because it seems that the only difference is that "un-tainted" means "Donald won" in the RW lexicon.

And you still have not been able to answer:

WHO WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2020?
This is an open ended question, so no weaseling out with your wife-beater claim.

You shouldn't be so mean to laughing dog.
Your incomprehension, or pretense to incomprehension, doesn't excuse smarmy inability to answer a simple question about your own opinion, as if you were completely in the dark about what your own opinion is.

AGAIN, since you seem incapable of understanding.

The process of keeping candidates off the ballot has resulted in there not being a fair election in decades. Ballot access laws keep candidates off the ballot in favor of the two party system. Campaign finance laws concentrate money in the two party system to the detriment of third parties and independents. Even the exclusion from the debates acts to keep the other alternatives suppressed in the eyes of the voters.

Moreover, those laws are routinely broken by the two party system. In 2008 only Bob Barr filed his ballot access on time in Texas. Upon that being discovered, suddenly the Democrat and Republican submissions were "found" (with the ink still wet) dated to be on time.

In 2004, in order to have his convention as close to 9/11 as possible, George Bush had the Republican Convention AFTER the deadline to file for Kentucky (or perhaps Tennessee, it was a long time ago) had passed. Had the law been followed, Kerry would have won. Instead the law was waived for a "real" party that is never waived for a 3rd party, Bush was put on the ballot, and went on to beat Kerry.

As long as those three barriers are in place, then there is no fair outcome for anyone to have won.

Elixir, when did you stop beating your wife?

So who won? The two party system won.

Jebus! I must have suffered a stroke, I thought it was 2022. Did W just pull off 2004?! I don't know if Zogby is ever going to recover from that.

Also I had the weirdest fucking dream!

So if two sports teams play each other but the rules are written so one team has to play with fewer players then if the team with more players wins it is entirely applicable to say that it was not a fair competition while also saying that according to the rules the winning team won without cheating.

AGAIN, since you seem incapable of understanding.

The process of keeping candidates off the ballot has resulted in there not being a fair election in decades. Ballot access laws keep candidates off the ballot in favor of the two party system. Campaign finance laws concentrate money in the two party system to the detriment of third parties and independents. Even the exclusion from the debates acts to keep the other alternatives suppressed in the eyes of the voters.

Moreover, those laws are routinely broken by the two party system. In 2008 only Bob Barr filed his ballot access on time in Texas. Upon that being discovered, suddenly the Democrat and Republican submissions were "found" (with the ink still wet) dated to be on time.

In 2004, in order to have his convention as close to 9/11 as possible, George Bush had the Republican Convention AFTER the deadline to file for Kentucky (or perhaps Tennessee, it was a long time ago) had passed. Had the law been followed, Kerry would have won. Instead the law was waived for a "real" party that is never waived for a 3rd party, Bush was put on the ballot, and went on to beat Kerry.

As long as those three barriers are in place, then there is no fair outcome for anyone to have won.

Elixir, when did you stop beating your wife?

So who won? The two party system won.
What happened in any previous election has no logical bearing to the question as to which person you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Nor does your opinion on the alleged fairness or unfairness of the 2020 Presidential elections as to which person do you won the election- Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Your opinion as the "barriers in place" is irrelevant to the issue as to which person you think won the 2020 Presidential Election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

It does make one wonder why anyone would take so much effort to evade answering that simple question instead of simply not answering at all.

What happened in any previous election has no logical bearing to the question as to which person you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump.
It has been sufficiently established that Jason is too ashamed to admit to his belief about who won the 2020 presidential election. No need to hammer that any further. Still, there remains the more interesting question regarding why people belief in magic phantom fraud. How did those Deep State Soros Demonkratz pull it off? How did they rig the re-counts to even further benefit Biden instead of revealing the Truth about Trump's Great Victory? Are there alien zombies with American social security numbers registering and voting in our elections?
Seriously. People believe it was done. Some said it was machines "switching votes", but that turned out to be nothing more than a possibly disastrous defamation lawsuit. Why can't anyone find ONE vote - let alone 7+ million votes for Biden that the voter will disavow, saying they actually voted for Trump? Why did so many other Republicons win?
WTF DO THEY THINK??

My google-fu has failed me, has Pillowguy said anything about the Chinese Mid-Term election fraud yet?

No it isn't an evasion, but you need to have sufficient ability to understand the response.
I asked "who do you think won the 2020 Presidential election - Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump? " It doesn't matter if you think the elections are fair or not. You claim the elections exclude all options is false because the 2020 election offered voters a number of different candidates for POTUS.

It is clear you continue to evade answering that question. You claim to understand it. You claim to have actually answered it. Your posts respond to the question but they do not answer it. There are 3 possible relevant answers: 1) Mr. Biden won the 2020 election, 2) Mr. Trump won the 2020 election, or 3) Neither won the 2020 election.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet.
It is a faulty question. The election was tainted even before the first vote was cast, for reasons I have already explained (many times over the years no less). I don't know why you can't understand that, unless your inability is intentional.
There is nothing faulty about asking in your opinion who won the 2020 Presidential election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Whether or not the election was tainted is not relevant to the question I asked. There are winners of tainted of elections. I didn't ask who deserved to win the election.

My question does not have any implications about you. On the otherhand, your question about wife beating does have implication about me. Really, it is a vile question to ask.

Again, if you don't want to answer the simple question, there is no need to respond at all. One wonders why you bother with these howlers of a response.

It came out in the Jan 8 committee that Trump planned the denial propaganda campaign before the election itself, if he lost.

It came out he has coached people in the mid terms to use the denial tactic.

From reporting on the election those candidates did not fare so well. We had them in Washington.

There is nothing faulty about asking in your opinion who won the 2020 Presidential election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

Yes there is.

Whether or not the election was tainted is not relevant to the question I asked.

Yes it is.

My question does not have any implications about you.

No it does.

On the otherhand, your question about wife beating does have implication about me. Really, it is a vile question to ask.

It is a classic example of a faulty question, which is why it can be used without people expecting that I actually mean it.

Again, if you don't want to answer the simple question, there is no need to respond at all.

I did answer it.

One wonders why you bother with these howlers of a response.

Because I'm being falsely accused of not answering a question I did answer. Also because Elixir and Patooka know with certainty that I am not a Trump supporter but insist on calling me one anyway. Why do you think they do it?

This thread is excellent training for political office.

There is nothing faulty about asking in your opinion who won the 2020 Presidential election - Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

Yes there is.

Whether or not the election was tainted is not relevant to the question I asked.

Yes it is.

My question does not have any implications about you.

No it does.

On the otherhand, your question about wife beating does have implication about me. Really, it is a vile question to ask.

It is a classic example of a faulty question, which is why it can be used without people expecting that I actually mean it.

Again, if you don't want to answer the simple question, there is no need to respond at all.

I did answer it.

One wonders why you bother with these howlers of a response.

Because I'm being falsely accused of not answering a question I did answer. Also because Elixir and Patooka know with certainty that I am not a Trump supporter but insist on calling me one anyway. Why do you think they do it?
Jason: you always attack one side (democrats, Ukraine, Nato, or whatever) then are surprised when people assume that you favor the other side.

Jason: you always attack one side (democrats, Ukraine, Nato, or whatever) then are surprised when people assume that you favor the other side.
There is only one side on this forum, so who am I supposed to argue with?

The only neocon on this forum (a seer of some sorts apparently with a racist screen name) stopped posting regularly, and when he did post he pretended he was the opposite and people fell for the act. The few conservatives on this forum, while not my allies, tend to get banned right quick.

Back
Top Bottom