• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

I wish I could get paid even a dime every time I said "motherfucker" while working under my truck. I'd have a nice little retirement fund going.
Heh! I like to watch Wheeler Dealers with Edd China. My wife asked me once if he ever swears. I said there's no such thing as an auto mechanic that doesn't swear.

I wish I could get paid even a dime every time I said "motherfucker" while working under my truck. I'd have a nice little retirement fund going.
Heh! I like to watch Wheeler Dealers with Edd China. My wife asked me once if he ever swears. I said there's no such thing as an auto mechanic that doesn't swear.
:D An auto mechanic who has never sweared is one who has never had his wrench slip* while trying to remove a stuck bolt on his exhaust system.

* Or break (long story, don't ask).

Last edited:
:D An auto mechanic who has never sweared is one who has never had his wrench slip* while trying to remove a stuck bolt on his exhaust system.

* Or break (long story, don't ask).
I actually shoved a flat blade screw driver through my finger. The bad words flew that time.

Just a thought:
The Atlantic posts 'Photos of the Week'. Some are ripe for a silly caption.

This may be the only time I'll get away with saying this on IIDB.
MOTHERFUCKER ;-)

WTF is with Indiana?

One of the things I was struck by at a native American group's Sundance was how white most of them were.

We pretty much killed off our injuns along with the bears and wolves 150 years ago.
Tom

431262962_10232259020279570_2615715871251474598_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom