• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

v9j1n7t_medical-bill-650_625x300_19_May_22.jpg

One of the challenges of my new job driving buses is the night work. Brisbane has fairly dim and widely spaced street lighting, and at night it can be difficult to see prospective passengers waiting at bus stops, particularly if there are trees casting patterns of shadow, or if the prospective passengers are wearing dark clothing.

On my first few late shifts, I frequently saw a child in dark clothing, wearing a red hat, at or near the stops along my routes; However he never seemed interested in actually boarding the bus if I stopped and opened the doors.

I finally saw him during the daytime, and asked him what his game was, but he refused to answer me; So I took his picture to show to security.

One of the challenges of my new job driving buses is the night work. Brisbane has fairly dim and widely spaced street lighting, and at night it can be difficult to see prospective passengers waiting at bus stops, particularly if there are trees casting patterns of shadow, or if the prospective passengers are wearing dark clothing.

On my first few late shifts, I frequently saw a child in dark clothing, wearing a red hat, at or near the stops along my routes; However he never seemed interested in actually boarding the bus if I stopped and opened the doors.

I finally saw him during the daytime, and asked him what his game was, but he refused to answer me; So I took his picture to show to security.

Who informed Bilby, if he starts talking trash, return to security immediately.

This is how the AI interprets the word narcissistic: "narc is his Dick"

Also, Hare Krishnas:
hairy Christians
Harry Christians
hardy Christians
Harriet Christians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom