• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

hehe.. I had similar thoughts about insulting people by calling them a cocksucker... Excuse me, but I very much like being on the receiving end of that activity. It is behavior I very much want to encourage. Why would I discourage it by making it a derogatory term?

Edibles increase my tendency to talk a lot and be pedantic. I contacted a store here about notifications for grocery pickup orders not working, and they followed up to make sure I got my order. Typically, I would just say, "Yep, all is well," or something like that, but this time...

"I did receive everything. Thanks for following up and I hope you fix the little glitch or whatever it is so that we can receive notifications when our orders are ready for pickup and the web site orders page show the current order and its correct status. Thanks!"

:ROFLMAO: I reviewed after I clicked Send. Re-reading that sounds in my head like overenthusiastic girlfriend.

What they're not telling you is that it's those shit solar systems with zero kerb appeal and are nowhere fucking near any shops or schools that are going for $5 a month.

I guess that's also why they're targeting Queenslanders in the ad. ;)
Still, $5/mo and you get all the planets and comets and everything?
Be careful, who knows how they are defining “planet”.

Back
Top Bottom