• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

This is going to end brilliantly! (Trucker protest)

It's such an interesting thing they did. Like, "it's not ME protesting, it's my TRUCK protesting. See how big it is? That means the protest is big!"

And I don't think they did that on purpose, either. It's like it a reflexive fluffing of feathers to hide your shortcomings. They just grab whatever is bigger and more dangerous than they themselves are, and strap it on.

Trudeau is such an ass;

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sparked anger on Wednesday when he accused a Jewish MP who criticized in parliament his handling of the truckers' protests of 'standing with people who wave swastikas'. Melissa Lantsman, a 37-year-old Conservative MP for the Toronto suburb of Thornhill, confronted the prime minister about the draconian Emergency Act, which he invoked on Monday for the first time in 50 years in a bid to end 19 days of chaos. Trudeau responded with scorn to her complaints, saying: 'Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas, they can stand with people who wave the confederate flag. His comments were greeted with uproar, and forced the Speaker of the House to reprimand Trudeau and others, reminding them of rules against using 'inflammatory' language in parliament during the debates. Lantsman later tweeted: 'I think the Prime Minister should think long and hard about his own history before singling out a Jewish Member of Parliament and falsely accusing me of standing with a Swastika. What a disgraceful statement unbecoming of anyone in public office - he owes me an apology.'

Daily Mail
Perhaps Trudeau was privy to some confidential info about the anti-Semitic backgrounds and screeds of some of the leader of the blockade--most of the leaders weren't truckers, by the way, this information has ben made public when said leaders were arrested. The fact is that the Conservative Party of Canada is snuggling up to anti-Semites (right wing)--the Canada Greens seem unduly fond of anti-Semites (left-wing), and I wonder what Lantsman is doing in the party. Has she tweete pr spoken about the now publicly revealed anti-Semitism of some of the leaders of the blockade?

Good for Trudeau. That is some genuine truth to power right there. Fuck those protesters. Stupid cunts.

Depriving people of their financial accounts because the government doesn’t like their opinion. No due process. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
These people had released an official statement calling for the unconstitutional measure of the Canadian
Governor General--who holdsa largely symbolic position--to throw the current government out of office and cll an election; they were indicating they intended to stay in the blockade until Trudeau was removed from office.
And they were receiving funding from foreign sources, including American Republics and Repug organizations.

Trudeau is such an ass;

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sparked anger on Wednesday when he accused a Jewish MP who criticized in parliament his handling of the truckers' protests of 'standing with people who wave swastikas'. Melissa Lantsman, a 37-year-old Conservative MP for the Toronto suburb of Thornhill, confronted the prime minister about the draconian Emergency Act, which he invoked on Monday for the first time in 50 years in a bid to end 19 days of chaos. Trudeau responded with scorn to her complaints, saying: 'Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas, they can stand with people who wave the confederate flag. His comments were greeted with uproar, and forced the Speaker of the House to reprimand Trudeau and others, reminding them of rules against using 'inflammatory' language in parliament during the debates. Lantsman later tweeted: 'I think the Prime Minister should think long and hard about his own history before singling out a Jewish Member of Parliament and falsely accusing me of standing with a Swastika. What a disgraceful statement unbecoming of anyone in public office - he owes me an apology.'

Daily Mail
Perhaps Trudeau was privy to some confidential info about the anti-Semitic backgrounds and screeds of some of the leader of the blockade--most of the leaders weren't truckers, by the way, this information has ben made public when said leaders were arrested. The fact is that the Conservative Party of Canada is snuggling up to anti-Semites (right wing)--the Canada Greens seem unduly fond of anti-Semites (left-wing), and I wonder what Lantsman is doing in the party. Has she tweete pr spoken about the now publicly revealed anti-Semitism of some of the leaders of the blockade?

You can be against Trudeau's actions without being a nazi or condoning nazis. It was a demogoguic cheap shot by Trudeau, especially considering she's Jewish and related to Holocaust survivors.

And she had condemned the swastikas already.

And I don't know much about Canada law, but you also don't have to be a terrorist insurrectionist to condemn his emergency powers action.

DIRECTOR OF CANADIAN CIVIL LIBERTIES GROUP SAYS TRUDEAU OVERSTEPPED WITH EMERGENCY ACT - The Hill

Good for Trudeau. That is some genuine truth to power right there. Fuck those protesters. Stupid cunts.

Depriving people of their financial accounts because the government doesn’t like their opinion. No due process. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
These people had released an official statement calling for the unconstitutional measure of the Canadian
Governor General--who holdsa largely symbolic position--to throw the current government out of office and cll an election; they were indicating they intended to stay in the blockade until Trudeau was removed from office.
And they were receiving funding from foreign sources, including American Republics and Repug organizations.
A Governor General sacking the elected Prime Minister of a Commonwealth nation would be an incredible scandal.

Surely it could never happen.

Oh, wait.

Shit.

A totally not crazy thread by a business owner in Canada (the BO is not the crazy one).

Tucker Carlson ranted that the US going metric was part of a global conspiracy to control the world.

From ex FOX people Carlson is not a true believer like Hannity. After working at FOX there are not many places for a Carlson to go. He amd others have to continue to pander and inflame to stay employed. They are tainted.

BLM'ers set "shit" on fire (literally a dumpster). Q-anon Truckers lock people in a building and set the building on fire. Ya, totally the same thing. Thank you for your "both sides" argument. Have a nice day.
You can easily poke fun at me any time you want from all the way across the internet... and I can easily poke out one of your eyeballs with my thumb in less than 1 second from 6 feet away. The poking on both of our sides is same same.

After working at FOX there are not many places for a Carlson to go
Where the fuck have you been? Just in Murdoch's media empire alone there are fringe outlets that would still embrace him. The New York Post, Australian SKY News, he could write editorials for The Sun. Outside of NewsCorp, he could always go back to The Daily Caller. NewsMax, OANN and Sinclair Media would love to have him as their mouthpiece. And finally off the top of my head he could go to online outlets like Breitbart, The Daily Wire or The Gateway Pundit. And fuck, I almost forgot about Glenn Beck's BlazeTV

It's sickening, but Tucker Carlson is very much a protected species.

What a fucking moron. MLK was arrested 29 times for his "civil disobedience". Ineducable fucktards, the lot of them.
That was the first thing that popped into my head. Followed immediately by tons of people got arrested, over and over. Sometimes en masse. It's a regular feature of fighting for rights against government forces.

The tiny number of truckers who've been arrested makes them look like weenies by comparison.
Tom

Leaders of the so-called “People’s Convoy,” following the implosion of their efforts to occupy Washington, D.C., surrendered and attempted to dissolve the convoy as of Friday. Yet, their own supporters weren't pleased with that decision and tried to make their voices known to convoy leaders Ron Coleman and Marcus Summers, who hid out in a luxury RV. At around 8 p.m. Maryland State Troopers arrived at the Hagerstown Speedway to convoy-goers yelling “squatters' rights!” After speaking with Coleman, Summers, and other co-organizers in the RV, a state trooper told angry convoy supporters that there was no financial contract with the speedway and that they would have to leave the property within hours. “We would like to press charges,” convoy-goers yelled back, seeking to begin a legal endeavor against convoy leaders—including Coleman and Summers—over alleged “fraud.” “Arrest them for ******* fraud,” another supporter yelled out. Summers got back into the RV as police attempted to de-escalate the situation. (Convoy leaders didn't return The Daily Beast's request for comment on Friday night.) Former convoy leader Brian Brase took to Facebook to claim he had “nothing to do” with the current version of the convoy, despite founding the entire venture. “I really can't say what's happening there!”

Back
Top Bottom