• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Totally Justified

"They fuck you at the drive-thru!"

Joe Pesci

Just the other day at BK, we had a coupon for two chicken sandwiches and two small fries. The guy repeated back my order of two chicken sandwiches and two small fries. My wife and I get home and no fries. I was thinking I should have her check the bag as I passed it to her and I didn't.

Would you buy a kilo of coke without checking the bag? Fuck no....sorry, but there's no excuse.
Actually, the cops here have offered to check everyone's coke for them.
If you think you've been slighted on a drug deal, you can take the product to them, and they'll even go settle things up with your supplier.

While conducting some business at the Courthouse, I overheard a lady, who had been arrested for assaulting a Mammogram Technician, say "Your Honor, I'm guilty but..... There were extenuating circumstances."

The female Judge said, sarcastically, "I'd certainly like to hear those extenuating circumstances." I did too, so I listened as the lady told her story.

"Your Honour, I had a mammogram appointment, which I actually kept. I was met by this perky little clipboard carrier smiling from ear to ear and she tilted her head to one side and crooned, "Hi! I'm Belinda! All I need you to do is step into this room right here, strip to the waist, then slip on this gown. Everything clear?" I'm thinking, "Belinda, try decaf. This ain't rocket science." Belinda then skipped away to prepare the chamber of horrors. With the right side finished, Belinda flipped me (literally) to the left and said, "Hmmmm. Can you stand on your tippy toes and lean in a tad so we can get everything?" Fine, I answered.

I was freezing, bruised, and out of air, so why not use the remaining circulation in my legs and neck to finish me off? My body was in a holding pattern that defied gravity (with my other breast wedged between those two 4 inch pieces of square glass) when I heard and felt a zap! Complete darkness, the power was off!

Belinda said, "Uh-oh, maintenance is working, bet they hit a snag." Then she headed for the door.

"Excuse me! You're not leaving me in this vise grip alone are you?" I shouted. Belinda kept going and said, "Oh, you fussy puppy... The door's wide open so you'll have the emergency hall lights. I'll be right back."

Before I could shout NOOOO! She disappeared. And that's exactly how Bubba and Earl, "maintenance men Extraordinaire," found me... standing on my tip-toes, half-naked with part of me dangling from the Jaws of Life and the other part smashed between glass!

After exchanging a polite Hi, how's it going type greeting, Bubba (or possibly Earl) asked, to my utter disbelief, if I knew the power was off. Trying to disguise my hysteria, I replied with as much calmness as possible, "Uh, yes, I did, but thanks anyway." "OK, you take care now" Bubba replied and waved good-bye as though I'd been standing in the line at the grocery store.

Two hours later, Belinda breezes in wearing a sheepish grin. making no attempt to suppress her amusement, she said, "Oh I am sooo sorry! The power came back on and I totally forgot about you! And silly me, I went to lunch. Are we upset?"

And that, Your Honour, is exactly how her head ended up between clamps...." The judge could hardly contain her laughter as she said "Case Dismissed".

Woman killed by alligator in SC was doing homeowner's nails - AP

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The woman attacked and killed by an alligator in a gated community along the South Carolina coast was visiting the homeowner to do her nails and was trying to touch the animal when it grabbed her, authorities said.

After briefly getting away from the alligator Friday, the woman stood in waist deep water in the Kiawah Island pond and said “I guess I wont do this again,” but the alligator grabbed her in its jaws again and took her under, according to a supplemental police report released Tuesday.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The woman attacked and killed by an alligator in a gated community along the South Carolina coast was visiting the homeowner to do her nails and was trying to touch the animal when it grabbed her, authorities said.

After briefly getting away from the alligator Friday, the woman stood in waist deep water in the Kiawah Island pond and said “I guess I wont do this again,” but the alligator grabbed her in its jaws again and took her under, according to a supplemental police report released Tuesday.

Well, she was right....

:eeka:

Covert was the third person killed by an alligator in South Carolina in the past four years. A 90-year-old woman walked out of a Charleston nursing home in 2016 and was killed, while a 45-year-old woman walking her dog was fatally attacked on Hilton Head Island in August 2018.

Before those attacks, South Carolina had never recorded a person killed by an alligator.

Covert was the third person killed by an alligator in South Carolina in the past four years. A 90-year-old woman walked out of a Charleston nursing home in 2016 and was killed, while a 45-year-old woman walking her dog was fatally attacked on Hilton Head Island in August 2018.

How's the doggie?!

How's the doggie?!

Maybe it didn't look as big and juicy and the gator could only pick one.

Here I am, once again giving people too much credit... way too much.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina.

Oh that is awful, must have been near the house and caught her by surprise.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina while trying to touch it.

Gosh, that sounds really dumb to try to pet a gator that is on dry land in a driveway.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina while trying to touch it... while waist deep in water.

Seriously?! Article should read, Idiot Killed By Alligator.

My little town had a news flash that actually made it into the New York Post. One of our local ladies called 911 to request that the fire department come over with their biggest hose and put out the fire in her pussy. (Because 'pussy' is actually in the arrest report, you can have fun googling this and seeing which news sources actually spell out the word.)

Here I am, once again giving people too much credit... way too much.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina.

Oh that is awful, must have been near the house and caught her by surprise.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina while trying to touch it.

Gosh, that sounds really dumb to try to pet a gator that is on dry land in a driveway.

Woman killed by alligator in South Carolina while trying to touch it... while waist deep in water.

Seriously?! Article should read, Idiot Killed By Alligator.

Saw this. It's really getting bad with these paid actors.

2RObgMc.jpg

Saw the same damned gator in a story about a Texan whose last words were "I ain't afraid of no gator!"
Does the media think we won't notice this shit?

Times are tough, don't blame the gator for taking work where he can.

Saw the same damned gator in a story about a Texan whose last words were "I ain't afraid of no gator!"

Does the media think we won't notice this shit?
Now that you mention it, the gator always looks the same in all of these stories.

Oh, you're one of those who thinks all gators look alike, hmm? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom