• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Calls Americans Who Died in War ‘Losers’

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Sources told The Atlantic that the president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.

The president disparaged Americans who died in war as “losers” and “suckers,” multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Our editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg reports:

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

This scene is one of several newly revealed incidents wherein Trump disparaged military service. Sources told The Atlantic that the president has repeatedly belittled the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.

Full Report

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Sources told The Atlantic that the president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.

The president disparaged Americans who died in war as “losers” and “suckers,” multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

This scene is one of several newly revealed incidents wherein Trump disparaged military service. Sources told The Atlantic that the president has repeatedly belittled the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.

Full Report

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

.............. <Speechless>

and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades.
Yeah, gonna need you to get your deferments, all five of them, and you military-flavored boarding school transcripts, okay, and a bunch of 'soiled' condoms, the condoms you should have used duting your STD 'Nam, and pack ALL those into a cannon, along with two pounds of gunpowder.
Now, light thst with a slow-burning fuse, so you have the time to limp to the muzzle of the cannon, stand in front of it, bend over, so you can pack all your horseshit up your ass. Way up your ass, high enough up that you keep swallowing, trying to clear your throat.
Then, and only then, sit your penetrated ass down, and shut the fuck up, while actual men and women actually limp past your cowardly face. And don't salute the flag when it goes by. You shame it.

Nameless sources. Fuck them and their “patriotism”. Will someone actually put their name to it?! I understand anonymous sources are an effective way to handle transfer of information especially when the subject is important, but we are talking nothing remotely related to national security!

Fuck Gen Kelly as well for not discussing or confirming/denying it.

It is 2020 - why did it take 2 years for these "patriots" to come clean?

That's how gaslighting works. People hearing it are dumbfounded into thinking they must be wrong because nobody would say something like that. As a human being it's impossible to comprehend. And it's a strategy that the Republican party has tended toward ever since John McCain had the hubris to choose Sarah Palin as a running mate. That was the crossroads event. Trump is the logical outcome.

Republicans will ignore this too.

Leviticus 21

16 The LORD said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the offerings made to the LORD by fire. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the LORD, who makes them holy.

Trump is tweeting that it’s all fake news. His supporters will believe him.

It is fake news. It doesn’t pass a basic fact check.

EhC1C3NXcAYzlaw

EhC09cHXcAERTJR

EhC1BpmXsAESGPF

Trump is tweeting that it’s all fake news. His supporters will believe him.

Even if they believed the story, they would still ignore it. That's what they did back when he dissed McCain's service on camera. Those remarks provided the first test for entry into the Trump cult. Any Republican who overlooked that won themselves membership into the cult.

Whenever these reports of his depravity come up, either they will overlook it or they'll just cite it as proof of media bias and drive themselves further into their mania.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1301655895852670978?s=20[/TWEET]

Full Report

Meh.... "sources". It's a bit too convenient during an election campaign. Granted that he's an idiot. It sounds made up or something out of context. No Republican presidential elect would during a campaign insult fallen soldiers like this. Granted that he has done it on camera. So not completely out of character. But still. It sounds too good of a quote to be true, right now.

Trump Is A Traitor

The Atlantic is running an article that lays bare Trump's disdain for the American military, and for anyone who sacrifices anything - including their lives - for the Country.

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Speaking of suckers, do any of our local trumpsters want to say anything about this other than "FAKE NEWS!" ?
How about our "I'm not a trumpsucker"s? Y'all still planning to vote for him or your third party non-factor?

No, it doesn't. We know for a fact what he said about McCain.
No Republican presidential elect would during a campaign insult fallen soldiers like this.
Trump isn't a Republican, he is Donald Trump. He was repeatedly overcritical with a Gold Star family and his supporters backed that shit too. Trump doesn't follow any rules or decorum, he has gotten away with magnitudes worse that has sunk other Politicians.

Meh.... "sources". It's a bit too convenient during an election campaign. Granted that he's an idiot. It sounds made up or something out of context. No Republican presidential elect would during a campaign insult fallen soldiers like this. Granted that he has done it on camera. So not completely out of character. But still. It sounds too good of a quote to be true, right now.

Meh back atcha. Trump does this all the time. "People are saying..." "I've heard..."

Meh.... "sources".

FOUR sources with first hand knowledge.
I'm surprised that you are suddenly parroting the trumpsuckers' "FAKE NEWS!" catchall line.

The fact that Trump's reticence to visit the cemetery was about his hair, was reported at the time.

Fucking hell. The media is a fiery cauldron of shit.

Yeah, because Bolton said that the crew of AF1 said ...
I expect that Bolton is telling the truth.
WTF DO YOU THINK THE CREW OF AF1 WAS GONNA TELL HIM?
THE TRUTH?

What a sucker you are.

Although I doubt this will matter to his believers, the claim sounds exactly like something that Trump would say. I read this morning that for the first time in generation, Trump has less support than Biden does from enlisted military men and women. I think it was something like 41% favor Biden to 37% favor Trump. I have no idea who stupid you have to be to favor Trump, but at least the enlisted men and women are wising up a bit.

He openly said that McGain was a loser because winners don't become prisoners of war. If that's not enough to convince people that he said these other things, then nothing will.

Back
Top Bottom