• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump caught on a hot mic talking about groping women

Anyone still think it is outside the realm of possibility that Trump raped women too?

In Trump's defense, we're all guilty of making such comments - well, all of us males.

He's still of course utterly unqualified to be president, but not because he said something about getting some pussy from a very beautiful woman.

SLD

As another poster pointed out, there's a big difference between talking about one's sexual exploits, or a woman's physical attributes, and essentially saying you're free to sexually assault women because you're rich.

I look forward to Pence's strong statement about how Trump never said this.

Trump already issued a rare apology, but immediately shifted the subject to the Clintons:

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

when's don gonna get off that bill clinton tit?

Trump already issued a rare apology, but immediately shifted the subject to the Clintons:

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

It basically counts as a non-apology when you say "someone else said worse than me". It shows you want to deflect from what you said and not face the truth. Furthermore we have no reason to believe he's genuinely sorry even if he claims to be. He's too far down the rabbit hole with his bullshit.

Megan Kelly shaking her head sideways talking about it and the panel of four doesn't know what to do either
Lol

There is no culture. No education. No refinement. No intelligence.

There is no emotional development beyond junior high.

That is what being born rich allows.

Mitt Romney was born rich and you would never hear him say anything like that. It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with class......

There is no culture. No education. No refinement. No intelligence.

There is no emotional development beyond junior high.

That is what being born rich allows.

Mitt Romney was born rich and you would never hear him say anything like that. It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with class......

Right now Mitt Romney is shaking his head and thinking "all I said was binders full of women."

Just in. Trump was supposed to appear with Paul Ryan in Wisconsin but has had to bow out. He'll be hunkered down in NY "preparing for the debate". I wonder if any woman will ask him about his remarks at this town hall style meeting/debate. This is going to make Sunday's debate an interesting thing to watch.

Paul Ryan just sent an unvitation to Trump for their previously planned joint event in Wisconsin.

Paul Ryan just sent an unvitation to Trump for their previously planned joint event in Wisconsin.
link

article said:
"I am sickened by what I heard today," Ryan said in a statement. "Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests.”
Treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves? He outed himself as thinking women are his toys because he is wealthy.

:eek: I mean, even for Trump that is pretty bad. Does this finally sink him? I mean, does he have to rape Barbara Bush?

Is there a reason to act so shocked about this? Is there a single person on the planet who didn't already know that Trump talks about women this way?

:eek: I mean, even for Trump that is pretty bad. Does this finally sink him? I mean, does he have to rape Barbara Bush?

Trump's new campaign slogan is hard to fit on a bumper sticker, but it has the advantage of being true:

"I'm not nearly as bad as the sexual predator who's my golfing buddy."

Is there a reason to act so shocked about this? Is there a single person on the planet who didn't already know that Trump talks about women this way?
It is one thing to think you may be a few pounds overweight, and another for the scale to be telling you it is true. We knew Trump was bad, but this makes it real and he can't walk away from it.

It is one thing to think you may be a few pounds overweight, and another for the scale to be telling you it is true. We knew Trump was bad, but this makes it real and he can't walk away from it.

That's a fair point.

Back
Top Bottom