• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump caught on a hot mic talking about groping women

Meanwhile, in the 'Oh, I was right the first time' category... you know who really loses today? Ted Cruz. He just hooked his trailer to the train wreck of Trump when the polls were going in Trump's favor and almost immediately more bad stuff comes out.

Sorry Cruz... you are probably just as fucked as Trump now... eh. :)

So Reince Priebus is reportedly demanding a "sincere" apology from Trump...

Haven't any of the Republican leadership figured it yet? Donald Trump is not capable of a sincere apology. He generally isn't even capable of an insincere one.

And apparently the Washington Post and another news outlet have "hours" of other audio from multiple sources with Trump saying similar shit.

ETA: there seems to be some serious talk about forcing Trump to step down as the Republican nominee

So Reince Priebus is reportedly demanding a "sincere" apology from Trump...

Haven't any of the Republican leadership figured it yet? Donald Trump is not capable of a sincere apology. He generally isn't even capable of an insincere one.

And apparently the Washington Post and another news outlet have "hours" of other audio from multiple sources with Trump saying similar shit.
Preibus is trying to cover his butt and the butts of all other Republicans running for seats. They don't need a sincere apology - any apology will do.

Trump just released a 90 sec video of an "apology" saying it isn't "who he is now and not important then goes on to blast Bill Clinton.

Later,
ElectEngr

The only thing I find surprising about this latest incident is that people are surprised by this latest incident.

In Trump's defense, we're all guilty of making such comments - well, all of us males.

He's still of course utterly unqualified to be president, but not because he said something about getting some pussy from a very beautiful woman.

SLD

Yeah, no.

I've never said anything like that and immediately think less of anyone who has. I mean, wtf?

:eek: I mean, even for Trump that is pretty bad. Does this finally sink him? I mean, does he have to rape Barbara Bush?

Hard to say, as it will take a few days to see how this plays out, but it's looking like a very real possibility. He's already lost some endorsements, Hillary is going to fucking hammer him over this during the debate (if he even shows) and the media is not going to let it go a month out from the ballots. I really think this could do him in.

And though it's not media per se, it's worth noting that over in the "AskTrumpSupporters" subreddit - which has been an analytic goldmine for psychologists who want to understand how extreme cognitive dissonance and self-delusion work - they've crossed a threshold. Many of his supporters there, who have thus far rationalized everything he's done away, are saying that this is just too much and he's basically finished.

But honestly, this election has been so fucking far beyond the pale that I wouldn't bet on anything playing out the way it would in a normal election cycle.

It seemed to me that the apology was like a hostage tape! I wonder if his camp is finally getting fed up with trying to defend him.

Yeah, once he loses the macho, bulletproof, never-wrong persona he comes across as completely dull and lifeless. His whole shtick is that he never apologizes for anything, and so when he's in a position where he has to apologize he just doesn't know how to handle it. And his supporters will probably sense that.

So, what's the over-under on Trump discovering that the moderator is biased and backing out of the debate in order to preserve the integrity of the electoral process?

Paul Ryan just sent an unvitation to Trump for their previously planned joint event in Wisconsin.

Where has Ryan been the entire campaign that Trump was respectable prior to this? Slow on the uptake, this one.

Now evangelical ministers are saying it doesn't matter because it was before he became spiritual. I love the excuses.

So, what's the over-under on Trump discovering that the moderator is biased and backing out of the debate in order to preserve the integrity of the electoral process?

Loud laughter. And from the GOP, loud groans. And his poll numbers drop like a rock.

Paul Ryan just sent an unvitation to Trump for their previously planned joint event in Wisconsin.

Where has Ryan been the entire campaign that Trump was respectable prior to this? Slow on the uptake, this one.

Political gamesmanship more than being slow. He knew that if he said anything he'd end up like Cruz and lose that segment of the electorate. Now he's tacking to account for the shift in winds.

Trump getting tail is like a rich guy shooting an elephant in a safari zoo.

The wonderful thing about all of this is that it is pushing the Clinton email scandal off the front pages for awhile.

I'm hoping Trump will no longer be allowed on talkshows, SNL, and wherever else.

Maybe this isn't the place, but what would the shitty female version of Trump's 2005 hot mic audio? Would it be a woman bragging to another about getting cash out of dumb sucker guys or getting the rich guy to pay for the hot guy's kid - by lying about paternity?

I would not doubt there may be audio of Trump bragging about financially raping an investor or business partner that will come out very soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom