• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump caught on a hot mic talking about groping women

There is no culture. No education. No refinement. No intelligence.

There is no emotional development beyond junior high.

That is what being born rich allows.

WTF?

I guess the trumpsuckers really really REALLY want to feel as entitled as he does. Sick beyond belief.

In Trump's defense, he said it was "locker room banter," you know, the kind of conversation that two naked guys in a locker room have while staring at each other.

In Trump's defense, we're all guilty of making such comments - well, all of us males.

He's still of course utterly unqualified to be president, but not because he said something about getting some pussy from a very beautiful woman.

SLD

In Trump's defense, we're all guilty of making such comments - well, all of us males.

Uh... no. I found out as a teen that I (lacking superstar status, which might make a difference) did much better with women by NOT bragging about conquests and not demeaning women to others.

Uh... no. I found out as a teen that I (lacking superstar status, which might make a difference) did much better with women by NOT bragging about conquests and not demeaning women to others.

I had no one to brag to in the first place. Moreover, I made no advances.

Watching the sideshow from Canada, about all I can say is the only female votes Trump is likely to get are from his current wife and any formerly satisfied conquests.

I am not implying that Hillary is beyond reproach or criticism, but I cannot fathom that there should even be a question regarding which of these two is the only option.

He's still of course utterly unqualified to be president, but not because he said something about getting some pussy from a very beautiful woman.

SLD

I don't think the damage here is what men are thinking.

I think Trumpy would have turned out that way no matter if he had been born dirt poor.

I think Trumpy would have turned out that way no matter if he had been born dirt poor.

I mean one can be successful and have no intelligence if one is smart enough to be born rich.

Absolutely! But I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that in private you've made crude comments to other men, not women, about women. And not necessarily bragging about what you got, although you might very well have, but just talking about what you'd like to do. What you think she looks like naked, etc.

What we say in public of course is far more guarded - and should be. Personally, I don't have someone following me around with a microphone, but if they did, they'd hear some really stupid shit not much different. In truth I think we're too puritanical about our presidential candidates, and that's on both sides of the fence. I could are less about Trump telling another guy about how easy it is to get some when you're rich. No shit. it is! We all know that. I care about his proposals for the country. And I think they pretty much all suck.

SLD

- - - Updated - - -

SLD

Well, I am happy to see him damaged. I want him to lose. But that's not my point.

SLD

SLD

Well, I am happy to see him damaged. I want him to lose. But that's not my point.

SLD

But the point is this is damaging.

Whether it is something many men do or not.

It is something men do in secret.

It's not just "guy talk" admiring women, he's talking about how he gets away with groping women. And then they got off the bus, and Bush creepily asks the woman for a hug for Trump, and then they make her rate them. Ick. And it looks like at least Bush may lose his job. Trump is taking down the whole family. But this time Billy may have taken one for the team.

I bet Trump would love to sue everyone reporting on this right now. I get a warm fuzzy feeling that he can't do anything about it.

Wondering if there will be headlines in the conservative media: "Trump shows true humility, admitting he failed at something".

Well, that should help him win the women vote. Not. Already Mike Pence has had to deal with a horde of reporters asking him about this. So it looks like it's going to be a problem for Trump and company until some other scandals breaks. And of course the late night comedians are going to have a field day. What a dork! What a crude jerk! I think Hillary and her staff are laughing their butts off at this nasty little story.
And it should be fun to hear Sean Insanity, Lush Rimjob and Mikey the Savage Weiner try to defend Trump over the next few days. This is going to be a real laugh riot.

Back
Top Bottom