• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump coming to my football game

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
I say my because he’s coming back to the Georgia-Alabama game in Tuscaloosa next Saturday as he did in 2019 for the LSU game. Last time he stayed in a box just a few doors down from where we have box seats.

I avoided seeing him then. But I did walk past the box to get some desserts that are kept back there. They keep them right outside the elevators.

I just can’t possibly fathom running into that cocksucker again.

What should I say if I do?

If I said what I thought the secret service would have my ass arrested as a threat in no time!

Maybe he’ll stay on a different floor of skyboxes. There are three levels.

Who else - who could you say is laughing at him - maybe to help secure a senate seat? Tester’s Opponent? Or Ted Cruz?

“People are SayingTM Ted Cruz is laughing at you behind your back. So is Rick Scott. They laugh at you.”

Reactions: SLD
What should I say if I do?
You should say
"Mr President, Sir, I was at one of your fantastic great rallies, and I was shocked to tears that people were leaving in droves and hour and a half before you were finished ... uh, speaking. Should they get the death sentence?"

I did think about saying something so fucking outlandish and recording his response. Like, “Man, we should put all those daggum traitor democrats up against a wall and shoot them!” Then when he says hell yeah, leak it to the media.

Say HEY, say HO,
Donald Trump has got to go!

(with your friends)
Gimme an F! (F!!!) etc....
What's that spell? FUCK TRUMP!!
What's that spell? FUCK TRUMP!!

Yo mama told me, when I seen her,
Donald Trump has a tiny wiener! (indicate with thumb and index finger an inch apart.)

I did think about saying something so fucking outlandish and recording his response. Like, “Man, we should put all those daggum traitor democrats up against a wall and shoot them!” Then when he says hell yeah, leak it to the media.
As if that would make a difference at this point given all the things he’s already said in public.

Think it might be best to say something MAGA crazy - enough to make people,think he’s nuts or utterly unfit. But what exactly? What about saying we should kill all the immigrants?

Trump probably likes going to games played by popular teams, so he can pretend the crowds are there to see HIM (instead of, ya know, to see the game...).

Back
Top Bottom