• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

Sounds like he was targetting and this time the secret service noticed before shots we fired.

Jebus, enough of this!

Reactions: SLD
Sounds like he was targetting and this time the secret service noticed before shots we fired.

Jebus, enough of this!
Exactly.

The Secret Service has long been concerned about Trump’s vulnerability on his golf courses, which remain open to parts of the public and are often near heavily trafficked areas.
Agents spotted a man in the wood line with the gun, and a number of shots were fired. It is unclear if any were fired by the suspect. No one was believed to have been hit by the shots, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss what transpired.

The suspect then fled and was soon caught. Trump was held at the club for several hours as his Secret Service detail and advisers sought to ensure Mar-a-Lago was safe — and it was safe to make the trip back to his residence.

How long will it be before Trump claims this was a plot by Biden and Harris?

Jebus, enough of this!
Exactly.

The Secret Service has long been concerned about Trump’s vulnerability on his golf courses, which remain open to parts of the public and are often near heavily trafficked areas.
Agents spotted a man in the wood line with the gun, and a number of shots were fired. It is unclear if any were fired by the suspect. No one was believed to have been hit by the shots, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss what transpired.

The suspect then fled and was soon caught. Trump was held at the club for several hours as his Secret Service detail and advisers sought to ensure Mar-a-Lago was safe — and it was safe to make the trip back to his residence.

And blame it on Haitians?

Trump has always incited violence. He’s too stupid to understand that he may reap what he sows.

Jebus, enough of this!

The reporting is typically spotty and confused. Most of the reports I've read don't specify who was doing the shooting, so it could all have been the Secret Service, who spotted the guy aiming an urban assault rifle with a scope on it. They apprehended the guy, who, so far, has not said anything. These two attempted assassinations are gold for Donald Trump's campaign, so I would not surprise me even if this last one was even arranged by folks wanting to see Trump elected. Trump himself is vowing that he will "never surrender", as if he were getting demands for surrender from potential assassins. :feeling_lucky:

They apprehended the guy, who, so far, has not said anything. These two attempted assassinations are gold for Donald Trump's campaign, so I would not surprise me even if this last one was even arranged by folks wanting to see Trump elected. Trump himself is vowing that he will "never surrender", as if he were getting demands for surrender from potential assassins. :feeling_lucky:

At the risk of being conspiratorial (which is always a part of presidential assassinations/attempts), it is worth noting that Trump's most ardent supporters are (at least before they wind up in court) happy to risk everything for him. Ashli Babbitt comes to mind. The guy who tried to storm an FBI office. A good number of the J6 rioters. As such, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that a person would "attempt" an "assassination" (at the risk of being shot themselves or imprisoned for a very long time) in order to get Trump a bump in the polls.

Or maybe it's just another person suffering from mental illness. Which reminds me. Every time there's a mass shooting, the Republicans and the NRA always clamor for "something to be done" about mental illness. How's that big mental health push coming along, guys?

Jebus, enough of this!
Exactly.

In 3, 2, 1 …

Trump has always incited violence. He’s too stupid to understand that he may reap what he sows.
I hope all prospective Trump voters remember how the attack on Paul Pelosi (a hammer blow fractured his skull) was a subject of mirth to Donald, who got his rally geeks to guffaw over his references to the attack. This, from the self-described 'most Presidential President since Lincoln.'

He’s been identified at Ryan Wesley Routh. 58 year old white guy, originally from North Carolina. Appears to have made a lot of anti Trump and Pro Harris posts on social media, but I can’t find his Facebook page - I suspect it’s been hidden and frozen by FB immediately.

His LinkedIn profile says he lives in Kaawa Hawaii and builds structures for homeless people.

Last edited:
He’s been identified at Ryan Wesley Routh. 58 year old white guy, originally from North Carolina. Appears to have made a lot of anti Trump and Pro Harris posts on social media, but I can’t find his Facebook page - I suspect it’s been hidden and frozen by FB immediately.
"See? It's the radical violent left!"

Jebus this is going to go off the rails really quick.

That'd sound like a partisan targetting. That is gold to Trump.

Oddly enough his words were causing schools to close in Springfield, where aa VP Harris isn't saying anything too radical. But that won't matter.

Jebus, enough of this!
Exactly.

The claim will be it's Zelelensky's assassins after him. This guy was supposedly raising funds for Ukraine...

You either side with rule of law and oppose political violence or you do not.

There are undoubtedly people on the extreme right who are contemplating assassinating Harris.

Back
Top Bottom