• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump in One-on-One Debates?

The lesson learned is that if you have an ignorant, cheating, moronic goon like Trumpo you have to enforce the rules to have a civil exchange. But don't get your hopes up, slime has a way of still making it's presence felt. It's no wonder his old man did what he did with the boy. Born without barrels of money Trumpo would have failed at everything.

NBC to air Video footage of Portapottty on fire for one hour on West Coast in place of Trump Townhall to see if people notice the difference.

Trump made it to the debate that Elixir said Trump would not make it to.

Now he's "reinterpreting" his prophecy to say that Trump didn't actually debate at the very event he wasn't even supposed to be at.

Maybe next time Elixir should phrase his prophecies in poetry instead of prose.

Looks like my "prophecy" is coming true this very night.

That's not what you predicted though. Your prediction was tested on September 29th.

Predicting is hard, especially predicting the future. Trump turned out to be bolder than anticipated. Before the debates, I thought he might chicken out, but I don't think he'll cancel the last debate either, as long as the rules let him shout over Biden as in the first debate.

Predicting is hard, especially predicting the future. Trump turned out to be bolder than anticipated. Before the debates, I thought he might chicken out, but I don't think he'll cancel the last debate either, as long as the rules let him shout over Biden as in the first debate.

It worked so well the first time! His feedback loop says he did GREAT! in the first "debate" so ... yeah.
May he show up and do it again, and may his margin of disapproval double - again. :D

Trump made it to the debate that Elixir said Trump would not make it to.

Now he's "reinterpreting" his prophecy to say that Trump didn't actually debate at the very event he wasn't even supposed to be at.

Maybe next time Elixir should phrase his prophecies in poetry instead of prose.

Looks like my "prophecy" is coming true this very night.

That's not what you predicted though. Your prediction was tested on September 29th.

Right. The blustering moron showing up and throwing a 90 minute toddler hissy fit was NOT what I predicted.
What a pleasant surprise - his polling lag doubled! Too bad my prediction came true for the 2nd round. I hope I was wrong about Round 3 as well.

Right. The blustering moron showing up and throwing a 90 minute toddler hissy fit was NOT what I predicted.

You predicted he wouldn't show up at all.

Thank you for admitting what happened isn't what you predicted - or to put it another way - what you predicted didn't happen.

Right. I did not predict the blustering moron would show up and throw a 90 minute toddler hissy fit. I predicted he'd do what he did at the 2nd debate and not show up at all.
Is that clear now? I hope I am wrong about the 3rd debate too. Did you get that?

BTW Jason, why haven't you weighed in on the numerous predictions I made that were correct, that you poo-poohed? Like this one, a situation for which you said there was no evidence:

10-17.JPG

I further predict that next week good old MAGA USA will set a new record for reported daily covid infections.
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
#NotDrunksAtAPub

The mod team would like to remind you ALL that pulling old attacks from previous threads is not conducive to meaningful discussion. Argue about the content, not the person. The objective here is discussion, not put-downs, insults and retaliation. This is not a pub parking lot at 1am.

Discussion. Meaningful.

The mod team would like to remind you ALL that pulling old attacks from previous threads is not conducive to meaningful discussion. Argue about the content, not the person. The objective here is discussion, not put-downs, insults and retaliation. This is not a pub parking lot at 1am.

Discussion. Meaningful.

Maybe we can rename Elsewhere to Pub Parking Lot At 1 am.

Thank you for admitting what happened isn't what you predicted - or to put it another way - what you predicted didn't happen.

But in a very real sense OrangeFace didn't show. The fact that OrangeFace won't engage in an exchange with rules is pretty revealing. OrangeFace doesn't want to debate and won't show for a debate. He'll only show if he's allowed to create a shitfest mockery.

But in a very real sense OrangeFace didn't show. The fact that OrangeFace won't engage in an exchange with rules is pretty revealing. OrangeFace doesn't want to debate and won't show for a debate. He'll only show if he's allowed to create a shitfest mockery.

At this point, Biden is probably encouraging the lack of rules. Operation "let him speak" is working spectacularly.

No, separate them, virtual debate. The spectacle of Trump, red in the face yelling and screaming with his mic cut off would be so entertaining. Then watching Biden giggling and laughing at the spectacle.

These people are bananas.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/BillStepien/status/1318269143884435456?s=20[/TWEET]

These people are bananas.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/BillStepien/status/1318269143884435456?s=20[/TWEET]

"Dear Billy,

If your boy will simply keep his pie hole shut for two minutes at a time, we'll make sure the mean lady doesn't make him cry again.
If he behaves badly, we will make sure his disapproval margin doubles. Again. Like it did last time he acted up.

Bless your heart,
BDC"

Back
Top Bottom