• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump in One-on-One Debates?

Infector in Chief has just announced he refuses to debate remotely. He remarked that the moderators will just cut you off. So Shitbag doesn't want to debate where there are rules. We all knew that.

Infector in Chief has just announced he refuses to debate remotely. He remarked that the moderators will just cut you off. So Shitbag doesn't want to debate where there are rules. We all knew that.
Biden gets 90 minutes of free air time?
Trump'll reverse course again....

Biden gets 90 minutes of free air time?
Trump'll reverse course again....

Maybe, but I don't think so. He won't play if he can't cheat.
Of course, at the end of the day it may depend on how much dexamethasone is in his system when he makes the final call.
With sufficient euphoric intoxication he might convince himself he can win, even on a level playing field. But I expect basic survival instinct to prevail in the end.

Trump's rejection of virtual format puts future of debates in question - CNNPolitics
Donald Trump's decision to walk away from the next presidential debate because it was set to be held virtually has thrown the future of all debates between the President and Democratic nominee Joe Biden into question, putting even more focus on how Trump's positive coronavirus diagnosis is altering his reelection bid.

After the Commission on Presidential Debates announced that the debate on October 15 would be held virtually due to coronavirus concerns, Trump told Fox Business that he was "not going to waste my time on a virtual debate."

"I am not going to do a virtual debate," said Trump.
What a big baby.

Isn't there enough time to have the debates after he's not contagious?

They could have done a Zoom debate this round and for the third, done it in person. Twitler McCrazyPants didn't want to do a Zoom debate.

Complicating factors:
the administration would not give a precise day that the President caught covid;
the administration would not give a precise next day he would receive a test;
he brings an entourage with him who does not follow the rules of the commission, thus endangering those around them in the audience.

I just heard that he claimed to have won the second debate...on the FOX call-in....after saying he wouldn't play in a call-in debate....

I just heard that he claimed to have won the second debate...on the FOX call-in....after saying he wouldn't play in a call-in debate....

He does call-in interviews all the time. I say chicken.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/ra...-protect-people-with-pre-existing-conditions/

He spent two hours with Limbaugh and then a long interview with Trump toady Sean Hannity.

“The Democrats are vicious and they lie, and what they do, as an example health care and other things,” Trump said, “they have me standing at the grave of beautiful soldier at an old cemetery, magnificent cemetery, and nobody respects soldiers more than I do, especially whether you’re talking about live soldiers or soldiers that gave their lives, and they have a source say these are suckers and losers. This was for a magazine that’s third-rate, you know super-liberal Obama magazine, and it’s a quote, they took that quote from one source I have 25 people that verbally, that, you know, on the record, said that was never said. Who would ever say that? Only an animal would say that.”

Cheato said:
"...Only an animal would say that.”

I suppose there's some benefit for him to claim to be a vegetable at this point: I don't think I've ever heard of a vegetable being prosecuted or jailed...

National Polls - Biden is up +10.2%
Florida Biden is up +4.4%

24 days to go. November 3. Voting day. November 4 - 17. The weeks of confusion. The time of the great lawyer stampedes. November 18. The fall of the House of Trump. The day of 100 million champagne corks popping.

24 days to go. November 3. Voting day. November 4 - 17. The weeks of confusion. The time of the great lawyer stampedes. November 18. The fall of the House of Trump. The day of 100 million champagne corks popping.

Yea, I'm not even going to buy any champagne yet. It's too early. It's too close. We thought HRC would win easily, and the left turnout was depressed. Trump won in a stunning upset. And the cost is that the left has lost the supreme court for the next 30 years. We can't take the election for granted...

Yea, I'm not even going to buy any champagne yet. It's too early. It's too close. We thought HRC would win easily, and the left turnout was depressed. Trump won in a stunning upset. And the cost is that the left has lost the supreme court for the next 30 years. We can't take the election for granted...

That's well advised. We have yet to see the apex of the level of cheating in which these goons can and will indulge.

Interesting how Ted is taking up the Trumpian tactic of pretending that Republicans are painting a picture of health, prosperity and uplifting potential, while Democrats are doing exactly that. Meanwhile, Trump can do nothing but rage against the imaginary Antifa terrorists and the blacks who are going to invade the suburbs (presumably in "caravans" like his last boogeyman), rape your women, burn your cities and basically turn America into exactly what he has turned America into!

I think if you are so sure you should place money on there not being these debates.

Trump loves the camera. These debates will get the highest ratings yet.

If they happen.

True. The Dem nominee may chicken out.

Four years ago you posted a thread predicting that Trump would chicken out of debates with Hillary. Now you think he will chicken out of whoever the upcoming candidate will be.

Man, these quotes have not aged well.

Trump made it to the debate that Elixir said Trump would not make it to.

Now he's "reinterpreting" his prophecy to say that Trump didn't actually debate at the very event he wasn't even supposed to be at.

Maybe next time Elixir should phrase his prophecies in poetry instead of prose.

Now he's "reinterpreting" his prophecy to say that Trump didn't actually debate at the very event he wasn't even supposed to be at.

That's right Jason, grab that minutiae with both hands!

Looks like my "prophecy" is coming true this very night. Cheato chickened out because they threatened to prevent him from cheating. Poor baby.
Also looks like there will be no Trump "in one-on-one debates (plural). Could be wrong if Trump can grow a pair and show up to a fair debate with rules before election day. Still unlikely.

Speaking of prophecies... what happened to your prophecy of a late July Trump Virus peak, then a slow decline? Someone else predicted a subsequent peak, for which you said there was no evidence.
Looks like you failed. Again.

7day10-14.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom