• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump is finally getting his balls back and the Democrats are switching place with the Republicans

^
Just imagine what a salad would cost if farm workers got $15/hr.
Most likely a few percent.

This principle could be extended to replace minimum wages with maximum wages much less than the current minimum wage, maximum wages pegged to (let's say) 10% or even 1% of GDP. Consumers will LOVE that, I'm sure, because 0% of consumers' income comes from wages, right?

Trump's balls must have fallen off since he is now refusing to go head to head with Ms. Harris.
Probably. But marshmallow balls are so lightweight they can hang on forever, particularly when they are so small you need a magnifying glass to take a wiz.

Anyone who openly says they hate Taylor Swift on a platform where Swifties are active essentially makes an enemy of the entire fanbase on said platform. The presidential election platform is no different. I just don't understand why Trump would willingly alienate potential voters like that. It's not like Taylor didn't already know. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Keep this up and he might be the first republican to lose Kansas since 1964.

Last edited:
Anyone who openly says they hate Taylor Swift on a platform where Swifties are active essentially makes an enemy of the entire fanbase on said platform. The presidential election platform is no different. I just don't understand why Trump would willingly alienate potential voters like that. It's not like Taylor didn't already know. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Keep this up and he might be the first republican to lose Kansas since 1964.
Its because he is surrounded by sycophants who will tell him any thing and kiss his :kissbutt: He lives in a bubble. So if he wins he will put Ms. Swift in jail because she opposed him.

Cheato will cause WWIII one way or another.

Listen...while Harris may have Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Beyonce, and Oprah, Trump has a huge list of celebrities in his corner!

Like...Ted Nugent. Kid Rock. Chachi! That guy who played Hercules in that 90s show!

Listen...while Harris may have Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Beyonce, and Oprah, Trump has a huge list of celebrities in his corner!

Like...Ted Nugent. Kid Rock. Chachi! That guy who played Hercules in that 90s show!

I may have missed it, but have Biden or Harris ever publicly stated that they hate any of those people? :D

It is funny how they will grasp at any celebrity's endorsement of Trump. Scott Baio spoke at the RNC Convention in 2016! But if a celebrity speaks against them... OMG! Enemy number one. I mean, yes, it is disappointing that Eastwood and Voigt believe as they do, but that doesn't stop me from being able to enjoy their stuff, not like Kevin Spacey who makes so much more difficult.

Don't forget Nicky Jam. She's hot!

Methinks RFK jnr is emulating Trump a little too much;

Kennedy has been married to actor Cheryl Hines since 2014. A representative for Hines declined to comment Friday on his relationship with Nuzzi. While Hines had supported her husband’s presidential run, appearing at campaign events, she has not commented on Kennedy’s decision to throw his support behind Trump.

According to the magazine, Nuzzi “recently” acknowledged a relationship with a reporting subject, which was a “violation of the magazine’s standards around conflicts of interest and disclosures.”

“Had the magazine been aware of this relationship, she would not have continued to cover the presidential campaign,” the New York magazine statement added.

Kennedy's bragging to friends about having a romantic affair with and receiving NSFW — but "demure" — photos from the journalist nearly 40 years his younger is what tipped off her boss, New York Magazine's editor in chief David Haskell, to the relationship, the Daily Beast reported. Nuzzi initially denied the affair, the Daily Beast added, though that clearly didn't hold up with whatever evidence Haskell had.

I mean, he's a Kennedy and a Trumpsucker to boot so I guess no one should be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom