• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump just fired James Comey

If you had Robert Mueller in your pool for special prosecutor, collect your winnings.

Actually, a decent choice.

Trump will fix it by inviting him to dinner.

Trump is scheduled for his first foreign trip this week. Odds on him making the return trip? Will he be getting a bunk next to Snowden?

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation - The New York Times

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

Twitler admits again Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation. And of course also does that projection thing he likes to do ("you're the puppet!") in calling Comey crazy.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation - The New York Times

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

Twitler admits again Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation. And of course also does that projection thing he likes to do ("you're the puppet!") in calling Comey crazy.

If the Dems ever get control of congress, expect some new laws that govern presidential behavior and practices. I for one am not entirely sure that will be a good thing. But letting russians and their recording devices into the oval office - or even the Pentagon - is currently not illegal, if the president does it.

drip... drip... drip...

Back