• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump said the radical left should be handled by the national guard and, if necessary, the military

Axulus

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Right leaning skeptic
In an interview on Sunday morning, he said the "radical left lunatics" in this country are the enemy from within who should be handled by the national guard and, if necessary, the military:

Being a "radical left lunatic" is not a crime. Their only "crime" is that they oppose Donald Trump. What more proof do people need that this guy is openly fascist? Why do I constantly hear bullshit about how MAGA is the party of free speech and yet their very own leader is openly endorsing using the military to go after US citizens for their politics?

Can you imagine for one second what the MAGA reaction would be if Kamala endorsed using the military to go after "radical MAGA lunatics".

How do people in the armed forces feel about Trump wanting to send them after American citizens due to their politics? How can any of them who take an oath to support and defend the constitution vote for him?

Last edited:
One way he could try to do it:

The Insurrection Act of 1807 grants the president broad authority to use armed forces during emergencies to quell civil unrest. “It’s a huge blank check, it is easily subject to abuse, it’s easy to imagine abuse,” Harvard law professor and Presidential Reform Project leader Jack Goldsmith told NPR.

And yes, he did try to use this act in his first term but he had massive push back from federal officials who refused to do it. This time Trump has said he will not make the mistake of appointing anyone who opposes him.

Last edited:
Trump's top general agrees that Trump is fascist:

Mark Milley, the US Army general who Donald Trump appointed as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, now says the current Republican presidential nominee is a “fascist to the core” and says no person has ever posed more of a danger to the United States than the man who served as the 45th President of the United States.

This guy worked directly with Trump. Trump does what he says he is going to do (or at least tries to). Trump is setting things up to remove all opposition to his will in the executive branch this term.

There will be no Bill Barrs, Mike Pences, or Mark Milleys this time around to stop him.

But don't worry, it's just "TDS" (by the way, if you use this term unironically you're a fucking moron). Unless of course it's referring ironically to how insane people are when they deny Trump is a danger.

Last edited:
Yeah, my days are numbered....

I'll be damned if I let anyone muzzle me, though. I'll bark til the end.
Only if Trump wins (nonzero chance of being killed by a snowflake conservative who has a psychotic break after Trump losing, though).

Just locker room talk.

He only tried a coup, he didn’t succeed.

Jan 20 was a peaceful transition of power.

He will have no restraints if he gets in again. SCOTUS weaponized him, and he would claim that any extra-legal actions were part of his sworn duty to preserve the nation and keep us all safe.
He has also described a "three strikes and you're dead" fate for illegal aliens -- first offense, 10 years in prison, no parole; second time, twenty years; third time, he thinks we may just have to execute 'em.
His voters seem to be in full gear for their strong man (with the mental reserves and stability of Caligula.)
I've never been so proud to be vermin.

Don't worry. I'll continue to bark and bark even louder for you until they come get me. I'm not leftist per see but do believe a country should make sure it's people have at least basic food, clothing, shelter and medical care.

I think the American public is for the most part very stupid, but it is as ruthless as it is stupid. The average terd oops citizen knows a lot of the wars we fought were just for money and power and not for freedom or stop some threat and just don't care. The average citizen thinks they benefit so don't care

The average white citizen knows the police can be cruel and abusive, especially to minorities, but think they benefit from it or it will never be done to them and just don't care

The well off and truly irreplaceable middle income people know they are safe in the stock market with businesses having government contracts, government bailouts, bribes, and just don't care about the rest of the country.

I suspect the Obama era relaxation on laws using the military on us soil against citizens that might be terrorists in reality was just to get things ready for the need to use it on a citizenry hungry and fed up with all the fuckups coming come to roost from the last 40 years.

I suspect the Obama era relaxation on laws using the military on us soil against citizens that might be terrorists in reality was just to get things ready for the need to use it on a citizenry hungry and fed up with all the fuckups coming come to roost from the last 40 years.
Gee, with the Alito/Thomas court, all that preparatory BS was unnecessary. Cheato can go right ahead and order the military to rape and pillage America with total impunity.

Trump made one promise he did keep. When he ran in 16 he said he was going to show how much a farce everything is. And he did. I'm very much against Trump but he did show how spineless, weak, and corrupt everything is .

And here is the thing. If he does beat Vice President Harris next month and does impose some sort of Project 2025 most of the people of supposed influence opposed to him will just suck up and kiss up and go along with it to protect themselves. Judging from the fact he did not go after Hillary Clinton like he promised 8 years ago he may not actually try to jail much less kill his opponents but you never know.

Only if Trump wins (nonzero chance of being killed by a snowflake conservative who has a psychotic break after Trump losing, though).
That is placing more weight on the results of the election than they actually warrant. Unless he chokes on a pretzel or one of these assassins makes it through the cordon, Donald John Trump will still be the president of at least one third of the country come January. No less than he is now, but possibly more so.

. Judging from the fact he did not go after Hillary Clinton like he promised 8 years ago
...he knows now how to get his will done. Loyalty oaths across the board. No more Boltons, Pences, and especially Vindmans to confound him. If he wants bombing runs on cartel targets in Mexico, it'll get done. IRS and FBI and special prosecutors sicced on everyone from the Cheneys to the Obamas to the "Biden Crime Family", it'll happen. Ukraine and Taiwan cut loose -- he's said as much. The military employed to do the work of ICE. Have you ever seen impulse control in Trump? Only when it was thwarted by advisors telling him what he didn't want to hear. They won't exist in Trump II.

And here is the thing. If he does beat Vice President Harris next month and does impose some sort of Project 2025 most of the people of supposed influence opposed to him will just suck up and kiss up and go along with it to protect themselves. Judging from the fact he did not go after Hillary Clinton like he promised 8 years ago he may not actually try to jail much less kill his opponents but you never know.
He was still hoping to be re-elected, last time. This time, he can only stay in office for longer than his term if he is successful in subverting the Congress before 2027.

He tried but the people around him stopped him. People need to understand that the same people will not be around him this time around. 40 out of 44 cabinet officials in his first administration no longer endorse him, so they will not be back. He is promising to gut any federal official who opposes him and will only appoint staunch loyalists to his administration.

President Donald Trump told his counsel’s office last spring that he wanted to prosecute political adversaries Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey, an idea that prompted White House lawyers to prepare a memo warning of consequences ranging up to possible impeachment, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
Then-counsel Don McGahn told the president he had no authority to order such a prosecution, and he had White House lawyers prepare the memo arguing against such a move, The Associated Press confirmed with a person familiar with the matter who was not authorized to discuss the situation.

Last edited:
That's only because the bumbling know-nothing didn't know how anything worked. He wasn't prepared at all to win and didn't have any actual plans in place. Rather, he was prepared to shuffle off to his new scam, Trump News Network where he would've fleeced his own morons for tens of millions before shutting it down and getting onto the next con.

This time though, he has knowledgable people in place who do know how things work and who do have very definite plans ready to execute. As has already been noted, SCOTUS has essentially given power to POTUS to do anything, regardless of how corrupt and heinous it may be. If it's an "Official Act" then it's fine.

Thus, if an official act includes jailing and/or executing political opponents, it's okalee-dokalee neighborino!

How quickly will Vance and the cabinet 25th amendment Trump and boot him out? It’s not like it’d be hard to make the case he’s mentally unfit it they chose to go all in.

Back
Top Bottom