• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Says He Might 'Encourage' Russia To Attack NATO Allies

Got Alaska because Russia was poor from war (Russia's version of our Civil War, ie the one the losers won't let go into history).
Not, because of Civil War.
No duh... I was referring to the fact that, like the south, Russia hasn't gotten over losing. Jebus, you make it sound like you were the victims of the Opium Wars.
But because of French and British unprovoked aggression. They invaded Crimea of all places.
Hence Alaska purchase is illegal and should be reversed.
Or maybe you should have had a modern military and not gotten beaten so badly. Sad!

France is a bit far, even for aggressive Russian imperialism.
I want France, and Alaska with Canada. Alaska was illegally "acquired" by regime in Washington.
There were also russian possessions on the West Coast. And Native Americans came from what is now Russia. So both, North America and South America belong to Russian Empire.
Negative. Indians came from China, over the land bridge.

But on a geopolitical note, what a stupid shit. Throwing around public massive threats as the first step in negotiations.

And even if it were a good strategy, Fragilego Mussolini isn't lobbing threats at our enemies. He's lobbing threats at not only our allies, but the very coalition we fucking built to stand up to the Soviet Union. Vlad has made it abundantly clear that he misses those days and wants to bring back a time when Moscow ruled everything from Kiev to Kamchatka, with friendly satellite states stretching to...oh, about halfway through Germany.

Trump: "Yeah, buddy! Get me elected again, my friend, and I'll make that happen for you!" Oh, and Taiwan? You're on notice, too. When Kim sends his tanks into the DMZ, Fuckface Von Clownstick will be like "the South Korean President - I forget his name - didn't say nice enough things about me."

Sweet non-existent Jesus.

Yes, Putin just waits for the opportunity to invade France. In fact, he started learning french.

France is a bit far, even for aggressive Russian imperialism. It's really
  • border states that are in the most danger,
  • countries that have relatively high numbers of ethnic Russians in concentrated areas around borders,
  • former Soviet republics which may still have some sympathies,
  • and especially but not necessarily those states that have not joined NATO.
Examples meeting all criteria: Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Belarus. We see what happened with 3 of 4 of those countries experiencing Russian aggression. Perhaps Belarus is an exception because it is currently closely allied to Russia.

Now with Trump's words, if we were to take them literally, we could re-evaluate those criteria listed above by removing the last one since NATO membership would be virtually meaningless. Then, we could consider Latvia, Estonia as possibly in more danger. But atm Russian forces are spread very thinly and so this would be more of a future concern if Trump won the Presidency, then implemented this change, and further that Putin ended hostilities elsewhere such as splitting Ukraine in half with peace so he could move forces around.

France is a bit far, isn't going to have large numbers of ethnic Russians in support, won't have troop movements from Russia easily getting there, and has little sympathy for Russian oligarch control of assets or Russian propaganda.
You forgot Alaska. ;)

What an insane fuck. This is what Putin is counting on. Can there be any doubt that he is not a Russian agent? I say he was compromised decades ago.
I don't think he's a Russian agent. He's too stupid to be an agent. I do think there's someone close to him that is, though.

Or maybe you should have had a modern military and not gotten beaten so badly. Sad!
Well, you don't everything at once. Russia was getting stronger so EU which was bigger at the time decided to do something about it and France, Great Britain and Turkey decided to attack Russia while they can.
No duh... I was referring to the fact that, like the south, Russia hasn't gotten over losing. Jebus, you make it sound like you were the victims of the Opium Wars.
There was no Civil War in Russia at the time. There was unprovoked GB/France invasion of Russia.
Like what you do now.

Well, you don't everything at once. Russia was getting stronger so EU which was bigger at the time decided to do something about it and France, Great Britain and Turkey decided to attack Russia while they can.
FFS, all of the European powers did that. No one liked the idea of any partivular empire getting too powerful. Russia's military was antiquaited and lost.
There was no Civil War in Russia at the time. There was unprovoked GB/France invasion of Russia.
Like what you do now.
If the US invaded Russia, the response wouldn't be Russia tossing Iranian and North Korean drones into Ukraine. Or maybe it is and Russia has no balls or ovaries.

If the US invaded Russia, the response wouldn't be Russia tossing Iranian and North Korean drones into Ukraine. Or maybe it is and Russia has no balls or ovaries.
Agreed, Putin is too soft. That's one of the reasons why this takes so much time.

Apparently, Putin went all-in with Hitler's historic propaganda claim that Poland left Hitler no choice but to invade Poland. Why? Because that is precisely the same excuse that Putin has always used for his invasion of Ukraine--blame the victim for the attack. "They asked for it." The Tucker Carlson interview should be familiar territory for most of us here, because it is the same talking points that barbos has been using to defend the Ukraine invasion by Russia. The irony, of course, is that Putin also promotes the lie that Ukraine--the victim of his aggression--was somehow pro-Nazi, even though Putin explicitly endorses Hitler's rationalizations in the Tucker Carlson interview.

See:

Maddow connects Trump's NATO lies to Putin's claim that Hitler had to invade Poland

France is a bit far, even for aggressive Russian imperialism.
I want France, and Alaska with Canada. Alaska was illegally "acquired" by regime in Washington.
As though the Russian colonies were any more legal!

I've been to your colony in Alaska - it was a well-built krepost and eight decidedly less well-built shacks, surrounded by a low wall and a paranoid number of cannons. They also owned the hill around it, fee simple. None of their other claims were ever recognized by the Tlingits, let alone the global community generally. Not a very impressive empire.

What an insane fuck. This is what Putin is counting on. Can there be any doubt that he is not a Russian agent? I say he was compromised decades ago.
Yes, Putin just waits for the opportunity to invade France. In fact, he started learning french.
Right. He’s too chicken to invade Estonia.
Exactly, so why do you think he will invade Europe?
You have been working hard to make him to invade you and all you got is merely Ukraine and Georgia a little.

You have been working hard to make him to invade you and all you got is merely Ukraine and Georgia a little.
Again, cause he’s too much of a chicken shit to take on Estonia.

Again, cause he’s too much of a chicken shit to take on Estonia.
I agree, mighty Estonia might go to Vladivostok.

Back
Top Bottom