• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tests Positive For Covid-19

Jon Cooper 🇺🇸 on Twitter: "I don’t want to be alarmist, but a GOP source just told me this: “Trump’s condition is serious. He can go either way. Despite all the meds and the presidential care, they could lose him within 3 to 4 days. They’re trying to make his condition look good to reassure his base.”" / Twitter
then
Jon Cooper 🇺🇸 on Twitter: "I have no way to confirm this report, but I felt that I should pass it along. This GOP source has proven reliable multiple times in the past." / Twitter

Trump’s Covid-19 Symptoms Are Said to Be ‘Very Concerning’ - The New York Times - "Doctors refused to provide critical details and left open the impression that the president was known to be sick a day earlier than previously reported."

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Doctors, Nurses and ALL at the GREAT Walter Reed Medical Center, and others from likewise incredible institutions who have joined them, are AMAZING!!!Tremendous progress has been made over the last 6 months in fighting this PLAGUE. With their help, I am feeling well!" / Twitter
Mr. Trump has been suffering from a cough, congestion, fatigue and a fever, according to people informed about his condition, and some of the symptoms worsened as Friday progressed including the drop in oxygen level that alarmed the president. Plans for him to convalesce at the White House were abruptly scrubbed in favor of sending him to the hospital for what officials said would be a few days.

One reason, according to an administration official, was that it would be better for the president to leave while he could still walk on his own power to the helicopter rather than risk getting sicker and having the politically damaging image of needing assistance to be transported to the hospital later.

(Don't we already have a thread on Trump having Covid-19, in the US Presidential forum, started by Cheerful Charlie? This thread is redundant.)

I actually considered combining them when I first saw this thread but after reading it I decided it was too different to incorporate there.

It may be better in one of the religion forums though.

Hm. It's focused on DJT, which would be US Presidential forum, but his apparent rabid enthusiasm for DJT borders on religious :)p). I'd say US Presidential forum, but what exactly distinguishes it from Cheerful Charlie's 'DJT-has-Covid' thread? The cheerleading for DJT? Especially if it gets moved, it would help if the title could reflect the aim of the thread somehow.

......and, I shouldn't be discussing this here. Apologies. Feel free to delete my 2 posts in this thread.

I've reported it. The mods can decide what to do.

Trump's huge medical team say that Trump is improving and his symptoms are less today. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had that type of medical care. I doubt most of us would even have access to the experimental treatments that he is receiving.

His doctor was very evasive, hard to trust anything he says. Trump always manages to find the most corrupt doctors in the field. Well, as he does for every other associate.

Meanwhile, Chris Christie just tested positive.

And he has asthma.

Just to further make ZiprHead's decisions more difficult about what to do with this thread, I would like to offer up some theses incorporating the problem of suffering and how Trump's behaviors disproves God's existence, and also analyze whether God selecting who U.S. presidents are would be deemed as election interference by a foreign power and illegal. Stay tuned.

Mr. Trump has been suffering from a cough, congestion, fatigue and a fever, according to people informed about his condition, and some of the symptoms worsened as Friday progressed including the drop in oxygen level that alarmed the president. Plans for him to convalesce at the White House were abruptly scrubbed in favor of sending him to the hospital for what officials said would be a few days.

One reason, according to an administration official, was that it would be better for the president to leave while he could still walk on his own power to the helicopter rather than risk getting sicker and having the politically damaging image of needing assistance to be transported to the hospital later.

This is disturbing on a number of levels.

First off, when dealing with the health of the most powerful man on the planet, the administration felt it was more important to focus on optics.

Second, it tells you that - as they considered the appearance implications - they knew or at very least suspected that things were much worse than they're letting on.

Finally, being able to walk might look nice for the cameras, but it is no indication of robust health. A little over 18 months ago I walked out to a co-worker's car so he could drive me to urgent care. I walked from his car into urgent care, then walked back to the car for a ride to the ER. An hour later I was in the ICU.

Just seen on FB:

View attachment 29605

Any truth to this?

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chris-wallace-presidential-debate-coronavirus-2020-10

Wallace said:
For them to get tested, there wouldn't have been enough time to have the test and have the debate at 9:00 that night," he said. "They didn't show up until 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 in the afternoon. There was an honor system when it came to the people that came into the hall from the two campaigns

The honor system and Trump go together like lemon juice and milk.

Senate cancels work until Oct. 19 as lawmakers contract virus

WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans have canceled legislative work until Oct. 19 as the coronavirus sweeps through their ranks and lawmakers increasingly call for comprehensive testing on Capitol Hill.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said in a statement Saturday that confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett are still on.

One by one, President Donald Trump and a series of GOP lawmakers have fallen ill with the virus that has killed more than 208,000 Americans.

Over the last week, many of the politicians who tested positive attended events at which few people wore masks and mingled in the halls and tunnels of the Capitol complex.

A lot of people who survive covid go through a month-plus of sickness. For a friend of mine, it was five weeks, followed by low energy for another stretch. (She, like me, is 8 years younger than Donald.) Then you hear about people who get over covid but have breathing issues that stay unresolved, or chronic fatigue. Granted, this disease has many narratives. Also granted, Trump will receive the best medical care we have. Still, he's a chubby septuagenarian who lives a soft lifestyle and likes his greasy food. It could be very well turn out that he survives the virus but is bedridden all the way through the election. I have to wonder if this will freeze his numbers at the crazy base level. He'll certainly have a hard time trying to sell his story about Joe being too feeble to run a nation. And does Pence have even two or three percent of Trump's razzle dazzle, on the stump? (I mean, outside of the women who want to tear his clothes off and drag him into their beds -- okay, forget that angle.) The positive side for all of us: no more rallies to act as mass covid vectors. Donald, you can be proud that you are at last sacrificing for your nation by staying the fuck in bed.

President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal Donald Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have Covid-19. Nobody does. I'm asking everybody who reads this to pray for President Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I'm not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn't get the Coronavirus. Let's hope and pray that President Trump gets well.
Yes, we should prey upon the Asherah pole, and ask her to cause this verminous poison to be spewed forth from Clownstick's body and slowly heel this vulgar huckster of a man.

Trump has the virus and we are now seeing in real time the character and integrity displayed by other politicians with how they are reacting to this news.

I know, right? Everyone should act like Trump when he discovers someone he doesn't like is experiencing some type of adversity instead.

More good news

Asked what it’s been like for insiders trying to get information about the president and the virus spreading through the government, a senior White House official told Intelligencer, “That’s easy. We don’t get any.”

“Ninety percent of the [White House] complex most certainly learned about it in the news, as has been the case ever since,” the senior official said. “There are reports that COVID is spreading like wildfire through the White House. There are hundreds and hundreds of people who work on-complex, some who have families with high-risk family members. Since this whole thing started, not one email has gone out to tell employees what to do or what’s going on.”

Trump needs to make a full and speedy recovery, so the fucking arsehole can be called to account for his criminal negligence.

More good news

Asked what it’s been like for insiders trying to get information about the president and the virus spreading through the government, a senior White House official told Intelligencer, “That’s easy. We don’t get any.”

“Ninety percent of the [White House] complex most certainly learned about it in the news, as has been the case ever since,” the senior official said. “There are reports that COVID is spreading like wildfire through the White House. There are hundreds and hundreds of people who work on-complex, some who have families with high-risk family members. Since this whole thing started, not one email has gone out to tell employees what to do or what’s going on.”

Trump needs to make a full and speedy recovery, so the fucking arsehole can be called to account for his criminal negligence.

Nice boss they have. So the WH may be a superspreader environment following the Rose Garden event.

But if he makes a full and speedy recovery, and then loses the election, he will not give up the presidency still. That should be the higher priority, to make sure he loses the powers of the presidency ASAP. Even if we have to sacrifice our desire for vengeance on this asshole.

If he could be in a vegetative state for the next several months while Biden won the election and took power on inauguration day, but then Trump awoke later and was convicted for his crimes, that would be the ideal outcome. It seems a lot to ask for though.

Well, this inspires confidence:

[tweet]1312429131079057409[/tweet]

What's really weird is Meadows was giving a worse prognosis than the doctor in the briefing. It makes no sense, unless he was doing this unauthorized, but that would be very unlikely.

Let the thread die a peaceful death somewhere in religion. It's about prayer, not schmuckface having c19.

President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal Donald Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have Covid-19. Nobody does. I'm asking everybody who reads this to pray for President Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I'm not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn't get the Coronavirus. Let's hope and pray that President Trump gets well.

Things happen because god willed it. God infected His Flatulence, why do you want him to change his plan?
He is not praying to change the plan because the plan already happened. Trump has the virus and we are now seeing in real time the character and integrity displayed by other politicians with how they are reacting to this news. Especially hateful reactions of Pelosi and Schumer versus the encouragement of Biden, which I believe is very telling indeed of all their integrity. None of which would have occurred without Trump coming down with Covid. According to God's plan.

And I could be wrong but I do not think Randyjohnson is praying for God to change his plan. But rather is praying for the best outcome for Trump now that he does have the illness.

Just to make it clear, Fuck Trump! He was fucking around in the middle of the highway for months, and he gets struck by a car. This isn’t tragedy, it was reckless self endangerment.

Back
Top Bottom