• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tests Positive For Covid-19

I keep hearing pundits and Democrats on tv this morning giving their best wishes for a speedy recovery for the president. Seriously? It's hard to believe that any of these people are sincere. More likely, they feel they are supposed say these things. While wishing and hoping that someone gets well doesn't have any magical power, I don't have it in me to wish this monster gets well.

But, considering that he will have much better medical care than anyone else in the country, he may very well recover. This man has been responsible for causing a lot of people not to take this infection seriously, leading to severe illness and in many cases death. That makes it very hard for me to understand why we should want him to get well. He's already done substantial damage to the US, why would we want him to have a chance of 4 more years of destruction. If there was a god, she would have wiped him out by now.

I just hope that his shouting didn't let any of his germs reach Biden or Wallace during that insane debate.

The New Testament god is obviously a silly notion - since Romans 13:1 says that all government authorities are put in place by God. Is it possible that Trump was visited yesterday by the Greek goddess Nemesis (the one that punishes hubris)?
Ya don't mess with Nemesis, Donald. You better smile when you grab that pussy.

I just read on Facebook (so you know it's true) that it is because RBG won her first case before God.

Mike Pence is relieved to hear Trump will carry on with his Presidential duties, so he won't need to stop doing the VP's job to watch cable news and Tweet all day.
I am an evil arsehole so here we go: don't worry, the President is fine it will blow over like a fucking miracle.

Fuck it it's a hoax anyways amirite?
Yeah. only old and obese people are dying from this. Cuomo made this happen to hurt Trump.

Meanwhile, this ignores the issue of Hicks near Miller (huzzah), and Kuschner and Scavino. While Trump didn't do much as a President, his staff apparently is in great peril of not being able to do their jobs.

I sincerely do hope he recovers. I hope he recovers because dying of covid now would be an easy way out. I want him to experience the humiliation of loosing the election, to be truly investigated and arrested for all his crimes. I want him to experience the embarrassment of appearing on TV in cuffs with no makeup or hair product. I want all his crimes exposed for all to see and his ass to be thrown in prison, to hear what a joke and derogatory term the 'Trump' name has become. Then he can die a painful death.

Oh, and I would prefer that he not asymptomatic. Let him see what 'low energy' truly is, and find he can no longer taste his KFC.

This must be the October surprise.

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

The New Testament god is obviously a silly notion - since Romans 13:1 says that all government authorities are put in place by God. Is it possible that Trump was visited yesterday by the Greek goddess Nemesis (the one that punishes hubris)?
Ya don't mess with Nemesis, Donald. You better smile when you grab that pussy.

Mene, mene tekel upharsin

This is bullshit to get out of debates. I'll believe it if he fucking dies. If he had really gotten it he would have cried "fake news". I'm not kidding. Not to mention we're just not lucky enough.

Said that as soon as I heard about Hope Hix (s/b "Hip Hoax").
PLUS - when he "comes out the other side" (after the debate dates pass) he will rave about what a non-event it is to get the Chinese flu.

RNC Chairwoman is positive.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/user/status/1312021288894988289[/TWEET]

Also... SHE TESTED POSITIVE ON WEDNESDAY AND WE JUST FIND OUT ON FRIDAY?! The GOP should be put on suicide watch.

Just heard the NYT is reporting that bonespurs is displaying cold-like symptoms.

Man, this didn't age well. Well, it actually just went spoiled pretty quick.

President Trump at debate said:
I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.

article said:
Questions remained about why the President proceeded with his schedule on Thursday, including flying to attend a fundraiser in New Jersey, despite being in close contact with an aide, Hope Hicks, who was known by a small group of aides to have tested positive.

A person who attended the fundraiser in New Jersey said he seemed subdued when speaking to an indoor roundtable event and later to a group of supporters gathered outside. The person said the assumption among the attendees was that Trump was exhausted from recent campaign travel.

Other people who interacted with Trump said his voice sounded hoarse, though the assumption before he tested positive was that it was because of his recent rallies.

Trump's roundtable occurred indoors at a socially-distanced table. Guests did not wear masks, but a person familiar with the matter said the attendees were tested ahead of time. A separate, larger event was held outdoors, with the President speaking from behind a podium set in front of the club's main doors. Most guests at that event also did not wear masks.
It sounds like Trump was displaying symptoms already and the asshole went and likely infected people in New Jersey post the Hope Hicks diagnosis.

Lindsey Graham says Trump is in "Good Spirits"... (same article) which is a peculiar thing to say about a guy that isn't exhibiting several signs of illness.

I sincerely do hope he recovers.
Me too. Honestly, I don't care much about Trump's fate as a person. I care about his fate as a brand and a symbol of the Republican Party. I want the Republican idiots in the US who are presently so happy to turn a blind eye to his wanton corruption to face the objective evidence of his criminal behavior exposed in a court of law. I want future generations to know forever that the Republican are the party of Trump, George W. Bush, and Nixon. Corrupt, incompetent and underhanded. I want these character flaws to serve as a cautionary lesson to the Democrats too.

But none of that can happen if he doesn't make it to his first criminal trial.

I keep hearing pundits and Democrats on tv this morning giving their best wishes for a speedy recovery for the president. Seriously?

You know bonespurs would NOT be sending well wishes if a democrat or especially if a newsperson got it.

Back
Top Bottom