• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump VS COVID-19 Threat

No, we saw it. It's the same bullshit argument you've put forwards time and time and time again. And debunked time and time and time again

One need not respond to Halfie's bullshit once having seen crap like this:

03-16-2020, 05:37 PM
... by April we will be laughing going,
"Remember how everyone panicked over the coronavirus
because the media started fear mongering?"

3-25-2020
This quarantine will work. I guarantee it. April 12 we will be up and running.
The cases are going to start declining in the U.S. starting around the next few days.
By April 1, we will see a steady downstream and be on our way out.

The guy is full of it and I don't think anyone on this forum is unaware of that fact.

Though I have generally decided to not engage in your general mishmash of BS, bait-n-switch games, and goal post shifting statements, I decide to correct this one bit of BS...as your posts just aren't worth the time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-false-claims-about-pelosi-and-chinatown/

But you guys say a lockdown should've happened in January....
My name isn't "You Guys", and you failed to retract your obvious bullshit...

3-25-2020
The cases are going to start declining in the U.S. starting around the next few days.

The guy is full of it and I don't think anyone on this forum is unaware of that fact.

I admit that I was a bit premature about it. Then I backtracked and said that the country will be open by memorial Day weekend after a rousing speech by Trump announcing the opening.

But, some states are opening already. Plus, the jury is still out on whether or not this was an "accidental virus" or a virus released on purpose to sabotage Trump's chances of re-election. You gotta admit, the timing is awfully coincidental....happening during an election year and all.....

This is your theory? In order to disrupt a nation's election where in said country gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement runs rampant, China decided to engineer and release a virus that was pervasive as fuck with a single digit mortality rate a year before the election?

This is your theory? In order to disrupt a nation's election where in said country gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement runs rampant, China decided to engineer and release a virus that was pervasive as fuck with a single digit mortality rate a year before the election?

No one said China was smart about it.

I'm pretty sure that in January I was thinking that they had better start testing for this virus or it will get out of control.

Perhaps you should be head doctor of medicine instead of Anthony "Go on cruise ships on March 9" Fauci.....oh wait...he only said that because he was scared of His Flatulence....which makes him even more of a wimp than His Flatulence.....wow this is weird....

3-25-2020

I admit that I was a bit premature about it.

Premature my ass. What's "a bit"?
You are full of shit. There WAS NO DEM HOAX, nobody was crying wolf and your genocidal idiotboy presidunce has been minimizing from day one in January. Briefed over a dozen times and did NOTHING.
So - what's "a bit"?
When will we be laughing about the Democrat Fake News Media hoax, Half-Life?

FEDERAL JAIL INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING MEDICAL RECORDS AND HIDING EXTENT OF CORONAVIRUS BEHIND BARS

A FEDERAL JAIL in Brooklyn, New York, that houses roughly 1,700 people is destroying medical records as part of a deliberate effort to obscure the number of incarcerated people infected with the coronavirus and to avoid providing them adequate care, alleges the report of a medical expert who toured the facility April 23 as part of a court-ordered inspection.

The report, filed Thursday as part of a putative class-action lawsuit by people held in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, casts doubt on assertions by the Bureau of Prisons, which runs the jail, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District, which serves as counsel for the bureau. The Bureau of Prisons and federal prosecutors have insisted in court that the situation at the jail is under control. But the medical examiner’s report — which contradicted prison assertions that Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines were being followed — suggests that the six people in custody who have tested positive for the disease likely represent the tip of the iceberg.

“There may be a significant number of cases of COVID-19 that are undetected, both propelling the pace of the outbreak within the MDC—and because the MDC is not a closed system—the larger community,” the report states, referring to the jail by its initials. “The MDC’s failures … represent gross deviations from adherence to correctional standards of care and CDC guidance.”

Wow. Who is in charge of federal jails? Oh, yeah, people who think cover up and lie is the best approach to not knowing what the hell they're doing.

Our sociopath-in-chief yesterday.

the orange shitstain said:
So, yeah, I think — I don’t think anybody has done a better job with testing, with ventilators, with all of the things that we’ve done. And our death totals — our numbers — per million people are really very, very strong. We’re very proud of the job we’ve done.

But really, who doesn't want very strong death numbers or even beautiful death numbers.

And the next thing he said was,

the orange gobspittle said:
We had very little to work with because the previous administration left us very little.

Look at the calendar you demented old dotard, it's 2020 not 2017.

True, but it does take a special type of self centred moron to think that theory is even remotely plausible. "China inflicted a pandemic onto the entire world because they don't like Trump". Fuck off.

I don't think anyone said that you are sharp as a tack either...

And since I have a 2 car garage, that is evidence that I have an invisible dragon in it. You have yet to prove this false...

"China destroyed their own economy to hamper Trump's reelection" is a serious contender for stupidest conspiracy theory of the year, and there is a lot of competition.

Pure projection.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggo...uising-is-ok-if-you-are-healthy/#757d42b42d4d

I have already pointed out the problem here--Chinatown != China. It's not been a hotbed of Covid-19.

“If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.”
Anthony Fauci, Director of NIAID

Was this what he wanted to say or what he was told to say? The CDC has obviously repeatedly bowed to orders from Washington to say medically improper things.

IF Fauci and Pelosi received the same daily briefings on the coronavirus as Trump did (they didn't)
AND Fauci and Pelosi are both the President of the United States​
THEN your argument might have some meirt​
ELSE shut the fuck up about it.

Your inability to interpret replies from your posts isn't helping your assertion that you are not a bot.

Fauci is muzzled. What he says isn't always what he knows to be the truth.

Though I have generally decided to not engage in your general mishmash of BS, bait-n-switch games, and goal post shifting statements, I decide to correct this one bit of BS...as your posts just aren't worth the time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trumps-false-claims-about-pelosi-and-chinatown/

But you guys say a lockdown should've happened in January....

You said that we would all be laughing about this by April.

What (and even whether) some 'guys' said what you claim, this remains clear evidence that you are so full of shit that even septic tanks are laughing at you.

The New York Times has not endorsed a Republican Party member for president since Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956; since 1960, it has endorsed the Democratic Party nominee in every presidential election (see New York Times presidential endorsements).
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ent-shows-why-newspapers-must-end-ncna1118796
Assertion of victimhood - something that conservatives claim is contrary to their principles.

angelo's post is contrary to conservative principles in other ways. A major one is that anything goes when it's a business management or a business leader that does it. A related one is that if one does not like a business, one does not have to patronize it. Also that if one does not patronize a business, one isn't suffering from it, and thus that one has no right to complain about it.

Agreed. That's the main reason I avoid such news sources like the plague! :p

"China destroyed their own economy to hamper Trump's reelection" is a serious contender for stupidest conspiracy theory of the year, and there is a lot of competition.

The Chinese communist government isn't exactly beholden to the Trump administration now is it? It's the first time ever that an American administration has actually stood up and looked them straight in eyes and told them trade between two countries isn't a one way street as it has been for the last 40-50 years!

Back
Top Bottom