• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump VS COVID-19 Threat

Just imagine the historians of the future describing these pandemic deniers on the right. I mean, they watched Herman Cain die a month after he sat at one of Trumpo's rallies -- and they still attend these events
Cain was obviously weak. Even the lib media admits blacks are extra-affected by the disease. _I_ am strong, however.

Just imagine the historians of the future describing these pandemic deniers on the right. I mean, they watched Herman Cain die a month after he sat at one of Trumpo's rallies -- and they still attend these events
Cain was obviously weak. Even the lib media admits blacks are extra-affected by the disease. _I_ am strong, however.
To think, Trump on Election day, laying on his bloated belly, breathing tube shoved down his throat, dying from narcissism.

Gawd this asshole has jaded me. The good news would be, we still aren't past 2,000,000.

hope hicks covid.jpg

(L-R) Assistant to the President and Director of Oval Office Operations Nicholas Luna, Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications Dan Scavino, Senior Advisor to the President of the United States Jared Kushner, Senior Advisor to the President Stephen Miller, and counselor to President Hope Hicks walk to Marine One to depart from the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC on September 30, 2020. (Photo by Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP/Getty Images)

I was under the impression that Trump fans are insane and morally bankrupt. Isn't it good news if insane and morally bankrupt people die from their own free actions by attending a rally? Then the virtuous and prudent Democrats will inherit the earth.

Holy shit. Can y'all imagine if Trump actually dies from COVID?

Nah, 2020 won't allow it.

Fuck you, 2020 owes us. And considering how bad the fires in California are now, 2020 is going to shove a big red meaty finger up my arsehole around Christmas time. I've paid for this and I will pay for this in the months to come when summer comes in up.

Some people are just vile.

What happens if a candidate is on the ballot, but dies between that day and election day? Would Biden run essentially unopposed?

I don't know, but I think it would be interesting to see if all the dead people who allegedly always vote democrat, would now switch over to republican in droves when the candidate is one of them. The dead vote could cost Biden the presidency.

What happens if a candidate is on the ballot, but dies between that day and election day? Would Biden run essentially unopposed?

I don't know, but I think it would be interesting to see if all the dead people who allegedly always vote democrat, would now switch over to republican in droves when the candidate is one of them. The dead vote could cost Biden the presidency.

I suspect that the Kennedys still have the dead vote in the bag (or box).

Could be that Mike Pence becomes the presumptive nominee. After all, he's been one heartbeat from the Presidency for four years.

Could be that Mike Pence becomes the presumptive nominee. After all, he's been one heartbeat from the Presidency for four years.
It'd likely be up to state law as the ballots are set by them based on paperwork filled by the campaigns.

We remember when John Ashcroft became Attorney General because he lost to a dead man in a Senate race.

Holy shit. What if he ends up giving it to Biden and they both die?

Hello, President Kami!
Trump would improve his own historical status immeasurably by contributing to the election of our first female President.

I thought he looked and sounded pretty piqued at the debate. In fact I remarked to Mrs Elixir that he reminded me of his boy Kavanaugh at the confirmation hearings - rosacea, hoarseness...
Meanwhile, there's a whole rogues gallery of kleptocrats that have to be contact-raced...

And what about the mail-in ballots cast for that candidate. I imagine they were wasted votes no matter who gets to replace him, right?

Back
Top Bottom