• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Small Dick Syndrome Manifests Itself In Major Pro Sports

How in the fuck can you compare a symbol treason and racism with the horribly disrespectful act of kneeling during the national anthem :confused: You must really hate Merika...

I think you left out an "of" between symbol and treason. That could be disastrous, you know. I mean, how would you feel if a waitress brought you some cvefe?

Despite the constant negative presence of english naz,

it's preposterously asinine to think this is about race.

Of course it's about race. It's idiotic to think it's about "the flag" or "disrespecting the country". Those canards are for simple minded lemmings who swallow Cheato's insane racist edicts.

Ironically if Trump didn't shoot off his mouth this event wouldn't have been given such attention. Trump shoots off his mouth giving traction to the ultra-left to start their usual political barnyard sounds and mob riots. He has a right to protest but in his own time. He should just play the ball and not preach party politics. Perhaps scrapping the Anthem will eliminate such need for such protests.

Why not go the whole hog and stick up a Swastika :)

What a stupid fucking question. They ALREADY DO stick up swastikas. What rock are you hiding under?

Fucking right wing authoritarian followers.

The Republicans?? Definitely not. Sure there are groups on the ultra-right who do this and likewise those on the ultra-left who flash the hammer and sickle flags. Of course they continue to bleat anyone associated with the Republicans are fascists, KKK and Nazis.

What a stupid fucking question. They ALREADY DO stick up swastikas. What rock are you hiding under?

The Republicans?? Definitely not. Sure there are groups on the ultra-right who do this and likewise those on the ultra-left who flash the hammer and sickle flags. Of course they continue to bleat anyone associated with the Republicans are fascists, KKK and Nazis.

No, not likewise on the "ultra-left" and whoever else you right wing authoritarians demonize. I love how you use the word "bleat" all the time.

You really should read The Authoritarians by Bob Altemeyer (link in my signature). The research reveals the links between right wing/religious mentality and callousness, stupidity, and lack of conscience in favor of following whatever authority you've conveniently installed in your head.

That paragraph is actually for anyone else reading this who might be curious about what has been happening in right wing politics lately, especially in the US. It's not actually for you because you won't be able to read it past the first paragraph.

No, not likewise on the "ultra-left" and whoever else you right wing authoritarians demonize. I love how you use the word "bleat" all the time.

You really should read The Authoritarians by Bob Altemeyer (link in my signature). The research reveals the links between right wing/religious mentality and callousness, stupidity, and lack of conscience in favor of following whatever authority you've conveniently installed in your head.

That paragraph is actually for anyone else reading this who might be curious about what has been happening in right wing politics lately, especially in the US. It's not actually for you because you won't be able to read it past the first paragraph.

All he did was get a little more confused than usual, and referred to "those on the left" and "flags", plural. There actually WAS one incident I could find record of. ONE.

Of course authoritarian dullards are easily triggered into thinking that every rattle of their door means a horde of "leftists" (Marxists or whatever) are about to eat their lunch.

You are talking about private as opposed to public.

And he is 'technically' unsuccessful at winning the popular vote and below average on delivering on campaign promises.
The popular vote is not the name of the game, and it is still way too early on all of those promises.

For the vast majority of the thinking masses, politics is NOT A FUCKING GAME to be "won" or "lost". It is (supposed to be) the fair representation of the people's demands.
I sincerely doubt that you speak for this supposed group or else said group would not keep ultimately nominating and voting for candidates who are merely presumed as the lesser evil.

What makes you think I'm right wing?

Of course it's about race. It's idiotic to think it's about "the flag" or "disrespecting the country". Those canards are for simple minded lemmings who swallow Cheato's insane racist edicts.

Ironically if Trump didn't shoot off his mouth this event wouldn't have been given such attention. Trump shoots off his mouth giving traction to the ultra-left to start their usual political barnyard sounds and mob riots. He has a right to protest but in his own time. He should just play the ball and not preach party politics. Perhaps scrapping the Anthem will eliminate such need for such protests.
For Trump, it is not ironic, since he purposely wants this issue, and once again, himself, to get attention.

Why not go the whole hog and stick up a Swastika :)

Whichphilosophy might have been influenced by seeing this little trend going off of its supposedly intended direction.

Whichphilosophy might have been influenced by seeing this little trend going off of its supposedly intended direction.

Whichphilosophy is influenced by a great many things he's not allowed to acknowledge.

We see Swastikas and Hammers and Sickles now and again Do the Republicans stick up Swasitkas?? Do the Democrats stick up Hammers and sickles??

Whichphilosophy is influenced by a great many things he's not allowed to acknowledge.

All humans are influenced by things they do not acknowledge. However, what makes you think I am 'right wing?'

All he did was get a little more confused than usual, and referred to "those on the left" and "flags", plural. There actually WAS one incident I could find record of. ONE.

Of course authoritarian dullards are easily triggered into thinking that every rattle of their door means a horde of "leftists" (Marxists or whatever) are about to eat their lunch.

There are no hoards of Marxists because there are so few of them but they influence through infiltration. Outside violent revolution, there are a lot sound principles in Marxist philosophy.

All humans are influenced by things they do not acknowledge. However, what makes you think I am 'right wing?'

You defend Trump even more vehemently than you do the cult of scientology, which is a machine that produces right wing authoritarian followers, by the way.

You defend Trump even more vehemently than you do the cult of scientology, which is a machine that produces right wing authoritarian followers, by the way.

Devoid of specifics its not a lot for someone to form a conclusion.

Outside violent revolution, there are a lot sound principles in Marxist philosophy.

wp,

That's a good point. I had a university prof who argued (in a book I can't remember the title of) that Marxism and Christianity are close cousins. Not so many sound principles in Christianity though.

A.

Outside violent revolution, there are a lot sound principles in Marxist philosophy.

wp,

That's a good point. I had a university prof who argued (in a book I can't remember the title of) that Marxism and Christianity are close cousins. Not so many sound principles in Christianity though.

A.

The Chinese PRC are communist but not idiots. Religion was once the politics of the land in many countries and still is in other parts of the world.
For this reason China has its own state run official Christian religion with millions of members.

Many mainstream religions are banned (except for foreigners in churches within embassy compounds) but China claims Christianity grew under communism.

Devoid of specifics its not a lot for someone to form a conclusion.

How convenient. :) Anyway, you can get all the specifics you want from the link in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom