• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

UAE puts "boobs on the ground" in Syria

Ok, I'll give rep to the first person to guess which network this guy was on without clicking the link.

Ok, I'll give rep to the first person to guess which network this guy was on without clicking the link.

Does mousing over the link count? Cuz that makes it apparent that it was Fox News, which would have been my first, second and third guess.

And to think, I have to work hard to make a fraction of what he makes.

Does mousing over the link count? Cuz that makes it apparent that it was Fox News, which would have been my first, second and third guess.

Ah shit. But I'll give it to you anyways! :huggs:

- - - Updated - - -

And to think, I have to work hard to make a fraction of what he makes.

Working as intended buddy.

When I was growing up, a "boob" was a drooling idiot. It had nothing to do with titties. How times change! According to the old definition, there already are a lot of boobs on the ground in Syria and Iraq and they pretty much all have swinging peckers till they get shot off.

The Daily a show just ripped this guy a new one for, on the exact same show, dissing Obama for that latte shit because it meant Obama was showing disrespect for the people who were fighting this war. Seriously. He did that.

What a tool.

I clicked on this thread cause I saw boobs in the title.

Worst. Thread. Ever. :mad:

Luckily, there's about 96 billion pictures of boobs left on the Internet. :)

Wouldn't it only be "boobs on the ground" if the plane was shot down?

In any case, I think we are making way too much out of a juvenile pun!

Wouldn't it only be "boobs on the ground" if the plane was shot down?

Well, see Derec, some of us focused on the reality of a female being integrated into the military establishment of a Muslim nation, occupying a combat billet as a fighter jet pilot. Meaning we are far more interested in associating the gender identity of the said military member to a progressist influence coming from a heavily patriarchal culture rather than commenting on "boobs". I suppose some of us do not obsess on an anatomical trait particular to females(boobs) when realizing to which extent it is remarkable that a female in a Muslim nation has been able to reach the necessary rank and rate to serve in a combat military billet.

Rather than calling it "juvenile", I will call it tasteless.

I expect juvenile puns from juveniles and comedians, I don't expect them from a channel or show that is ostensibly there to provide news and commentary to grown ups. If they want their programming to be the conservative equivalent of Beavis and Butthead, that's great, they just shouldn't expect anyone to take them seriously as a result.

I expect juvenile puns from juveniles and comedians, I don't expect them from a channel or show that is ostensibly there to provide news and commentary to grown ups. If they want their programming to be the conservative equivalent of Beavis and Butthead, that's great, they just shouldn't expect anyone to take them seriously as a result.

The fact is that shows like "The Five" are not hard news programs. In fact the wiki page for it opens with "The Five is an American talk show on Fox News Channel featuring a rotating panel of who discuss current political issues and pop culture."

The fact is that shows like "The Five" are not hard news programs. In fact the wiki page for it opens with "The Five is an American talk show on Fox News Channel featuring a rotating panel of who discuss current political issues and pop culture."

And, of course, the Fox News Channel is not a real news channel, though they usually pretend to be. This kind of thing is not helping their pretense.

Back
Top Bottom