• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US Base In Jordan Attacked

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Biden vows to respond after 3 U.S. troops were killed and 34 wounded in a drone attack

President Biden is vowing to respond after a drone strike linked to Iran killed three U.S. service members. The attack wounded at least 34 others and that number could rise, according to a U.S. official.

The unmanned aerial drone struck American troops stationed in northeast Jordan near the Syrian border early Sunday.

"We had a tough day last night in the Middle East. We lost three brave souls," Biden said during a stop at Brookland Baptist church in West Columbia, S.C. After leading a moment of silence, Biden said: "And we shall respond."

The attack occurred at a support base known as Tower 22 and likely hit a barracks, a U.S. defense official told NPR.

Tower 22 supports the Al-Tanf Garrison in southeastern Syria, where U.S. special operations have long operated in tandem with other countries in combating Islamic State militants.

Are you implying that Russia should invade Japan because Americans are there?
I'm pretty certain it was obvious I was questioning the response you provided which, in context, stated, 'yeah, that is true, so what... also that was completely false'.
Russia was invited by Syrian government to repel your terrorists.
Russia wants Syria for the Mediterranean Sea port. They'll support whomever in Syria supports that.

Russia wants Syria for the Mediterranean Sea port.
Yes. You have a problem with that?
Aren't you a bit old to be shifting the goal posts around like this? You are going to hurt your back.
Jordan government claims US base attacked is actually in Syria.

Can you provide evidence, (2) backing up their alleged claim?
Why would I do that? I am not Jordanian government.
I think he meant evidence about the Jordanian Government issuing such a statement.

Back
Top Bottom