• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

The terrorism that Hitler espoused was more on the lines of state terrorism against minorities, rather than the terrorism against the majority by radical groups. It is true that they both are about using violence and fear of violence as a political tool, but I'm not certain that they are similar enough to call them the same thing. Call the first 'state terrorism' and the second 'extremist or radical terrorism' and I think that would be more accurate.

I want to place a spanner in the works!
Hillary supports Islam! Isn't that enough reason not to even think about voting for her? Vote for Anyone but not Clinton!

She supports islam? In what way? In that she supports people's right to be whatever religion they want?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Hillary supports Islam! Isn't that enough reason not to even think about voting for her? Vote for Anyone but not Clinton!
Hillary supports Islam no more than Trump supports Neo-Nazis.

Or maybe you are just concerned that she supports religious freedom for all American....

Yeah, let's elect a psychotic racist fraud instead of ANYONE who favors religious freedom. Who cares if he has the emotional stability of a three year old, lacks any core values whatsoever, has a lifetime history of bigotry and says whatever he thinks the audience in front of him wants to hear. At least he won't say anything that would indicate that he'd ever tolerate Muslims!

She supports islam? In what way? In that she supports people's right to be whatever religion they want?

Islam is not so much a religion as a way of life that's alien to Western Culture. Intolerance of every other religion plus gays should be reason enough, but there's more, much more including terrorism!

Islam is not so much a religion as a way of life that's alien to Western Culture. Intolerance of every other religion plus gays should be reason enough, but there's more, much more including terrorism!

Christianity is also a way of life that's intolerant of other religions amd gays and supports all kinds of terrorism and violence. Most Western Christians just ignore that part of their religion the same way most Western Muslims do, though.

[Fritz] With his heavy personality it was natural that he wanted to be in a position of making all decisions. Fritz was also brought up in a culture in which no one ever questioned the the orders of a higher authority--far different environment from that of a New England town meeting.

Fritz had been reared in the school of absolute authority that characterizes much of the Teutonic ethos: the leaders lead, and the troops obey, whatever the situation. He may have been ideally suited to command a German venture, but his background did not lend to directing Americans...

Can you see the fear and racism in these statements? Fritz Weissner fled Germany as the fascist were taking over. He fled Germany because he saw what was coming. His personality they credited to his "race". These were uncivilized barbarians, willing to kill millions, and he was one of them. Even as late as 1992 people were still attributing the worst stereotypes of the German bogeyman to him.

Christianity is also a way of life that's intolerant of other religions amd gays and supports all kinds of terrorism and violence. Most Western Christians just ignore that part of their religion the same way most Western Muslims do, though.

On the average, Islam is responsible for around 100-200 deaths per day! How many deaths per day are xtians responsible for?

real christians or fake christians?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm always amused that those who declare the loudest that they are defending Western Culture are themselves so uncultured.

I'm always amused that those who declare the loudest that they are defending Western Culture are themselves so uncultured.

What even is "Western culture"? Is it being willfully ignorant of other cultures? Is it looking out for anyone except people of a different race?

Back
Top Bottom