• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

This woman would have my vote hands down!

Not a word about Bill Clinton's rape allegations, nor about he's lying under oath about naive intern Monica Lewinsky, nor Hillary defending him though!

It is also weird how she didn't utter a word about Trump's full on rape allegations, or his coke habit....wonder why...

Not a word about Bill Clinton's rape allegations, nor about he's lying under oath about naive intern Monica Lewinsky, nor Hillary defending him though!
It is also weird how she didn't utter a word about Trump's full on rape allegations, or his coke habit....wonder why...

Nor did she mention the Russian/Republican conspiracy to rig the election. What the fuck is the matter with her?

Nor did she mention the Russian/Republican conspiracy to rig the election. What the fuck is the matter with her?

Also, not a single mention of Lee Harvey Oswald! What else isn't she telling us?

Huffington Post Polls
4 Way Race Polling

Clinton 45.2%
Trump 38.5%
Johnson 6.7%
Other 3.5%
Undecided 6.1%

Clinton is ahead by 6.7% Oh no, Trump! Do something! You're losing!

Real Clear Politics - Arizona

Trump 42.5% Clinton 41.8% Trump ahead by +0.7%

Arizona has gone Democratic only twice since WW2.
MSNBC has stated that Clinton is going into Arizona big time. Sanders, Michelle Obama and Chelsea Clinton will be making appearances there and Clinton is about to pour big money there. Trump only has 5 paid staff there and some of them also do work for the RNC. Clinton is now going after vulnerable red states in a full press. There is a distinct possibility she can pull it off.

Stay tuned, this is all about to get very interesting indeed.

As I've said before, we're not as red here in AZ as you might think. We had a Democratic governor up until Obama tapped her to be Homeland Security director. I'm not convinced the state will go for Hillary, but Trump didn't do himself any favors here by going after McCain.

Also, not a single mention of Lee Harvey Oswald! What else isn't she telling us?

Or all the children her husband killed with drones

Far far far less civilians have died under Obama than Bush. I think that Obama will go down as a great president. His reputation will great increase over the years, especially if Trump wins.

Seriously! I mean, if he was going to time travel to the future, he could have brought back something better than drones to do his killing with. I am thinking a couple of terminators would do the trick, especially the liquid metal ones. It probably wouldn't have saved any children, and likely would have ushered in the robot apocalypse, but at least there wouldn't be any more terrorists.

<delete>bad post reading by me, relative to Will Wiley</delete>

Last edited:
His comical hatred is in this case directed at Barack Obama, Michelle's husband.

Far far far less civilians have died under Obama than Bush. I think that Obama will go down as a great president. His reputation will great increase over the years, especially if Trump wins.

Funny...you think a President is good because he killed children. He just didn't kill as many children as another President. Repulsive

Funny...you think a President is good because he killed children.

Did he say he liked Bush?

He just didn't kill as many children as another President. Repulsive

Yeah - any good president would have killed MORE!! Go Trumpy!!

In August and September, polls showed Trump soundly beating Clinton in Texas. But some polls since October now have Trump barely ahead, well within the margin of error.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-texas-president-trump-vs-clinton 2%, 3%, 4%.

With 3 weeks to go, this is interesting indeed. Could Trump actually lose in Texas?

I think it's too much to ask for to say that he'll lose there, but the closeness of the race could have a significant impact on the congressional races, particularly with there being no Senate candidates going on and it not being a swing state, so there's a better chance of the anti-Trump Republicans just staying home.

Funny...you think a President is good because he killed children. He just didn't kill as many children as another President. Repulsive
Nope. Doesn't look like that's what he thinks. Looks like there's a period in there. (He killed fewer children) is a discrete statement from (go down as a great president).
No one said 'great president BECAUSE he killed children.
Except you.

Back
Top Bottom