• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

$10,000 to a NYC charity for 9/11 when you are supposedly a billionaire is insultingly paltry. And then he didn't actually give it?

He seems to think that just saying he will donate to charities is the same as actually doing it.

Maybe he figured no one would actually check and call him out on it. I mean, given the way that political "journalism" has been the past decade or more, it's not crazy to think that something a politician says that is a verifiable lie won't be called out.

$10,000 to a NYC charity for 9/11 when you are supposedly a billionaire is insultingly paltry. And then he didn't actually give it?

He seems to think that just saying he will donate to charities is the same as actually doing it.

It IS exactly the same.

Unless you think that anything other than Donald Trump's immediate-term popularity is important; and clearly Mr Trump doesn't think that even for an instant.

She's gold? She's the better of a very bad couple of candidates. Gold she's certainly not!
Clinton isn't a great candidate, but she isn't an awful one. Trump is an awful one. Jebus! He is going nuclear in a Presidential campaign, just how would anyone expect him to perform under duress in the White House?

He would have an army of advisors, just like all presidents had in the past! Having said that, I agree 1000% Trump is not suited for leader of the free world, but neither is Clinton!

Clinton isn't a great candidate, but she isn't an awful one. Trump is an awful one. Jebus! He is going nuclear in a Presidential campaign, just how would anyone expect him to perform under duress in the White House?

He would have an army of advisors, just like all presidents had in the past!

He has an army of advisors now. He doesn't listen to them.

He would have an army of advisors, just like all presidents had in the past! Having said that, I agree 1000% Trump is not suited for leader of the free world, but neither is Clinton!

However, the scary thing about Trump is that he doesn't pay any attention to his advisers. They try to get him to pay attention to issues, and he just wants to tweet about a beauty queen's weight for three days. He's a micro-manager who has no clue about the issues. We are entering into a dangerous time.

This woman would have my vote hands down!

Not a word about Bill Clinton's rape allegations, nor about he's lying under oath about naive intern Monica Lewinsky, nor Hillary defending him though!

I said I would vote for Michelle Obama hands down. She has the qualities to be an excellent leader. If she EVER runs for political office, she has my vote.

This woman would have my vote hands down!

Not a word about Bill Clinton's rape allegations, nor about he's lying under oath about naive intern Monica Lewinsky, nor Hillary defending him though!

Ya, that's weird. It's almost like her focus was on the current election and not one from 20 years ago. That's fucking strange.

I hope they catch the stupid fucks that did this.

That would be delicious - when it turns out that Robin Hayes arranged it because the publicity far exceeds anything he could have done by keeping the office operational.

GOP Office in NC Firebombed

I understand the sentiment but I hope they catch the stupid fucks that did this.

I am personally shocked and offended by the way that Clinton immediately condemned this action in the harshest terms.

That woman doesn't know how to hate-monger at all. :mad:

Her followers are just as bad as she is:

Democrats have launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 to help reopen a firebombed Republican county office in North Carolina.

“As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to enable the Orange County, North Carolina Republican office to reopen as soon as possible,” the page says.

Just four hours after the donation page launched, almost $8,500 had been raised.

The fund has raised over $13,000 as of two hours ago.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...aign-to-raise-money-for-firebombed-gop-office

I am personally shocked and offended by the way that Clinton immediately condemned this action in the harshest terms.

That woman doesn't know how to hate-monger at all. :mad:

Her followers are just as bad as she is:

Democrats have launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 to help reopen a firebombed Republican county office in North Carolina.

“As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to enable the Orange County, North Carolina Republican office to reopen as soon as possible,” the page says.

Just four hours after the donation page launched, almost $8,500 had been raised.

The fund has raised over $13,000 as of two hours ago.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...aign-to-raise-money-for-firebombed-gop-office

Wow, can't think of a better response except maybe the DNC donating the money directly.

Back
Top Bottom