• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

but the GOP would never recover after the backlash.

Uh huh. In 2008 the GOP couldn't win with a war hero and a hot MILF on the ticket.

By 2010 - just two years later - They took back the House and made significant gains in the Senate, taking that chamber back in the next election.

If he does something retarded along the lines of gay rights or abortion, it would guarantee that not only will he be a one term president, but the GOP would never recover after the backlash. The religious nuts can't even get states like Oklahoma to pass their dumbass restrictions on abortion.

So the let em' try it.

This is what I am thinking. If he wins, and it looks like he is going to, and he does what he said he would, it will be 4 bad years and then a landslide whiping out republicans maybe for good.
Yeah sure. The fucking idiots were dumb enough to vote for a guy that'll "bring factory jobs back to America", what would change in 4 years? The nation appears to have just purchased a jalopy.

- - - Updated - - -

Michigan down to 14k vote lead for Trump. The election would shift to NH. We are headed towards a fucking EC tie.

Do you guys think we should give the guy some credit? I mean, who among us could of said the sheer volume of the things he has and still managed to get this far?

Do you guys think we should give the guy some credit? I mean, who among us could of said the sheer volume of the things he has and still managed to get this far?

Hrmmm is it because of him or because everyone else just fucked up that badly?

This is what I am thinking. If he wins, and it looks like he is going to, and he does what he said he would, it will be 4 bad years and then a landslide whiping out republicans maybe for good.
Yeah sure. The fucking idiots were dumb enough to vote for a guy that'll "bring factory jobs back to America", what would change in 4 years? The nation appears to have just purchased a jalopy.

- - - Updated - - -

Michigan down to 14k vote lead for Trump. The election would shift to NH. We are headed towards a fucking EC tie.

What will change is that your country will implode. I didn't say the USA will matter in 4 years....

Given his penchant for declaring bankruptcy, I wouldn't give Trump any credit.

Clinton can not win. A tie is the best. MI and NH will decide whether we go to bed with a final score. I think Clinton wins one vote in NE and Trump wins one in ME.
He ran an ugly campaign and made a lot of promises that even for politicians are way too far fetched.

It appears the pollsters undercounted rural white voters.

Guess who won Florida...woo hoo!

So that'll be the first state where the roundups begin?

Pardon me while I invest in boxcar futures and barb wire.

He ran a fairly good campaign, cheaper than Clinton's and given that he didn't have to release his tax returns, and was mired in a sex scandal, and a million other outrages, there certainly was skill involved. Doesn't mean he'll be a good president though... but maybe he'll surprise everyone once again.

He ran a fairly good campaign, cheaper than Clinton's and given that he didn't have to release his tax returns, and was mired in a sex scandal, and a million other outrages, there certainly was skill involved. Doesn't mean he'll be a good president though... but maybe he'll surprise everyone once again.
The Russians and the FBI helped him.

Then again so did the DNC

Putin is the real winner of this election.

Then again so did the DNC

At some point you angry kids are going to have to let up a bit on the DNC. They didn't steal the election from Bernie. Hillary was the Democratic nominee because more Democrats voted for her.

Lets not pretend she ran a fair primary. And yes, I said she ran it. Because she did. DNC head gets disgraced for bias and goes to work for Hillary campaign right after.

She deserved to lose. Sad thing is the price of that considering who she ran against in the general.

Back
Top Bottom