• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

If Trump wins, he'll largely just be a puppet for Pence, who is NOT someone you want running the show. Pence will do all the real work and Trump will continue to be a celebrity while taking all the credit.
No.

Pence is the puppet. He was chosen to placate the religious fanatics - which worked. Trump wants the power and the steering wheel. That wasn't true with Busch/Cheney. Stop assuming that every religious fucktard is some diabolical genius.

They aren't.

I say it because it falls in line with everything Trump has ever done, from his ghost written books, to the money daddy left him, Trump has done nothing but claim credit for the work of others or his own incredibly good fortune.

Too soon?

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=74[/YOUTUBE]

Michigan is slipping away, and with that, the election. NY times already puts the odds of Trump winning at 91%.

Clinton might win the popular vote as a consolation prize though.

No, you may not all move up here to Canada. We are closing our borders to American refugees. You have strange foreign ways.

So apparently a lot of dumb white people think that Trump, a guy who sent jobs overseas can magically bring jobs back.

He fucking said he grabs them "by the pussy". I mean, the whole family values thing was just bullshit?!
No, you may not all move up here to Canada. We are closing our borders to American refugees. You have strange foreign ways.
Don't care, moving to Wawa!

White males want to bring America back to the 50s. I think Trump has won. How in the fucking hell did this asshole get elected?
Obama failed for the last eight years as president. People wanted something different - anything at all. We go in cycles back and forth between the parties, rotating when we get tired of one - whether they did a good job or not. That's just how our electorate are I'm afraid.

What we should be pissed off at is the DNC giving us these shitty leaders that accomplish nothing.

It looks like Canada will need to build a wall on its southern border kinda like the wall Trump claims he will build on the US southern border.

White males want to bring America back to the 50s. I think Trump has won. How in the fucking hell did this asshole get elected?
Obama failed for the last eight years as president. People wanted something different - anything at all. We go in cycles back and forth between the parties, rotating when we get tired of one - whether they did a good job or not. That's just how our electorate are I'm afraid.

What we should be pissed off at is the DNC giving us these shitty leaders that accomplish nothing.

Obama wasn't the change people wanted but it's entirely unfair to say he 'failed'.

So, Mike Pence, who is he?

Trump's VP pick christian fundamentalist. In the event of a trump presidency, we can expect rollbacks on gay marriage.
Ain't gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama wasn't the change people wanted but it's entirely unfair to say he 'failed'.
He sucked.

Sorry.

So everything goes red, including the Supreme Court. We had a chance to right the ship and white males have gone full steam ahead into a painted tunnel on a rock wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama failed for the last eight years as president.
How the heck did he fail?! How many consecutive months of jobs growth? The economy was crashing hard!

So everything goes red, including the Supreme Court. We had a chance to right the ship and white males have gone full steam ahead into a painted tunnel on a rock wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama failed for the last eight years as president.
How the heck did he fail?! How many consecutive months of jobs growth? The economy was crashing hard!

Hillary Clinton isn't a white male. Bernie Sanders is a white male. Don't blame white males. Blame corporatism and crony capitalism and corruption and pay to play politics that Hillary embodies.

Trump's VP pick christian fundamentalist. In the event of a trump presidency, we can expect rollbacks on gay marriage.
Ain't gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

He sucked.

Sorry.

In an age of possible Trump presidency, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people saying "Ain't gonna happen."

People wanted something different - anything at all.

Rounding up all the brown people will be different.

Oh...wait.

Women's reproductive health will be...different in that it will be more like pre-1973?

And the gays. They'll experience something different as their budding rights are stripped out from under them.

People wanted something different - anything at all.

Rounding up all the brown people will be different.

Oh...wait.

Women's reproductive health will be...different in that it will be more like pre-1973?

And the gays. They'll experience something different as their budding rights are stripped out from under them.
Stop with the dramatics.

Back
Top Bottom