• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

You dont get it. This is not "serious sacrifice". This is fucking disaster! America has shown that are not grown up to have a country at all.

Having a conniption isn't going to solve anything. What's done is done and the die is cast, all you can do now is take stock of the situation and plan for the future.

The president isnt elected yet.

Having a conniption isn't going to solve anything. What's done is done and the die is cast, all you can do now is take stock of the situation and plan for the future.

The president isnt elected yet.

I rather doubt that the Electoral College will do what it was designed for, and overturn the will of the people when they are clearly making a huge mistake. But I guess it is possible.

It's official, America has been made great again. I can't wait to start winning so much that we get tired of it!

A win for common sense and against political correctness. It follows hard on the heels of Brexit. Bleeding hearts everywhere refuse to be consoled, and still refuse to face reality!

A win for common sense and against political correctness. It follows hard on the heels of Brexit. Bleeding hearts everywhere refuse to be consoled, and still refuse to face reality!

So how do you think the giant wall on the US-Mexican border will look? When do you think Trump build it? The opposite of political correctness isn't to talk shit non-stop. The critique against political correctness is that it makes people less honest. But Trump has clearly being lying his ass off.

So how do you think the giant wall on the US-Mexican border will look? When do you think Trump build it? The opposite of political correctness isn't to talk shit non-stop. The critique against political correctness is that it makes people less honest. But Trump has clearly being lying his ass off.

About the wall? I do think he is sincere in wanting to build it. He could probably even get Mexico to pay for a lot of it.

About the wall? I do think he is sincere in wanting to build it. He could probably even get Mexico to pay for a lot of it.

Or why not outsource it to Berliners? I hear they've had quite the experience building a wall "for protection" against evil foreigners with their foreign customs and threatening ideas.

What reality? Trump won because he convinced enough people he could bring jobs back to America that are never coming back.

What reality? Trump won because he convinced enough people he could bring jobs back to America that are never coming back.

This is why I call him the "Yes we can!" president for republicans, floated to the white house on vague promises of "change, real change!" that will likely not manifest.

I remember back in 2012, right after the media called the election for Obama, Trump tweeted something like how it was a disgrace and we don't really have a democracy because, at the time, the popular vote count hadn't been finished on the west coast and Romney had more popular votes. Think he still feels that way?

ETA: http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#LsKLT_eSikq3

This is why I call him the "Yes we can!" president for republicans, floated to the white house on vague promises of "change, real change!" that will likely not manifest.

That and HRC was practically un-electable.

Trump is actually on trial. Just a reminder for those that seem to have forgotten. An actual trial... for fraud. And that is ignoring his Fndn is under investigation. But hey, what's that compared to 24 years of endless Clinton bashing?

Trump is actually on trial. Just a reminder for those that seem to have forgotten. An actual trial... for fraud. And that is ignoring his Fndn is under investigation. But hey, what's that compared to 24 years of endless Clinton bashing?

I'll say it again, if the Dems had put forth a viable candidate, they would have wiped the floor with that incompetent buffoon Trump. Now dry your eyes and get on with it.

Clinton wasn't running in the Republican primary, so how did he win that?

Clinton wasn't running in the Republican primary, so how did he win that?
The Republican rank and file were sick of their establishment elite politicians and dumped them all. It is a shame the the Democrats haven't yet (and probably won't ever) get sick of their establishment elite politicians. If they had for this election then maybe they would have offered someone better then Trump that people could vote for.

The comforting thought is that it now looks like the Bush family and other Republican "leaders" have been completely rejected by the Republican voters

Back
Top Bottom