• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

In that case, theyre even lying to themselves. Deep down they know they're telling porkies.
Are you speaking from long personal experience?

All religious fundamentalist think they're telling the truth about they're imaginary friend in the sky. How does one classify them? But if any, for one reason or other,
start to doubt, but still persist with their bullshit, that's deliberately telling porkies.
Another example is a politician. How does one tell when he/she is lying? Her/his lips moved!

Will Trump's entire candidacy consist of nothing more than him appointing people and saying that they're "our best"? I'm assuming that he'll later tell the same people "you're fired" when it turns out that they weren't the best.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't fire some people.

Will Trump's entire candidacy consist of nothing more than him appointing people and saying that they're "our best"? I'm assuming that he'll later tell the same people "you're fired" when it turns out that they weren't the best.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't fire some people.

So would I. Replacing cabinet members is normal for any Presidency. For example: Obama replaced all but three of his original cabinet - many several times like he changed the head of the Department of Commerce five times.

Ah yes. But the end of the Obama regime is the end of the world as we know it isn't it? If Trump dare's as much as wear the wrong colour tie, he will be crucified by left leaning media.

Ah yes. But the end of the Obama regime is the end of the world as we know it isn't it? If Trump dare's as much as wear the wrong colour tie, he will be crucified by left leaning media.

He's been continually crucified by left wing media for well over a year; doesn't seem to hurt him. So what's the problem?

Who could have guessed the electors would not be distracted by the beautiful celebrities.

It's so fucking sad.

I saw a complaint today, "this is what happens when you ignore states!" As if, somehow, he's trying to say, "if only Clinton had visited us, we wouldn't have become ignorant stupid racist fucks!"

And in the department of brazen fucking hypocrisy abetted by stupid deluded voters,

Are Trump's Sons Already on the Take?
Donald Trump's sons have co-founded a new nonprofit organization in Texas (aka, not their home state). Now, under the auspices of that nonprofit, they are offering million-dollar donors a 2017 Inauguration Day package. The individuals who pony up seven figures will attend "a private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump," will enjoy a "multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team," and will get tickets to other events and "autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer."

In theory, the money will go to "conservation charities," though the name of those charities has not been specified, nor has the manner in which the money will be distributed. Meanwhile, in contrast to the rules for PACs, the names of donors to nonprofits are not a matter of public record. So, at worst, this is an end-run around the rules that allows well-heeled donors to give money directly to the Trumps without scrutiny. At best, it demonstrates hypocrisy and a lack of transparency from a family that savaged Hillary Clinton for selling access to wealthy donors. (Z)

They are laughing all the way to the bank knowing that yes, it's true, if they shot someone in the face on Fifth Avenue neither their supporters nor Clinton's detractors would care.

:eeka:

Wow! It's like Trump looked at what the Clintons did, scoffed and said he could up the revenue by a lot more. How is that even remotely legal?

I like the opening day guitar player. Did they actually find a rock band to play? I'm hoping for Pussy Riot, because Trump would like a band with that name.

Back
Top Bottom