• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Voting for Trump

How likely would you vote for Trump?

• Absolutely

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Very likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Likely

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Not sure/undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unlikely

• Very unlikely

• No way

Votes: 39 88.6%

• Total voters

fast

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Christian
If it were that time again (election time!) and President Trump ran for a second term, and assuming you could vote, how likely is it that you would vote for him?

I picked 'No way', but only because there were no better options such as 'No FUCKING way', or 'I would rather have my testicles affixed to the ceiling with a rusty six-inch nail than even consder voting for that piece of shit'.

Looks kind of like if they'd taken a formal poll on my last sub, but with the polarity reversed.

I did say, when asked, that I was going to vote for Clinton, but most of those around me just assumed I said it to torque people off.

I want to illegally immigrate to your country and get a fake id so that I can vote against him.

I suppose it would depend on his opponent.
cthulhuforpresident_3130.jpg

Even then it'd be a damn tough call. I probably just wouldn't vote.

There should have been another choice....."Lee Harvey Oswald, where are you now? You country needs you". There should also be a crowd-funded project to have him reanimated and provided with a blunt spoon with which to extract what is left of trumpo's brain through his ears.

Not to be a dick (meaning: about to be a dick), but what's the purpose of this poll in this forum, or for this entire website for that matter?

Is it to ferret out the tiny handful of members who voted for Trump? I think it's pretty obvious who they are.

If this place had substantial conservative representation, it would be interesting. But it doesn't, so it seems purposeless.

Note that I hate Trump as much as anyone else here.

But it doesn't, so it seems purposeless.
I assume fast wanted to be slightly more subtle than to just create a thread to explicitly say, "Hey, despite all your liberals and your hate, I still plan to vote for Trump, so neener, neener."

Not to be a dick (meaning: about to be a dick), but what's the purpose of this poll in this forum, or for this entire website for that matter?

Is it to ferret out the tiny handful of members who voted for Trump? I think it's pretty obvious who they are.

If this place had substantial conservative representation, it would be interesting. But it doesn't, so it seems purposeless.

Note that I hate Trump as much as anyone else here.
I haven't had my ear to the wall in the politics forum, and there's some names I don't recognize. I'm guessing 5% to 20% would likely (or better) vote for him but wanted to narrow it down a bit more.

I suppose it would depend on his opponent.
View attachment 17802

Even then it'd be a damn tough call. I probably just wouldn't vote.

Do you honestly think there is a Democrat who would be worse than Trump? I never vote for the lesser of two evils because I believe that one candidate is always better than the other. I always vote for the better candidate. No candidate is perfect. No candidate is going to agree with everything I want. And, I don't have to like the candidate, as long as he/she is better than the alternative.

I think an interesting parallel would be to see how many would ever vote republican again, even without the orange pestilence.

I agree. I am an independent, and have voted for several 3rd party candidates, and even the occasional Republican. In fact, I have never voted a straight ticket. But this year (and for the next couple of years), I am seriously considering voting a straight Democrat ticket, just to send a message to Republicans. Not that it is a message that they will get, or understand, but I will sure feel better about myself for having sent that unheard message. At least that's what I tell myself. There is certainly no chance I will vote for a Republican as the party stands today.

There should have been another choice....."Lee Harvey Oswald, where are you now? You country needs you". There should also be a crowd-funded project to have him reanimated and provided with a blunt spoon with which to extract what is left of trumpo's brain through his ears.

Have to be careful with suggesting assassinating the president. The secret service takes a very dim view of that.

Besides, think Oswald could accomplish something? It seems His Flatulence's skull is so thick a bullet would just bounce off.

Obama was Hellfiring our enemies but missed the biggest threat to America.

I know I'd vote for any one of the females except Feinstein on the committee who questioned Kavanaugh if they were to run against Trump. I was very impressed with all the Democrats on that committee, especially the females.

I want to illegally immigrate to your country and get a fake id so that I can vote against him.

All 58 million registered Democrats (I think that's close) need to switch parties and primary the summbich. Nip it in the bud this time.

Have to be careful with suggesting assassinating the president. The secret service takes a very dim view of that.

Besides, think Oswald could accomplish something? It seems His Flatulence's skull is so thick a bullet would just bounce off.

Obama was Hellfiring our enemies but missed the biggest threat to America.

In all seriousness, I do not want him assassinated. That would make him a martyr. I want him impeached, prosecuted, disgraced, ruined and forced to live a long life in shame and penury. Killing people is never acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom