• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Warren Ends Campaign

No one. Hence the "expected" qualifier, which is a result of her policies being closer to Sanders than Biden, and more of her base selecting Sanders as their second choice above any other candidate.

Then you should have said so instead of sending us on a wild goose chase. There are other opinions out there. I've heard that her supporters are roughly equally split. And who know what she's thinking. I hear she's talked with both Bernie and Obama.

Sorry, had to post and run, so perhaps I wasn't as clear as I could have been, but I don't see how I sent anyone on a wild goose chase.

Simple: you presented the link in a way that indicated it reported Warren's withdrawal AND the expectation that she would endorse Sanders, which it clearly did not. A simple "I expect" would have made it clear that it was your personal opinion.

And regarding your expectation, does this sound like someone who's "expected" to endorse Sanders:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/06/warren-sanders-maddow-bullying/

Sanders and his minions look more like a mirror image of SCROTUS every day.

No one. Hence the "expected" qualifier, which is a result of her policies being closer to Sanders than Biden, and more of her base selecting Sanders as their second choice above any other candidate.

Then you should have said so instead of sending us on a wild goose chase. There are other opinions out there. I've heard that her supporters are roughly equally split. And who know what she's thinking. I hear she's talked with both Bernie and Obama.

Sorry, had to post and run, so perhaps I wasn't as clear as I could have been, but I don't see how I sent anyone on a wild goose chase.

No problem. Just that it was one more article I had to go through hoping it would tell me who she'll be endorsing. If it's Biden instead of Sanders I expect he's done. It would solidify the momentum for Biden. And after seeing Warren being interviewed by Maddow for an hour last night it looks like she's got a chip on her shoulder for Bernie. She went way overboard in the way she admonished him for not coming out stronger in rejecting "Berner" activities. Like he should have set up a committee to deal with incidents on a constant basis. It really sounded like blaming him for whatever his "supporters" are doing. Kind of lumping us all together. So yeah, it might be a concern of mine.

No problem. Just that it was one more article I had to go through hoping it would tell me who she'll be endorsing. If it's Biden instead of Sanders I expect he's done. It would solidify the momentum for Biden. And after seeing Warren being interviewed by Maddow for an hour last night it looks like she's got a chip on her shoulder for Bernie. She went way overboard in the way she admonished him for not coming out stronger in rejecting "Berner" activities. Like he should have set up a committee to deal with incidents on a constant basis. It really sounded like blaming him for whatever his "supporters" are doing. Kind of lumping us all together. So yeah, it might be a concern of mine.

I think it will be Bernie, or no endorsement. But that is just my opinion, I have not read or seen anything from anyone else that this is the case. Although I was planning on voting for Warren, I think she may have taken things a bit too personally with her characterization of Bernie calling her a liar in the dabates, when he was just trying to set the record straight. I have not seen the Maddow interview, but it is a shame if she is also taking what his supporters have said, and then attributing those things to Bernie, and that is what is holding her back from endorsing him.

Simple: you presented the link in a way that indicated it reported Warren's withdrawal AND the expectation that she would endorse Sanders, which it clearly did not. A simple "I expect" would have made it clear that it was your personal opinion.

And regarding your expectation, does this sound like someone who's "expected" to endorse Sanders:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/06/warren-sanders-maddow-bullying/

This is a narrative like the Dean scream, Bernie is a Russian agent, or Al Gore invented the Internet. Biden supporters right now are bullying and harassing, moreso than Sanders. The Internet is open for rudeness and corporate media is reducing people to infotainment echo chambers.

So that said, her choosing a side does seem predictive.

I don’t see Warren spending her political capital on Sanders. Assuming he is not the nominee, this is likely his last tour as senator and then it’s retirement. Elizabeth still has some gas left in the tank and I’m thinking she wants to be in the good graces of the Dem party for the remainder of her political career.

I don’t see Warren spending her political capital on Sanders. Assuming he is not the nominee, this is likely his last tour as senator and then it’s retirement. Elizabeth still has some gas left in the tank and I’m thinking she wants to be in the good graces of the Dem party for the remainder of her political career.

The same applies to Biden. If he is not the nominee, then his only option is retirement as well.

This is a narrative like the Dean scream, Bernie is a Russian agent, or Al Gore invented the Internet. Biden supporters right now are bullying and harassing, moreso than Sanders.

Links, please.

This is a narrative like the Dean scream, Bernie is a Russian agent, or Al Gore invented the Internet. Biden supporters right now are bullying and harassing, moreso than Sanders.

Links, please.

Just go here and start clicking around:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1287

for example, here:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287640565

A message board? You’ll have to be a lot more specific. Did they make death threats against a party chairperson?Threaten to expose personal info of union leaders?

Your false equivalence nonsense is right out of the MAGA Handbook.

A message board? You’ll have to be a lot more specific. Did they make death threats against a party chairperson?Threaten to expose personal info of union leaders?

Yeah, a little more specificity would be nice.

I can't stand the format of that board.

Stop bullying me. I am not a MAGAt.

Stop using their tactics (including the “bullying” claim).

Last edited:
She stayed in long enough to peel some Bernie votes away on Super Tuesday. Meanwhile Klobuchar an Buttiegieg both dropped out so as to not peel votes away from Biden. Good job Warren, you did your job and can get out of the race now.

Stop using their tactics (including the “bullying” claim).

Your personal accusation is unwarranted. The thing I've pointed out is the same as the average claim about Bernie "bros."

You claim that Biden's supporters are doing the same things that Sanders' have done (things that include death threats, exposure of personal info, and other things). When I call you on it, you whine that I'm bullying you.

Put up or withdraw your claim. That's not bullying; that's how things work here.

She stayed in long enough to peel some Bernie votes away on Super Tuesday. Meanwhile Klobuchar an Buttiegieg both dropped out so as to not peel votes away from Biden. Good job Warren, you did your job and can get out of the race now.

She pulled voters from both of them.

Back
Top Bottom