• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Washington Post - Trump Gave Top Secret Info To Russians

Actually, the White House itself did that precisely because it knew the Donald had fucked up once again. By the time the news agencies got wind of it, the damage was done.

From Washington Post article:
After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.
good, but it would have even better if journalists just kept their presses on hold for a month or two longer.

Idiot in Chief said:
Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel.
link

He said this after the press conference, off the cuff. He clearly doesn't fucking get that he just leaked that it was Israel.

Can we take the keys to the nation away from now?

Idiot in Chief said:
Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel.
link

He said this after the press conference, off the cuff. He clearly doesn't fucking get that he just leaked that it was Israel.

Wasn't that already revealed in the press? Maybe it was just speculated, and now he confirmed it.

link

Wasn't that already revealed in the press? Maybe it was just speculated, and now he confirmed it.
NY Times I think reported it was an Israeli asset. But no one said Trump said it was an Israeli asset. And in doing what Trump just did... for absolutely no reason, just confirmed it an Israeli asset. And he doesn't even get that he did it.

NY Times I think reported it was an Israeli asset. But no one said Trump said it was an Israeli asset. And in doing what Trump just did... for absolutely no reason, just confirmed it an Israeli asset. And he doesn't even get that he did it.

Yup... from last week:

NYT said:
The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how the White House handles sensitive intelligence.

Israeli officials would not confirm that they were the source of the information that Mr. Trump shared, which was about an Islamic State plot.

Looks like he just confirmed it for them.

Yup... from last week:

NYT said:
The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how the White House handles sensitive intelligence.

Israeli officials would not confirm that they were the source of the information that Mr. Trump shared, which was about an Islamic State plot.

Looks like he just confirmed it for them.
Meanwhile White House staffers are looking at each other...

I didn't tell him, did you?
Of course I didn't tell him!
Then who did?!

More leaking?
article said:
US officials appear to have leaked crucial information about the Manchester terror attack to the media before it had been confirmed by UK authorities — potentially jeopardising an ongoing investigation.

The police and Downing Street had refused to comment on the identity of the Manchester terror attacker on Tuesday afternoon, despite US news outlets widely identifying a suspect by name.

The reports led to concerns that the leaks could have potentially jeopardised the ongoing investigations into the attack. The US media reported the information before police made their first arrest, and while they were still conducting raids on houses in Manchester. It is not clear which branch of the US government the leaks came from — NBC's report cited only "two U.S. officials briefed by British counterparts" late last night and this morning.

More leaking?
article said:
US officials appear to have leaked crucial information about the Manchester terror attack to the media before it had been confirmed by UK authorities — potentially jeopardising an ongoing investigation.

The police and Downing Street had refused to comment on the identity of the Manchester terror attacker on Tuesday afternoon, despite US news outlets widely identifying a suspect by name.

The reports led to concerns that the leaks could have potentially jeopardised the ongoing investigations into the attack. The US media reported the information before police made their first arrest, and while they were still conducting raids on houses in Manchester. It is not clear which branch of the US government the leaks came from — NBC's report cited only "two U.S. officials briefed by British counterparts" late last night and this morning.

... And more

"Trump Revealed Location Of U.S. Nuclear Subs In Call With Death Squad Duterte"

Italicised added by me.

... And more

Italicised added by me.
I suppose that is probably the least of the bad leaks seeing that I was pretty certain we had boomers out there to immediately rain hell on North Korea with missiles if they decided to be real dumb. But yeah, US Intelligence is going to need to be a bit more broad and vague in their assessments to him. You know, show him a map that indicates we have subs in the "Pacific Ocean".

Yeah, it would take a bit more detail to 'reveal the location.'

But if they're boomers, they don't need to be off the coast to threaten Korea. I wonder if he means we've got two SSGN's in close proximity?

... And more

Italicised added by me.
I suppose that is probably the least of the bad leaks seeing that I was pretty certain we had boomers out there to immediately rain hell on North Korea with missiles if they decided to be real dumb. But yeah, US Intelligence is going to need to be a bit more broad and vague in their assessments to him. You know, show him a map that indicates we have subs in the "Pacific Ocean".

I'm overdosing on If Hillary or Obama Would've Done That-ism right now.

You know, show him a map that indicates we have subs in the "Pacific Ocean".
Use a RISK board, and ships from Battleship.
Big Pins at every base. "We have ships out of here and here and here and here. Lots of ships. And everyone's afraid of our ships."
*One hour later, in a hushed voice, alone in office.*

Yeah, Vlad, A1, E6, F18.

Yeah, it would take a bit more detail to 'reveal the location.'

But if they're boomers, they don't need to be off the coast to threaten Korea. I wonder if he means we've got two SSGN's in close proximity?
Whatcha mean, now Kim Don Duck knows they are within a 1,000 miles (typical minimal Tomahawk range), and that can only mean NE, E, SE, or S. So the NKs won't have to search those other directions.

Think anyone should tell El Cheato that all the Navy's subs are nuclear...powered that is? I think El Cheato 'means' that he has a big dick and isn't afraid to use it...

Back
Top Bottom