• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Which movie did you watch today and how would you rate it?

I have about 6 Pacino movies on DVD and I've enjoyed watching them many times. The second movie in the series is "The Spy who Shagged Me'.

I don't remember Pacino being in that one.

;)
I don't either. Though, I do recall that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars.
You're not as cleaver as you seem either. Did I ever say that Pacino was in a series? I didn't think so. My fast in a hurry morning typing shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. :p Series, get it?

In the world in which we live in, I can only stand to watch comedies, so last night we watched "Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery". We've probably seen it at least 4 or 5 times over the years, but we needed some comic relief and that did it. Mike Myers is hilarious as both Dr. Evil and Austin Powers. "It's a smashing shagadelic party." Yeah Baby! We have all three movies in the series and might watch the next one tonight. The movie has lots of funny lines and expressions and is silly from start to finish. I can't stand serious dramas anymore. I tried to watch "Glen Gary Glen Ross" last week, which is a terrific drama that I saw many years ago, but I just couldn't pay attention. I like to laugh!
I meant to update that we finished the other two Austin Powers comedies. They are hilarious and I didn't even realize that a 19 year old Beyonce starred as Foxy Cleopatra, a part that satirizes the old Blaxploitation movies. I think it was her first film and she was great. That movie was "Goldmember."
I remember watching the first Austin Powers movie. I thought it was the stupidest movie ever made. I watched it again sometime later and I guess the humor clicked. I thought it was hilarious.

I have about 6 Pacino movies on DVD and I've enjoyed watching them many times. The second movie in the series is "The Spy who Shagged Me'.

I don't remember Pacino being in that one.

;)
I don't either. Though, I do recall that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars.
You're not as cleaver as you seem either. Did I ever say that Pacino was in a series? I didn't think so. My fast in a hurry morning typing shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. :p Series, get it?
Actually, I'm very cleaver. Haven't you noticed my username?*

* Or maybe you wrote that on purpose as a joke. Or maybe its another one of your famous typos. Eh...I don't know

I watched "Religulous" last night, after Bill Maher mentioned it in his latest show. I hadn't seen it in years and forgot about some of the silly things that he talked about regarding the insanity and dangers of religion. It was surprising how many religious figures agreed to let him interview them. I think it's a good movie for atheists and skeptics, but not for religious folks who don't have a sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom