• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who likes vegetables?

Are you a vegetable lover?

• Total voters
My dogs love vegetables too. I know there are a few that aren't good for dogs, so I don't give those to them. But, if I say the word, broccoli, the dogs come running to the kitchen to get their share. The parrots love it too, especially my spoiled rotten 32 year old little cockatoo. Anyone else have a pet that loves veggies?
Which are the ones that aren't good for dogs? We've had dogs that particularly loved fruit, and I know some fruits aren't good for them. Our current pup is a total carnivore.

Wonder is omnivorous. She eats veggies, fruit (even citrus) and grains without hesitation, but at least 85% meat, fish or fowl.

My dogs love vegetables too. I know there are a few that aren't good for dogs, so I don't give those to them. But, if I say the word, broccoli, the dogs come running to the kitchen to get their share. The parrots love it too, especially my spoiled rotten 32 year old little cockatoo. Anyone else have a pet that loves veggies?
Which are the ones that aren't good for dogs? We've had dogs that particularly loved fruit, and I know some fruits aren't good for them. Our current pup is a total carnivore.
Fruits and Vegetables Dogs Can or Can’t Eat

I wouldn't have though celery but the AKC says it even freshens doggie breath.

Fruits and Vegetables Dogs Can or Can’t Eat

I wouldn't have though celery but the AKC says it even freshens doggie breath.
You beat me to it. I was just going to post that same link. My dogs eat some dog food, some meats and grains, lots of vegetables and pretty much anything that humans eat, with a few exceptions. I do keep them away from grapes, avocados and a few other things. In fact, I've not been letting them have rice very often because they are gaining too much weight. That's what happens when you're old and home with your dogs most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom