• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why "Chinese Virus" is racist

3FhphENF

And they are still at it;

Terrified dogs and cats crammed into rusty cages. Bats and scorpions offered for sale as traditional medicine. Rabbits and ducks slaughtered and skinned side by side on a stone floor covered with blood, filth, and animal remains.

DailyMail

Lawsuit threat stops rayscist Rhode Island. How are you even a state, you Nazi Fascist fucks?

Rhode Island reverses order to make only New York visitors self-quarantine after Cuomo threatens lawsuit

A political battle between Rhode Island and New York's top leaders over new coronavirus precautions ended this weekend after Gov. Gina Raimondo changed her executive order that mandated New Yorkers who traveled to her state be quarantined, regardless of symptoms.

While it doesn't make sense in this situation quarantine is the only real weapon against this. Shutdowns are a limited quarantine.

Stabbing of Asian-American 2-Year-Old and Her Family Was a Virus-Fueled Hate Crime: Feds

The vicious stabbing of an Asian-American family, including a 2-year-old girl, at a Sam’s Club in Texas earlier this month has been deemed a hate crime by the feds, as authorities continue to raise alarm bells about a potential surge in racially motivated crimes amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Jose L. Gomez, 19, confessed to authorities that he attempted to murder three Asian-American family members, including the toddler and a 6-year-old, on March 14 at the Midland, Texas store, according to the Midland Police Department. Gomez, who stabbed the individuals and a Sam’s Club employee, is now facing several charges, including three counts of attempted capital murder and one count of aggravated assault. He is being held on several bonds totaling $1 million.

Stabbing of Asian-American 2-Year-Old and Her Family Was a Virus-Fueled Hate Crime: Feds

The vicious stabbing of an Asian-American family, including a 2-year-old girl, at a Sam’s Club in Texas earlier this month has been deemed a hate crime by the feds, as authorities continue to raise alarm bells about a potential surge in racially motivated crimes amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Jose L. Gomez, 19, confessed to authorities that he attempted to murder three Asian-American family members, including the toddler and a 6-year-old, on March 14 at the Midland, Texas store, according to the Midland Police Department. Gomez, who stabbed the individuals and a Sam’s Club employee, is now facing several charges, including three counts of attempted capital murder and one count of aggravated assault. He is being held on several bonds totaling $1 million.

Did they ask him if he was a Trump supporter?

What if he wasn't?

What if he wasn't?

Why don't you answer that?

Explain what it would mean if the person isn't a Trump supporter. Would it mean he's not a racist that associates the virus with Chinese people?

What if he wasn't?

Explain what it would mean if the person isn't a Trump supporter?

It would mean that the media can't blame Trump for the actions of an individual. When a white person murders a Jew, they blame Trump, not the white man. When a black man kills a Jew, they can't blame Trump, so they ignore that and just blame the black guy as a lone wolf.

You can't exactly blame Trump for someone killing Asians if that person is not a Trump supporter. But if a white Trump supporter murdered an Asian, then it's "OMG!!! Look at what Trump is doing to these Asians!!!"

What if he wasn't?

Explain what it would mean if the person isn't a Trump supporter?

It would mean that the media can't blame Trump for the actions of an individual. When a white person murders a Jew, they blame Trump, not the white man. When a black man kills a Jew, they can't blame Trump, so they ignore that and just blame the black guy as a lone wolf.

You can't exactly blame Trump for someone killing Asians if that person is not a Trump supporter. But if a white Trump supporter murdered an Asian, then it's "OMG!!! Look at what Trump is doing to these Asians!!!"

Nope. More like, "This is the type of person that Trump attracts. And he seems to be fine with it because he doesn't condemn it". You know, like when Maga supporters were chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville, or when his crowd at rallies are chanting "Send them back" towards democratically elected representatives. Or sending pipe bombs to well known left leaning people.

Nobody is saying Trump is personally responsible. However smart people are pointing out that Trump is creating a climate where such actions are encouraged.

Nope. More like, "This is the type of person that Trump attracts. And he seems to be fine with it because he doesn't condemn it". You know, like when Maga supporters were chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville, or when his crowd at rallies are chanting "Send them back" towards democratically elected representatives. Or sending pipe bombs to well known left leaning people.

Nobody is saying Trump is personally responsible. However smart people are pointing out that Trump is creating a climate where such actions are encouraged.

The type of people Trump attracts are black people who kill Jews and Mexican people named Jose Gomez? I thought you guys claimed Trump hates blacks and Mexicans....

Oh wel, different tune being sung for different situations.

Be sure to sacrifice yourself and your friends and family the way Trump and your pastors and political leaders have instructed you to for the good of the economy.

The type of people Trump attracts are black people who kill Jews and Mexican people named Jose Gomez?

No, I think Trump actively courts people like this:

image.jpg

325px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

I thought you guys claimed Trump hates blacks and Mexicans....

I do. And he does. Unfortunately, Trump and Trump supporters don't have a monopoly on racism and bigotry. Just a significant market share.

Oh wel(sic), different tune being sung for different situations.

Nope. I'm still going to say you promote false dichotomies to support your arguments. Like I have said before. Several times. I think I'm pretty consistent as to why your arguments are without merit. In this instance, "Trump active courts racists and bigots" is not the same as "All the racists and bigots in the world support Trump". I am stating the former. You are accusing me of the latter.

I was just reading a little history, guys.

In the 1970's, China had a famine under communist Mao Zedong. He wasn't feeding the people so they became desperate for food and started eating bats and birds and whatever they could find. They put them in cages one on top of the other and they crap all over each other from top to bottom since they are in cages. They then kill these creatures and have been eating them for decades. That's how it started.

Blame the communist leadership who starved the people.

In the 1970's, China had a famine under communist Mao Zedong. He wasn't feeding the people so they became desperate for food and started eating bats and birds and whatever they could find. They put them in cages one on top of the other and they crap all over each other from top to bottom since they are in cages. They then kill these creatures and have been eating them for decades. That's how it started.

Eh, it’s more likely that bats, and cats, and anything with four legs, are on the menu because Chinese traditional medicine says it helps your mojo.

I really don't have a problem with 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons. I know it's not a favourite amongst the fans, but I like the quick, casual option the rules provide.

You know, because apparently we aren't discussing what this thread was about any more.

I really don't have a problem with 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons. I know it's not a favourite amongst the fans, but I like the quick, casual option the rules provide.

You know, because apparently we aren't discussing what this thread was about any more.

So, you're denying factual history?

You keep creatures in cages one on top of the other, where does the poop go? Right down on each other.

You keep creatures in cages one on top of the other, where does the poop go? Right down on each other.

I have no idea why Jim Carey was so popular in the 90s. He is basically a one trick pony, in my opinon.

I have no idea why Jim Carey was so popular in the 90s. He is basically a one trick pony, in my opinon.

No response noted.

My responses are just as relevant as your bullshit segue into what happened in China in the 70s. I'm a bit disappointed, but unsurprised I had to spell it out for you.

No response noted.

My responses are just as relevant as your bullshit segue into what happened in China in the 70s. I'm a bit disappointed, but unsurprised I had to spell it out for you.

So you think them eating poop covered bats and birds and other animals while slaughtering them with blood and poop mixed together had zero bearing on the start of the disease?

I thought you guys liked science?

Back
Top Bottom