• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why you should vote for Trump

McDonald's and Wendy's are concerned about losing business from lower income diners.
Yum! Brands (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut) miss earnings estimate.
Even middle class darling Starbucks misses on earnings.

Because it all costs too much, Brandon!

I'm voting for heart disease. I'm voting for obesity. I'm voting for high blood pressure. I'm voting for blood sugar spikes.
Or because it’s tired and old and tastes like shit,

McDonald's and Wendy's are concerned about losing business from lower income diners.
Yum! Brands (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut) miss earnings estimate.
Even middle class darling Starbucks misses on earnings.

Because it all costs too much, Brandon!

I'm voting for heart disease. I'm voting for obesity. I'm voting for high blood pressure. I'm voting for blood sugar spikes.
Or because it’s tired and old and tastes like shit,
Maybe even Trumpistas are starting to recognize the health negatives of eating that crap.

It could happen...
Tom

Let's see what an actual economist says about the Biden economy,

Economists can waffle all they want about Bidenomics but when your grocery bill is 60% more than it was a few years ago and gas is nearly $5 a gallon, well somebody has to take the fall for it.
Show that this is specifically Biden's fault. Show us the math.

How could it not be Biden’s fault? He said it was temporary back in 2021. It’s not temporary, it’s worse.
A big reason that prices have remained high is that CEO’s compensation has gotten even higher and so have corporate profits. The inflation is the direct result of the rich getting richer.

Economists can waffle all they want about Bidenomics but when your grocery bill is 60% more than it was a few years ago and gas is nearly $5 a gallon, well somebody has to take the fall for it.
And, damn that sneaky Joe!! He did the same damn thing to the European Union two years ago!!

One singular person must take the fall for it! Even though economics is... enormously complicated.

Show that this is specifically Biden's fault. Show us the math.

How could it not be Biden’s fault? He said it was temporary back in 2021. It’s not temporary, it’s worse.
A big reason that prices have remained high is that CEO’s compensation has gotten even higher and so have corporate profits. The inflation is the direct result of the rich getting richer.
Price gouging is a problem, plus inflation is a global problem, so how did Biden manage to cause inflation around the world? According to the Trumpers, everything is Biden's fault. And no, inflation isn't worse now than it was in 2021. It's down to about 3.5%. It was much higher during 2021, when Biden first took office. Idiocracy is here and it might throw he election to a narcissistic psychopath.

They blame Biden for the price of oil Duh! How does he manage to control the oil output around the world? What an amazing man! Sadly, too many people believe this shit. The only time gas prices were low during Trump's time in office was during the height of the pandemic when most people were staying home. Do any of these people understand the basics of supply and demand? People in my area drive a lot of gas guzzling trucks and SUVs. Of course that drives up the price of gas.

Fresh veggies and fruits in my areas aren't high at all these days. It's primarily certain brand products that have shot up in price and a lot of them are imports, or fancy things, like the apricot jam that I love. Anyone that thinks things are going to be a lot better under Trump is stupid. The only way that will happen is if the global economy changes drastically.

And, damn that sneaky Joe!! He did the same damn thing to the European Union two years ago!!
Actually gas is about 3.40 per gallon, where I live but only an idiot believes a president can control the price of oil, a global commodity that is all about supply and demand.

My grocery bill isn't up 60%, although a few specialty items are. The price of veggies, frozen or fresh are the same that they were years ago, and most of the meat we buy is cheaper than it was, when Biden took office, but I don't live in Santa Monica. I live in an affordable town in central Georgia.

You heard it here first folks. As long as someone is wrong about an issue that makes the issue their fault.
You heard it here first folks, Biden has no faults, everything is just fine.
Never once claimed Biden has no faults. But I'd vote for him over Trump because Trump has even more faults. Including destructive tendencies like narcissism. "THE GAS PRICESSS" simply isn't one of things I fault Biden on.

Actually gas is about 3.40 per gallon, where I live but only an idiot believes a president can control the price of oil, a global commodity that is all about supply and demand.

My grocery bill isn't up 60%, although a few specialty items are. The price of veggies, frozen or fresh are the same that they were years ago, and most of the meat we buy is cheaper than it was, when Biden took office, but I don't live in Santa Monica. I live in an affordable town in central Georgia.

Male bovine excrement. Gala apples used to be about $.49 per pound, they have been over $1.99 per pound for over a year now. Meat prices are horrendously expensive. Everything is way more expensive. Gas is well over $5 a gallon in SoCal.

You heard it here first folks. As long as someone is wrong about an issue that makes the issue their fault.
Never once claimed Biden has no faults. But I'd vote for him over Trump because Trump has even more faults. Including destructive tendencies like narcissism. "THE GAS PRICESSS" simply isn't one of things I fault Biden on.

Of course you will vote for Brandon.

Of course you will vote for Biden.
Yeah, probably because I don't want me or my friends or my family to be murdered by a psychopath who would become a tyrant.

Of course you will vote for Brandon.
Yeah, probably because I don't want me or my friends or my family to be murdered by a psychopath who would become a tyrant.

Yes, that’s EXACTLY what the POTUS gets to do. In the event that Trump does win I strongly advise you to move to Canada or some other country that will offer asylum.

You heard it here first folks, Brandon has no faults, everything is just fine.
How can someone who is so all powerful that he is single handedly responsible for the wars in Ukraine and in Gaza AND is solely responsible for illegal immigration AND high prices at the pump and grocery store have any faults at all? Sounds too powerful and in charge to have any faults at all!

Off to take my shower….

It seems Brandon may have some minor flaws.

President Joe Biden averaged 38.7% job approval during his recently completed 13th quarter in office, which began on Jan. 20 and ended April 19. None of the other nine presidents elected to their first term since Dwight Eisenhower had a lower 13th-quarter average than Biden.

Gallup

Yeah, I should totally vote for this guy.

I think you’re wrong about that.
I'm just pointing out what Tswizzle implied. That's his argument.
But if you are wrong then it’s actually your fault. You get me?
Nope, because I'm just saying what Tswizzle's argument is and not actually making the argument myself. Lol

You betcha! And it was AOC and the ghost of Pete Seeger that forced the Brits to vote for Brexit back in '16.

Oh wait, I forgot! 'Lickers and people in Santa Monica think Brexit was a great victory for the British people!

Back
Top Bottom