• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

There are conspiracy theories about Biden's signature on his memo dropping out of the campaign. There are also conspiracy theories about how Biden hasn't been seen since the memo dropping out of the campaign.
Biden has COVID. It would be highly irresponsible of him to appear in public until he is cleared to do so. Unlike your beloved leader who held parties during the height that of the pandemic, infecting many people, and came to his 2020 debate with Biden too late to undergo the mandatory COVID test—when he knew he had COVID—Biden actually cares about other people.

As far as anyone knows, Donald Trump is the only president in the nation's history who did not have (American) slave owning ancestors, largely because we tend to recruit our presidents from the ranks of our wealthiest classes, and the old guard families all owned slaves. Trump is new money and thus, by ancestry if not by word and deed, untainted by that particular national sin.

So, one of her ancestors raped and impregnated an enslaved woman. Fairly ordinary occurrence. Has nothing to do with Harris’s character.
Actually, that's not entirely correct. According to latest research character traits are highly (genetically) hereditary, just saying.

There are conspiracy theories about Biden's signature on his memo dropping out of the campaign. There are also conspiracy theories about how Biden hasn't been seen since the memo dropping out of the campaign.
Biden has COVID. It would be highly irresponsible of him to appear in public until he is cleared to do so. Unlike your beloved leader who held parties during the height that of the pandemic, infecting many people, and came to his 2020 debate with Biden too late to undergo the mandatory COVID test—when he knew he had COVID—Biden actually cares about other people.
Sometimes I wish all of the conspiracy theorists would die off.

Correction, Biden claimed that he had COVID. As for irresponsible, he has been shown not wearing mask after COVID announcement. COVID cannot prevent POTUS from appearing on camera, yet he choose to use TwitterX,
My conspiracy theory is that AI model they currently have was not trained on Parkinson version of Biden, so they choose to use AI audio, which, by they way, is not using Parkinson version of Biden either.

Last edited:
Canada is run by Nazis?
I noticed you omitted Ukraine.
They and Ukraine are giving standing ovations to nazis.
And they have significant percentage of people with nazi ancestry. Not as as big as Germany but noticeable.
Yes, in my several visits to Canada, i can't help but notice just how evil they are. :rolleyes:

Canada is run by Nazis?
I noticed you omitted Ukraine.
They and Ukraine are giving standing ovations to nazis.
And they have significant percentage of people with nazi ancestry. Not as as big as Germany but noticeable.
Yes, in my several visits to Canada, i can't help but notice just how evil they are. :rolleyes:
Did you give standing ovation?
Speaking of nazis, I have met one who could have been an actual WW2 nazi only once. Guess where I met him?

Oh I guess the conspiracy theories are bullshit as usual. How about people start using their fucking brains?

From the Oval Office? Sorry, that does not cut it anymore.
What is wrong with the Oval Office? You prefer the Pentagon, perhaps Times Square, or maybe the Triskelion?

Oh I guess the conspiracy theories are bullshit as usual. How about people start using their fucking brains?

What is wrong with the Oval Office? You prefer the Pentagon, perhaps Times Square, or maybe the Triskelion?

People are so fucking weird, dude.

I prefer lots and lots of witnesses which can testify that they saw Biden alive, walking and interacting with people.

I prefer lots and lots of witnesses which can testify that they saw Biden alive, walking and interacting with people.
Dude needs to give the biggest speech of his career at the Convention. Will that be enough?

Conspiracy theories are stupid.
People who spread them are stupid.
Some conspiracy theories are actually quite clever, and have their desired effect.
But only on the stupid.

I'm not surprised her record as a prosecutor has been memory-holed.

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up
Kamala Harris’ A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor
Democratic debate: Fact-checking the attacks on Kamala Harris’ criminal justice record

She fought to keep people locked up after their sentence was over so they could provide labor. She fought to keep innocent people locked up. Her attitude in this makes it clear her ancestors were slave owners.
So she is an avid supporter of Gulag system.
Yes she is, very much so. She loves Gulags. As she is a descendant of slave owners, that should be obvious.
So, one of her ancestors raped and impregnated an enslaved woman. Fairly ordinary occurrence. Has nothing to do with Harris’s character.

A significant number of black Americans are in fact descended from slave owners as rape was a common, everyday occurrence under slavery. Some of Thomas Jefferson’s descendants can claim ancestry from a POTUS who was also a slave owner. It’s likely that other early presidents who enslaved people also fathered children on women they had enslaved,

Sometimes I wish all of the conspiracy theorists would die off.
That'll never happen. What I hope is that conspiracy theories return to being fun little rabbit holes to crawl into and lose yourself for awhile e.g. Men in Black (prior to the movies), the Bermuda Triangle, and that mini-dinosaur that's allegedly roaming around the jungles of Congo.

That'll never happen. What I hope is that conspiracy theories return to being fun little rabbit holes to crawl into and lose yourself for awhile e.g. Men in Black (prior to the movies), the Bermuda Triangle, and that mini-dinosaur that's allegedly roaming around the jungles of Congo.
May I opine that that ship has sailed? The GOP is proof that rational illiteracy is at an all time high.

Back
Top Bottom