• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

That look when you're the only one who moves at the count of three.

25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg

I didn't say "Simon says".

The guy seriously said they don't know what mugshots are, that they had never heard the word. The (anti)virtue signaling is off the charts here. They are saying loud and clear "if you love selfishness and evil, help me, I don't know how better to say I am an *honest* liar and cheat. If you can get me off this rap, anyone can skate with enough money and you can be me, and anyone can, assuming that we all work together until we can tear each other apart."

It's like watching Cops. A sullen gang banger sitting in back of a cop car being read his Miranda rights.
Actually it's a bit more like watching one of those "sovereign citizen" videos. I've gone a little ways down a You Tube rabbit hole on this.

They drive with expired or phony plates, no license, no insurance, and when they get pulled over refuse to identify themselves to police or comply in any way. They cite bullshit legal defenses they found on some SovCit website, insist they are "traveling" when the officer points out that they are driving a motor vehicle and need a license, and escalate what would be a 10 minute traffic stop where they get a ticket into a standoff. Then they act shocked when the cop drags them out of their car and cuffs them.

The thing is, the video is almost always one they recorded themselves. Over and over again they get wrestled to the ground, tased, arrested, and lose in court. Then they go out and do it again.

Like Trump, they are so convinced that they're right and everyone else is wrong. That they're a "victim" and it's the laws that are unfair. And some of them even use the video to ask for donations to "carry on the fight."

Yes, I have seen some of these sovereign citizen youtube videos. And a few that were recorded in courts where patient judges eventually lose their patience. I always thought we need a good list of the most spectacular soveriegn citizen fails to recommend to family members or friends that seem to be beginning to buy into this silliness. And a warning, "Do crap like this and get arrested, no I won't pay your bail".

It's like watching Cops. A sullen gang banger sitting in back of a cop car being read his Miranda rights.
Actually it's a bit more like watching one of those "sovereign citizen" videos. I've gone a little ways down a You Tube rabbit hole on this.

They drive with expired or phony plates, no license, no insurance, and when they get pulled over refuse to identify themselves to police or comply in any way. They cite bullshit legal defenses they found on some SovCit website, insist they are "traveling" when the officer points out that they are driving a motor vehicle and need a license, and escalate what would be a 10 minute traffic stop where they get a ticket into a standoff. Then they act shocked when the cop drags them out of their car and cuffs them.

The thing is, the video is almost always one they recorded themselves. Over and over again they get wrestled to the ground, tased, arrested, and lose in court. Then they go out and do it again.

Like Trump, they are so convinced that they're right and everyone else is wrong. That they're a "victim" and it's the laws that are unfair. And some of them even use the video to ask for donations to "carry on the fight."
Do they? We know Carlson is lying. Thus feels a lot more like professional wrestling. With the heel announcer always taking things out of context and protecting the heel wrestlers. It is an act. And this act sells so well, that people that don't even believe any of this is true sell it to make lots of money.

Their viewers are like children who don't realize this is all fake.

Back
Top Bottom