• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

Can anyone name the Batman villains? I can recognize the Trump as Joker and another one as Catwoman, and Rudy Giuliani is reportedly the Penguin.

Bain. Poison Ivy. Harley Quinn. The Riddler. Mr. Freeze. Two Cat Womans, one white, one black. Raz Al Ghul (sp?). Harvey Two Face. King Tut. The Scarecrow. That's my limit of Batman villain knowledge.

Bain. Poison Ivy. Harley Quinn. The Riddler. Mr. Freeze. Two Cat Womans, one white, one black. Raz Al Ghul (sp?). Harvey Two Face. King Tut. The Scarecrow. That's my limit of Batman villain knowledge.
Waddya, got a PhD?
My nollidge: Robin, Joker

Waddya, got a PhD?
My nollidge: Robin, Joker
:p

I'm only familiar with the ones from the tv series and the movies. I never got comic books when I was a kid.

I believe that this link contains the full rogues gallery of co-conspirators in the Georgia case.

See the mug shots in Trump's Georgia case: Meadows, Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Chesebro and others

What exactly are Jenna Ellis, David Shafer, and Trevian Kutti not just smirking, but widely grinning about?!? Am I missing something? :confused2:

The mugshot smirk has become a thing for some people accused of crimes, although the Trump scowl is another tactic that can be used. Both are attempts to control the narrative and project defiance. Normally, it is an embarrassment to be accused of a crime, but to show a sense of shame or depression fits with the perception of guilt. Since mugshots are made public, some who are given advance notice of an arrest will attempt to use the mugshot photo as a way to fight the perception of guilt or shame. It is a way of giving the finger to the authorities who have arrested them.

See:

Mug Shot Time? Wipe That Smile Off Your Face

Holy crap. The booking docs must have been filled out by Trump himself. Hair color: blond or strawberry. Height: 6'3". Weight: 215 lbs.

:hysterical:
While I have never so much as seen an actual booking I suspect it's a lot like the DMV: Simply asking rather than determining.

Holy crap. The booking docs must have been filled out by Trump himself. Hair color: blond or strawberry. Height: 6'3". Weight: 215 lbs.

Jeez, I wish I could do this at my doctor's office, but they just put me on the scale the moment I leave the lobby. The doc looks at my actual weight and gives me a withering "really?" look.
And the doc is always weighing you with clothes on and food in your stomach, likely with stuff in your pockets. My scale is getting basically naked and mostly empty.

That being said, what is going on with prosecuting his lawyers?

Normally I think of lawyers having a wide range of things that they can do without prosecution. I can think of them being scummy and so on, but coming down hard on lawyers because of ulterior political motivations by the state is scary even I dislike their client. Will lawyers for Democrats be charged in a few years?

Can someone allay my fears that is not a political persecution and is in fact for clear laws that these lawyers have broken?
A lawyer can't help you break the law. His lawyers did. Lawyers have no special protection from laws other than they can't be compelled to testify about what they hear from their clients and I think they're allowed to possess illegal images as part of defending a client against charges of possessing them. (Same as law enforcement is exempted from possessing them as part of an investigation into their illegal possession. You don't want the cop busted when they seize the hard drive of a pedophile.)

If he really sold it to the Trump Jr. corporation for $442,000,000 isn't he just leveraging the property to get cash on hand (and possibly hide it from legal).
Or just laundered money or shifted PAC funds into property. Also, $400+ million?!

Also, I'm totally not a stalker... I just know how to look stuff up. ;) Doesn't indicate it was sold (not yet).

Palm Beach Property Auditor
Doesn't mean it wasn't sold. Many years ago I was attempting to scrape the local county assessor's website to find who had just bought an existing house. Strangely enough the marketing company selling such data had far more current data than what we could scrape. It looked very suspiciously like the website lagged far enough behind what was actually recorded to make scraping useless for trying to market to such people--you had to pay the high prices the insider company charged.

Jeez, I wish I could do this at my doctor's office, but they just put me on the scale the moment I leave the lobby. The doc looks at my actual weight and gives me a withering "really?" look.
And the doc is always weighing you with clothes on and food in your stomach, likely with stuff in your pockets. My scale is getting basically naked and mostly empty.
A nurse told me that they subtract 3 # from the scale reading.

That's about the bottom of the range.

Well if there's anyone who knows about getting a lower number, it's Trump. He just boasted that he won the Senior Tournament at his golf course. Shot a 67.

For context, that's 8 strokes lower than Phil Mickelson shot in a pro tournament 2 weeks earlier. So in addition to being surprisingly svelte, TFG is better than almost all the pro golfers in the world. Nothing fishy going on here. No sir...

Trump's biggest problem in Georgia. The economics of a trial. Electoral-vote.com has a good piece reminding us of a very important thing. While Trump has an army of idiots ready to give him their hard earned dollars for trials he must defend himself at, a lot of other people don't. Real lawyers cost real money... and real lawyers are needed to sift through the law to get their guilty clients off on technicalities. So with what they might be able to get together, it'll be a trial that'll cost a good deal of money AND they might still get convicted. Imagine spending $100,000 on a trial lawyer and still going to prison. Insult to injury!

So that leaves us with a bunch of guilty people that can't afford the super technical level of a defense and can't risk spending that much money to still go to prison. Which makes flipping not only beneficial regarding potential sentencing and prison, but affordable too! It is Black Friday and Willis has a deal for you to flip.

Today, a trial date is to be scheduled for Trump by Fani Willis. Trump is demanding a trial set in 2026. I think Willis will set a trial about January or Februarly. Before Super Tuesday in March.

All 19 defendants, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, have been scheduled for arraignment on Sept. 6, when they may enter pleas as well, according to court records. Trump starts off the day with a hearing at 9:30 a.m., with the other arraignments set to follow.

Notices posted Monday by Fulton County court officials said that the defendants “must be present” and that face masks must be worn when entering the courthouse.

Well if there's anyone who knows about getting a lower number, it's Trump. He just boasted that he won the Senior Tournament at his golf course. Shot a 67.

For context, that's 8 strokes lower than Phil Mickelson shot in a pro tournament 2 weeks earlier. So in addition to being surprisingly svelte, TFG is better than almost all the pro golfers in the world. Nothing fishy going on here. No sir...

North Korea claims ex leader Kim Il Sung hit 5 holes in one on his first golf game. Top THAT, Trump!

Even if he were being truthful, he would score at least 10 strokes higher on a course set up for a professional tournament, so Phil’s score is not useful for context.

Back
Top Bottom