• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

Trump gets bad news from Georgia Supreme Court in election interference probe

The Georgia state Supreme Court unanimously rejected Donald Trump’s motion to “quash” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ special grand jury report, to block her from prosecuting him, and to bar her from using any evidence the grand jury obtained to charge him criminally or civilly.

"Unanimously!" That's a major shit sandwich for Orange Psychotic Manboy. It doesn't phase him, of course, as it's just another planned tactic to delay. I hope Judge Aileen Cannon is paying attention.

Trump gets bad news from Georgia Supreme Court in election interference probe

The Georgia state Supreme Court unanimously rejected Donald Trump’s motion to “quash” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ special grand jury report, to block her from prosecuting him, and to bar her from using any evidence the grand jury obtained to charge him criminally or civilly.

"Unanimously!" That's a major shit sandwich for Orange Psychotic Manboy. It doesn't phase him, of course, as it's just another planned tactic to delay. I hope Judge Aileen Cannon is paying attention.
It was a Hail Mary play from the start. No one figured it had any chance of being successful.

Trump seems to have failed to understand what's really going on here.

He thought that the judges he appointed, or conservative judges in general, were all about protecting him personally from legal liability. But - aside from the possible exception of Cannon - that was never what they were about.

When it came to the judiciary (at least on the federal level), Trump was always just a tool. Mitch McConnell and the Federalist Society would bring him a slate of nominees, and he'd agree...thinking that they were somehow "on his side" or that they "owed him" something.

It was never about that. The parade of judges at the federal and state level that have ruled against him are not, and have never been, on his "team." They are serving a larger agenda and in a lot of ways, his irresponsible behaviors have been getting in the way of what they were hired to do. He thinks that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and even Barrett are "his" judges, but they are not and have never been. If his personal desires conflict with the agenda the Federalists have been curating for decades, they will throw him under the bus in an instant.

Looks like it's quite possible the Georgia trial of Trump could be televised.

And I was reading a link where he will get his mugshot taken same as any other bloke. I like. It ought to make a nice billboard. Lots of those along the interstates ought to help, especially in Trumpland among the MAGAtards. I think I'll buy a couple for members of my family. :giggle:

Latest is that Fani Willis has pushed Trump's expected indictment in Georgia to as far as September 1. Possibly not wishing to interfere with Jack Smith's present circus?

Fani Willis, in a recorded interview, said she is duty bound to uphold the law and that's what she intends to do in this case.

Fani Willis, in a recorded interview, said she is duty bound to uphold the law and that's what she intends to do in this case.
That's a completely empty statement.

What else could any DA say publicly about any case?

It's not information, it's a placeholder for information, that amounts to telling an interviewer "I have nothing to say at this time, so here's a platitude that I hope will conceal, from you and your audience, the fact that I haven't said anything".

Latest is that Fani Willis has pushed Trump's expected indictment in Georgia to as far as September 1. Possibly not wishing to interfere with Jack Smith's present circus?
It might be due to logistics of getting the orange one to Georgia and all the security that is needed.

Trump said:
They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member. And this is a person who wants to indict me for a perfect phone call.

It might be due to logistics of getting the orange one to Georgia and all the security that is needed.
Oh fuck - throw the piece of shit in a bag and haul it in.

If this is any indication Trumpo is in most serious trouble as his lieutenants are caught red-handed with their fingers in the cookie jar. I'd call it a smoking gun. It's why Willis is taking her time, she needs to line up all the ducks.

Texts and emails link Trump team to Georgia voting system breach

Georgia prosecutors investigating Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in the state are in possession of text messages and other communications that directly tie members of the former president’s legal team –including Rudy Giuliani – to a Jan. 7, 2021 voting systems breach...

Trumpo lovers need to start a new organization, the FFA, Future Felons of America.

Hurray! A local grocery store had Andre Brut champagne, finally. When Fani Willis indicts Trump and his minions, I can celebrate that in style. I have 2 bottles coming tomorrow.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I hear that RACIST Fulton County (Atlanta) District Attorney "Phoney"Fani Willis, who weakly presides over one of the deadliest communities in the U.S., with thousands of murderers, violent criminals & gang members roaming the streets while going untried, free, & are treated with "kid gloves," is using a potential Indictment of me, and other innocent people, as a campaign and fundraising CON JOB, all based on a PERFECT PHONE CALL, AS PRESIDENT, CHALLENGING ELECTION FRAUD - MY DUTY & RIGHT!

Hurray! A local grocery store had Andre Brut champagne, finally. When Fani Willis indicts Trump and his minions, I can celebrate that in style. I have 2 bottles coming tomorrow.
Isn't that the best champagne you can get in a can?
Tom
Apparently you used to be able to get Moët in a can, but not anymore.

Daniel Day-Lewis starred in a movie about it.

Last of the Moët Cans

Back
Top Bottom