• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

33749254_web1_M-0830-trumpweight-granlund-1024x682.jpg

You honestly think that calling out government personnel as government personnel is a dodge
It IS a dodge. You are pretending that the government or its personnel were the parties who indicted Trump rather than the 48(min) unanimous private citizens who found that he should be indicted.
Why are you dodging that FACT Jason?

One shred of honesty would have you correcting this falsehood:

The people who brought these [charges] are also professional politicos, so they have no character and professionalism to defame.

It is a provably and obviously false statement. Why are you standing by it? Is that the libberpublican way?

Not to jump to conclusions, but I have long known that most people who see (almost) all others as dishonest, are themselves lacking in forthrightness.
Yes. Projection. Maybe self loathing but I don't think that's the one.

Most people in government have integrity. Unfortunately, enough do not to be a big problem.

Most people in government have integrity. Unfortunately, enough do not to be a big problem.
It’s the old “one bad apple spoils the bunch” problem. The police are familiar with this problem.
It's also massively overstated as a problem, mainly because good governance by people of character and integrity is basically invisible.

People only notice the government when it gets things wrong, and are utterly oblivious to it when it's getting things right.

Then they're surprised when their attempts to eliminate it, result in things getting worse, rather than better.

It’s the old “one bad apple spoils the bunch” problem. The police are familiar with this problem.
It's also massively overstated as a problem, mainly because good governance by people of character and integrity is basically invisible.
It has been so overstated for so long that now people are okay voting for The Donald.
“He’s not just another criminal, he’s my favorite criminal!”

Fani hands Jim his ass.

“There is no justification in the Constitution for Congress to interfere with a state criminal matter, as you attempt to do,” Willis wrote in the nine-page retort to Jordan, whose committee last month launched a probe into the district attorney’s prosecution of Trump.
She wrote that “settled constitutional law clearly permits me to ignore your unjustified and illegal intrusion into an open state criminal prosecution” before launching into a multipage diatribe accusing Jordan of holding Trump to a lower standard of justice than any other defendant.

“Here is another reality you must face: Those who wish to avoid felony charges in Fulton County, Georgia — including violations of Georgia RICO law — should not commit felonies in Fulton County, Georgia,” Willis wrote.
Daaaammmnnnn! Gurl power!

I just read what she said in WaPo and the AJC. WE who live in Georgia love her and I love that photos. It's as if she's looking at Jordan and saying, "Oh no, you didn't". She is amazing. Can we arrest Jim Jordan now for trying to obstruct Justice?

I'll add the WaPo version for anyone who wants to read more.

https://wapo.st/3sRqQRV

Willis suggested that Jordan’s questions about how she had prosecuted the case “shows a total ignorance of Georgia’s racketeering statute and the basics of criminal conspiracy law.”
“I encourage you to read ‘RICO State-by-State,’ Willis wrote, referring to a book by John Floyd, a special prosecutor on the 2020 election case. “As a non-member of the bar, you can purchase a copy for two hundred forty-nine dollars [$249].” :p

Don't mess with FAnni idiots.

Fani hands Jim his ass.

“There is no justification in the Constitution for Congress to interfere with a state criminal matter, as you attempt to do,” Willis wrote in the nine-page retort to Jordan, whose committee last month launched a probe into the district attorney’s prosecution of Trump.
She wrote that “settled constitutional law clearly permits me to ignore your unjustified and illegal intrusion into an open state criminal prosecution” before launching into a multipage diatribe accusing Jordan of holding Trump to a lower standard of justice than any other defendant.

“Here is another reality you must face: Those who wish to avoid felony charges in Fulton County, Georgia — including violations of Georgia RICO law — should not commit felonies in Fulton County, Georgia,” Willis wrote.
She told him to go fuck himself six ways to Sunday. I'm curious Jordan's next move. He tried intimidation and she told him to get fucked, not quite working as he'd hoped obviously.

Fani hands Jim his ass.

She told him to go fuck himself six ways to Sunday. I'm curious Jordan's next move. He tried intimidation and she told him to get fucked, not quite working as he'd hoped obviously.
Jordan was a wrestling coach, so he is probably capable of figuring that one out... or at least get to four.

Jordan hasn't replied yet. I guess he's not use to be slapped down by a smart Black woman. My dream for awhile is to have the racist, sexist Trump found guilty due to the hard work of a brilliant Black woman. OMG! If it happens, I'll be dancing in the street.

Not to jump to conclusions, but I have long known that most people who see (almost) all others as dishonest, are themselves lacking in forthrightness.
Yes. Projection. Maybe self loathing but I don't think that's the one.
By his own standards J H is qualified to be a politico in at least one essential respect--perhaps they are already are a politico. Though what all this has to do with Trump's alleged RICO in Georgia is no quite clear.
Oh, yeah, I remember now--it's a case of what-about'ism when having to confront legal consequences for Trump due to his lack of integrity.

Probably the rest they didn't think they could make an airtight case. Better to just go after the ones you know you can get, than to muddy the waters by including a few that might squirm free. And there is the possibility to indict at a later time, possibly with the help of the other indictees looking to reduce their sentence

Probably the rest they didn't think they could make an airtight case. Better to just go after the ones you know you can get, than to muddy the waters by including a few that might squirm free. And there is the possibility to indict at a later time, possibly with the help of the other indictees looking to reduce their sentence

That last part occurred to me.
Holding the threat of indictment over people who haven't been indicted yet might help get some cooperation from people who decide it's in their own best interests.
Trumpistas are nothing if not self interested. And lots of those people are probably willing and able to provide evidence that they already have if it becomes in their own best interests to do so.
Tom

Some of the "unindicted" may have already flipped. Surely Trump is wondering about that.

Back
Top Bottom