• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

World laughs at Trump as he opens his UN speech with bragging

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
The tangerine turd embarrasses the USA again....

Donald Trump is speaking this morning before the UN. Unfortunately, speaking to the world as if they’re a tent rally of his lock ‘em up crowd doesn’t quite go over all that well.
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar

· 1h

Trump is about to speak at the UN. Follow me for a video thread. pic.twitter.com/tf2wBU8Erz

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar

WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country." pic.twitter.com/tXg50ejQqy
10:41 AM - Sep 25, 2018

Trump’s claims to have done more than any other US administration literally bring down the house. The world clearly appreciates him opening with a punchline. Which is good … because the rest of the speech is pretty sad.
And as has been proven time and again … there’s always a tweet.

There's a little more at https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...Trump-as-he-opens-his-UN-speech-with-bragging

"Nobody is less racist than me."
"Nobody respects women more than me."
"I am a well-balanced genius."
"You won't believe how presidential I'll be. I'll be the most presidential President since Lincoln."
"I am the only one who can fix it."
I want to see the UN clip. Nothing like good caustic laughter to greet these sawed-off Caesars.

The question is: Do the Democrats have anybody that can beat this laughing stock?

He appears to be drinking wine at lunch, unless it's grape juice. I thought he never drank alcohol.

America is no longer respected because we elected Trump. We are now mocked by the world and have lost the respect of the world.

All because the Army of Cletuses got their panties in a wad over the fact that we had a black president.

Yes and he said it was not the reaction that he thought he would get, because he had tried it out on the Trumpsters that will clap at anything the orangeness says.

Yes and he said it was not the reaction that he thought he would get, because he had tried it out on the Trumpsters that will clap at anything the orangeness says.
For most people, this would be a moment for reflection, but for a narcissist, NOPE!

Funny, I posted this on my conservative forum (TWeb) and you'll never guess the replies:

I'm sure it'll shock you to hear that they don't really care what the UN thinks

Quote from a poster from that thread:

Alternate headline: "President Trump mocked by thugs and dictators"

The term "out of touch" barely begins to address that comment. Trump can't be bothered to speak an ill word of Putin, and he brags to his slack jawed dipshit fans that Kim Jong Un says nice things about him. He also admires Duterte for his brutality. Or are those not "thugs and dictators" anymore?

The other thing is, conservatives care a lot about what the UN thinks. "We'll show them who's boss!" is basically the overriding Trump-billy sentiment towards the UN. They want to see the nations of the world cower at America's feet; they'd love that. They're apathetic towards the UN the same way a drunk guy in a bar at 2 a.m. doesn't care about his cheating wife as tears stream down his face before yelling out, "I don't care about that bitch anyway!"

Funny, I posted this on my conservative forum (TWeb) and you'll never guess the replies:

I'm sure it'll shock you to hear that they don't really care what the UN thinks

Sure. It's the same with Christian and Muslims apologists.

One minute they're telling you about how important one of their arguments are, say the argument that we must elect Trump in order to make sure the world respects us again, then the moment you prove to them that their argument actually led to the opposite result, they're falling all over themselves telling you how much they don't care about the thing they cared so much about two sentences and one paragraph ago. And poof, just like that, we go from the respect of the world being very important, to the respect of the world being totally meaningless.

The same exact thing happens as you shoot down Christian and Muslim apologetic arguments. I can't tell you how many times Christians and Muslims have told me that they don't care about the truth.

Back
Top Bottom