• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You have to seek God with your heart!

Scarcely. I'm just saying that 'delusional' is too clinical a term to make a street-level insult. It's more of a diagnosis.

And yes, it may be that, like 'retarded', that clinical term becomes perceived as an insult. But then, so did 'touched'- as in 'touched by God (or the gods)'.

People don't actually believe in God. They believe in the corrupt socioeconomic system that uses the poor to do the unpleasant work for inadequate compensation, which requires pretend God belief to keep the poor questioning whether or not they are about to go to war with retards or not.

After all, murdering retards isn't PC. You won't find one privileged piece of shit who is against changing the system using death. They pretend they are for it, but they lie, because they're the ones who deserve torture and death. "No torture, because it will be used against the powerless!!!" Nope...

It will be used against those who want to live high on the hog without doing their share of the work. Fuck them.

Seek God with a barbecue fork.
With the lights out.
I've done it.
All over my house.
Didn't find nothing.
Stabbed a couple of throw pillows and killed a spider.

Seek god with your heart, and your wallet.

With the lights out.
I've done it.
All over my house.
Didn't find nothing.

You killed a spider in teh dark with a BBQ fork? You are Jedi.

With the lights out.
I've done it.
All over my house.
Didn't find nothing.

That's awesome. You've pretty much made my month. I'll be trying to critique that for some time. The visualization is overpowering.

What if you run across someone says they have seen God? I know someone like this, and I don't believe he's being allegorical. He really believes he has seen God, and he cannot be convinced otherwise.

What if you run across someone says they have seen God? I know someone like this, and I don't believe he's being allegorical. He really believes he has seen God, and he cannot be convinced otherwise.

He can believe anything he wants, can't he.
But if he wants to impose the beliefs he gains from his visions onto others, he must meet the standard of convincing others that it is real. With evidence. If he just runs around believing, like the people who think crystals will cure your dead cell phone, then no one will care. But if he starts outlawing batteries for all of us, then the "what if" becomes an issue, doesn't it. If he can't prove the voice in his head is real, he should be given no power or allowed no power to restrain the actions of others.

And others are certain that they've been anally probed by aliens and can't be convinced otherwise, no matter what video evidence you show them from the time they got drunk and passed out in a Catholic church's daycare center.

And others are certain that they've been anally probed by aliens and can't be convinced otherwise, no matter what video evidence you show them from the time they got drunk and passed out in a Catholic church's daycare center.

And they aren't being allegorical, either.

Back
Top Bottom