• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Youtube Fear Experiment

Look... step back from the issue as many paces necessary for you to recognize pure evil.
Okay, you're going to some lengths now to maintain your perception of the evil inherent in the system, ways to dismiss the countering experiences others are reporting.

You remind me of those bible thumpers insisting that atheists are really believers, but hiding from the god they fear so they can enjoy their sins.

What terrible thing should we discuss about Youtube? There are millions and counting so pick one.
Well, it's your thread, so you suggested an evil you found. Just, none of the rest of us are perceiving this evil.
Youtube meets my expectations and supports what I use it for and my mileage does very from yours.

But somehow, it's our fault that we disagree with you.

Maybe the OP disclosed a bit too much about what he sees, realizes it reveals too much of what he does, and wishes to burry it with his very own conspiracy theory (that the OP apparently is very fond of surfing for).

Really shitty to be living in a FAUX news world isn't it. Goes for all self fulfilling algorithms. Try doing real research, use scholar.

I remember a Swedish famous intellectual, on TV, who when challenged on what we see on the news said "only idiots get their news from TV". Burn. So true.

Still I can't disagree with your comments. But they do come from a place that is more about me, than your technology worsening my reality. I'd refer to this as your reality but (justified) prejudices are creating an illusion that needs to stop because you're reasonable people. Pointing torches at rude Christians to abstract the shadows of a hell around you. Yeah that makes sense, and it is fun. I know. But wait til one mentions God, and concentrate on the actual words you're reading please.

More about the actual issue in our reality now?

In your reality, a hundred billion dollar machine is paying children pennies to make fools of themselves.
Aiding the evil channeling through Youtube does not even pay pennies in most cases. Though Youtube does show charity in offering free education. It does give back.
Learning to tie your shoes is a colorful experience on Youtube I bet. Imagine being a child new to the lcd glow of hells entry points. A Mom Logs on Youtube, hands the tablet to her child and goes to take care of some housework, like washing the crack pipes. The child is left alone in a room with every perverted animal rapist on the face of the planet. Which thumb are they hiding under? Eventually the child will find out.

A child will click on the coolest looking thumb on Youtube. Colors would guide a child's search wouldn't you say? Colors, goofy faces and cool esoteric shapes? Thumbnail pictures of a mean Mom holding a shoe could easily lead to the one video that warps kid's mind forever.

After a life of desensitizing, the once happy, second hand crack inhaling child will be insane beyond the basic notion of simple, 1980's cinema robbery, which is the reality I prefer.
The child of Youtube will document our suffering and upload it to Youtube as a ritual offering. That basically makes Youtube an entity that can create an eternal hell for us - before and after our deaths. Millions would laugh and cheer as they reup our random beating, life destroying humiliation or whatever other horror Youtube "recommends" it's children inflict upon us.

In your reality, a hundred billion dollar machine is paying children pennies to make fools of themselves.
Um... Kids make fools of themselves all the time. They need no special encouragement to do so. There's just several places where such behavior can be shared. And the more videos uploaded, the less likely any one person's video is going to be seen by more than a tiny, tiny fraction of the viewership.
Aiding the evil channeling through Youtube does not even pay pennies in most cases.
'Kay. Still not seeing the 'evil' to justify the alarmism.

Learning to tie your shoes is a colorful experience on Youtube I bet. Imagine being a child new to the lcd glow of hells entry points. A Mom Logs on Youtube, hands the tablet to her child and goes to take care of some housework, like washing the crack pipes. The child is left alone in a room with every perverted animal rapist on the face of the planet.
Yes, yes, technology always leaves the innocent at the mercy of predators.
Jeez.
Hey, if the parent really is abandoning the kid for crack pipe maintenance, the kid's already lost, whether Youtube is a tool of Satan or Jesus, or just some morals-indifferent application. Your problem would be the parenting, not the internet.

Thumbnail pictures of a mean Mom holding a shoe could easily lead to the one video that warps kid's mind forever.
You know, that still doesn't require an internet. My biggest pre-teen mind warp involved a trip to Yellowstone with an alcoholic uncle. It was after Easter. I was thinking of those marshmallow 'peeps' when I saw 'peep show.'

After a life of desensitizing, the once happy, second hand crack inhaling child will be insane beyond the basic notion of simple, 1980's cinema robbery, which is the reality I prefer.
And again, you're building up alarmist speculation on top of a child already doomed by crack addict parents.

Just how is this a problem for those of us who surf youtube and don't find all this evil you're perceiving?
The child of Youtube will document our suffering and upload it to Youtube as a ritual offering.
Oh, hey, I think I read this fanfiction! Do you post as Esotare1887?

Again, I don't disagree.

No, I don't do fan fiction. I don't post conspiracy theories either. I'd be a hypocrite if I did.

Read the words man. Subtract the crackhead imagery and personal quotes if need be. I'm describing reality and you accuse me of attempting to dictate it because you envision me as a crucifix waving apocalypse freak wearing the expression of a pooping dog on his face. The world will not crack into two flat pieces if you agree with just one way that hell is manifesting online. Try it. It is fun.

I used another computer, free of what the technology senses in my habits. I considered the most benign subject and searched HOW TO OPEN A BOX. This is the first video suggestion, which boldly shows the child of Youtube . A yet untainted child wanting to know how to open a box will learn by watching this.

The psychotic youtube child's form is well represented here. Think about what you're seeing, and consider that this is the first suggestion for "how to open a box". See the insanity and know it's origin. Look into the eyes of the monster Youtube has created. He is coming for us.

THIS IS HOW YOUTUBE TEACHES CHILDREN TO OPEN BOXES

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xykl-3x2TY[/YOUTUBE]

Read the words man. Subtract the crackhead imagery and personal quotes if need be.
I am reading the words. Subtracting your alarmism, though, edits your message to opacity.
I'm describing reality and you accuse me of attempting to dictate it because you envision me as a crucifix waving apocalypse freak wearing the expression of a pooping dog on his face.
No, that's not how I imagine you.
But you're sure you know what I think and what the world is doing and what I need to know. I find your experiences do not reflect the reality I live in.

The world will not crack into two flat pieces if you agree with just one way that hell is manifesting online. Try it. It is fun.
No, I'm not going to agree with you just to agree with you and see what happens.
Also, I do not disagree with you out of some fear for the consequences if I do.
You assume WAY too much to be credible when you describe me, so I have actual evidence that you suck at describing other things. That alone would lead me to question your description of youtube, much less your attributing evil intent.

Think about what you're seeing, and consider that this is the first suggestion for "how to open a box".
There's no point in even looking at the video.

Dude, seriously, who the fuck needs Youtube to learn how to open a box?
NO ONE goes there for that instruction. Not kids getting their first Amazon order of minesweeper cheat code books or retirees trying to figure out new-fangled cardboard receptacles their antacids are being shipped in.

the ONLY people hanging out at that corner are either trying to be funny (for a given value of a sense of humor), mocking the instructional videos for other tasks people DO use Youtube for, or those looking to see other people trying to be funny.

And you have fallen for their BS by accident, which would be way funny to them, if they but knew it. PLEASE tell me you didn't comment on the video and thus justify their efforts?

Try something people actually do use youtube to learn how to accomplish. How to tie a bow tie or how to make bowtie pasta, maybe.

They said the same thing about television... warps the minds of children, etc.. aka, "the boob tube" (wonder where "youtube's" name came from, perhaps?)

but first... it was books... books were evil because people could learn things that weren't in the bible, thus evil.

So now the internet is the fall guy for absentee parents and alarmists of similar ilk.

If you are disgusted by something that reflects reality, your issue is with reality, not the something.

Youtube comments... now those are pure evil.

Yeah Youtube comments are like steam from it's engine. Keen observation. Another great thing I'll have to get into later.

Unboxing video views have grown 65% over the past few years. Just something to think about when you assume babies aren't using Youtube to learn box opening skills.

Keith, you make sense. I wouldn't disagree with you if I were reading this. I do struggle to paint a small picture, so please stop watching hands move. Just look at the image that forms. It may take a minute. I do appreciate your time.

To make a decent point about something so vast and totally immersive, I'll make 400 random observations about technology and maybe a little food. I'll start with Facebook.

1. What Facebook does for fun

Do you remember what happened on Facebook in 2014? I'm sure you do. Look it up sometime. 689,003 randomly selected users were manipulated by intentionally disturbing images on a daily basis. It was so much worse than that actually.

689,003 randomly selected users? No, all users. The data spanned across all Facebook because emotions have a sort of dew forming effect on social media. Girl I don't know cries on Facebook about losing her job and through no explainable force I buy some gum. With no connection to her or her job in any way, I was influenced. Understanding a phenomenon like that is more important than learning how to make you feel more left out on Facebook.

2. A way to see Facebook's experiment

Think of their experiment as computer machine laughing at you and sifting through the pocket lint of your children's trousers. Would you let a skinny tech geek run his hands through your child's pockets, remove some lint and measure it? Would you smile and say hi while he sniffs the data, rubbing long nose hairs across the lint and gasping a high pitched sigh as he stares through your child like God? Imagine now, the tech geek puts on a bloody hockey mask and screams into your petrified child's face about the end of time. Would you smile and nod? Would you "like" it"? Would you upload the incident to Youtube?

3. How does Facebook see you?:

The experiment is occurring on our phones (in our pockets) and in the most intimate places of the mind. This is just one of many experiments unfortunately.
An unfeeling force created by numbers knows our children intimately. It knows where they are, what they're eating, who the have a crush on and who they will grow up to be. Their fate is being calculated and their timelines are showing consistent data that the events of human lives can be predicted like the tide. Once emotions on social media are fully understood and the methods to influence them are perfected, the sea can easily be altered.

Unboxing video views have grown 65% over the past few years. Just something to think about when you assume babies aren't using Youtube to learn box opening skills.
The TOP box opening video has 300,000 hits. For comparison, a video of Frozen's ELSA dancing Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' has 11 million.

I'm not assuming that 'babies' aren't using youtube to learn box opening skills, i am concluding that NO ONE is using it for that purpose.

Box opening is big money but yeah I'll move on.

Searched DOES MAGIC EXIST and the first result on my end was titled this: "Witches, Psychics, Witchcraft? I'll Teach You What True Magic Is!!!"

Vid is too horrifying to post. Horrifying because every toddler wondering if magic exists, gets an intimate talk from an attractive witch. To the yet tainted child, this would cause some damage. This is damage in many ways but the children come first.

I used safe mode and a new account. No cookies or anything to make the program helpful and suggestive. It was suggestive already when I showed up but I don't see it as helpful.

Asked Mother Youtube IS HEROIN GOOD. Her child was glad to inform me in this, the #1 suggestion.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FanZkUqANlc[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. Your biases are really showing.
Someone might grow up believing in magic. Too horrible to consider.

The 3500 people who've watched that video are certainly doomed. Obviously, they don't have any countering source of morality, no one else ever takes a different position, and there are no Youtube videos who attribute the magic performed by magicians to demons...

Maybe you should search Youtube for confirmation bias videos?

Personally I'd rather a child believe in magic. I assumed that you would disapprove of the TOP SUGGESTION being what it is, since you don't like magic and demons.

The wiccan video doesn't have many views but it is in the in the #1 spot, and I question that. Low view counts don't mean a lot in my opinion.

3500 people watched, and since I'm good with statistics I'll say that 1500 of the people were children.

1000 sighed and moved on to a cat burning tutorial -

300 were'nt capable of paying attention -

100 reacted the Youtube way of urging her to to do self harm -

The remaing 100 children are today practiticing black magic and at least one of them is going to kill.

Logged in the same way as before and searched "Compassionate Euthanization".

4 clicks later: How to kill a kitten with a head squeeze

7 clicks later: Tourettes Karaoke R.E.M's 'Losing my religion'

14 clicks later: How to make PURE Napalm in seconds!

20 clicks later: BE A SLUT!

25 clicks brings me to this

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM7AKFjISck[/YOUTUBE]

another1, the only thing that sequence proves is your own bias. You're looking for specific kinds of things and clicking until you find them, selectively ignoring everything in between.

Personally I'd rather a child believe in magic. I assumed that you would disapprove of the TOP SUGGESTION being what it is, since you don't like magic and demons.
You know sweet fuck all about what i don't like.
And that that just reduces your credibility when you talk about anything else.

But, gosh, wouldn't want to let facts stand in the way of your pre-judged conclusions.

another1, the only thing that sequence proves is your own bias. You're looking for specific kinds of things and clicking until you find them, selectively ignoring everything in between.
Yes. Another1 showing us what another1 finds on youtube, and showing us how another1 judges such finds, is a long way from proving evil intentions or convincing me that any innocent babies are conducting the same searches. Or that the 'innocents' are automatically doomed for seeing such sights.

Back
Top Bottom